You can apply to individual jobs below, or apply to multiple jobs with one application here:Students:
Interested in starting a career in trucking? Having trouble coming up with the funds to pay for schooling up front? No problem! You can apply for Paid CDL training here:Employers:
If you would like to post a job, contact Brett Aquila at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waste Connections has an immediate opening for Garbage Truck Driver at our site in Waxahachie , TX . The position will be responsible for driving a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
On top of competitive pay we offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, and year round OT. Our positions work 6 day work weeks working 11+ hour days.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
Click here to learn more or join our: Talent Network
Are you interested in a driving career with Werner Enterprises? Werner is hiring solos, teams and trainers!
- Average $48,000 per year
- Home Bi-weekly
- Majority no touch freight!!
Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. The company operates a fleet of more than 7,300 trucks and 24,000 trailers. This allows our drivers the flexibility of driving for a service that suits their lifestyle, with the added benefit of li
CDL Class A Truck Drivers Wanted - Refrigerated (Reefer) Truck Driver
● Midwest & Regional Lanes, Wisconsin/Illinois Regional Freight, Colorado Regional Freight
● Weekly rounds available with consistent and reliable home time
● No-Touch freight
● Average driver pay is $55,000 - $65,000
● Quarterly performance pay
● Additional pay for Hazmat drivers
● Top of the line driver facilities and equipment
● Refrigerated (Reefer) Freight
Permanent / Full time position for Heavy truck Driver
Job Title: Heavy Truck Driver (Permanent/Full Time)
Job Location: Kilgore, TX 75662
Shift: 6 Days on and 3 Days off (on call during 6 days on)
● Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman.
● Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
● Operates company vehicles with capacity of up to 30 tons to move materials, tools, and equipment to and from work locations in support of construction and maintenance activities and/or deliver operating materials and supplies from one warehouse to another.
As a Combo Driver for AAA Cooper Transportation your responsibilities will vary from safely moving freight from one of our strategically placed Service Center locations to another Service Center location, or work as a pickup and delivery driver to satisfy the requirement of our customers. Combo Drivers may have paid time on the dock at one of the 76 Service Centers.
Don't wait another day to join over 1700 family members with 10 plus years with AAA Cooper Transportation!
Combo Drivers are responsible for managing the loading, unloading, and sorting of freight and are key to ensure that our customers' freight is delivered on time and damage free. As a full-time AAA Cooper Transportation employee, you will enjoy benefits such as:
Enjoy the freedom of the open road and make the right turn, by joining the J.B. Hunt team! Our over the road truck driving jobs include a strong freight base with competitive annual earnings and a team who’ll support you every single mile of the way. With over 50 years of transportation logistics experience, J.B. Hunt understands the way of the road and can help transform your truck driving job into a rewarding career.
Pre-Qualify now for a truck driving job or call 1-800-723-0880 to learn more about J.B. Hunt truck driving jobs.
Epes Transport System, Inc. is an ISO9001 certified company that is committed to customer satisfaction and improving the quality of life for each employee. We provide an environment where employees are team players and treat each other with trust and respect. Integrity is never compromised. We have a responsibility to maintain safe operating practices, a healthful working environment and high ethical standards. We will strive for continuous improvement in employee development and dependable service to customers.
The company started business in 1931 in Blackstone, Virginia. Originally known as 'The Transport Company' it began as a family owned business and continued that way for over 55 years. Epes Transport was purchased in September, 1987 by Epes Carriers, Inc. a newly established holding company owned by A.M. Bodford. In July 2013, Greensboro, North Carolina based Epes Transport me
Please apply thru this link:
Take a moment to check out our video and be a part of our team:
Specifically looking for a Class A CDL Owner Operators to work out of our Houston, TX Facility
LOCAL AND REGIONAL WORK
Pick up and deliver trailers between Service Centers and/or turn-point locations via tractor-trailer combinations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Operate tractor-trailer combination, including doubles (and triples, where applicable)
2. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
3. Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
4. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
5. Maintain accurate daily logs
6. Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures
7. Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch (e.g. delays, arrivals, equipment problems), as required
8. Demonstrate internal and external customer service
9. May be required to perform chaining of vehicle tires
10. May be required to perform job duties of a city driver or a dock employee where operationally necessary
11. Load and
Exide Technologies, a global company, is now looking for a dedicated professional to join our great team. If you are seeking employment that provides a safe and uplifting teamwork environment, along with a great work/life balance, Exide Technologies is the place where you will find these qualities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT USED:
Computer including iPad GPS and time clock. Warehouse equipment including forklift, pallet jack, tailgate lift, 26,000+ GVW commercial vehic
AZZ Galvanizing - CrowleyGeneral Description:
This position is responsible for commercial driving and hauling steel in a safe and efficient manner.Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.Experience:
A minimum of two to five years commercial driving experience is required.Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
A CDL - Class A license under no type of suspension is required.Essential Duties:
16436 N. IH-35, Austin, TX 78610
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place. We care about our people and it shows
**Call Now and Speak to a Recruiter**
The Fuel Drivers will be required to load, transport, and deliver fuel in a tractor trailer tanker within a 250 mile radius of the terminal while practicing Safe Service that is Profitable and offering superior service to our customers.
Click Anywhere To Close