Classes are held Monday through Friday with a maximum of six students per class. This ensures one-on-one attention for personalized learning. Students receive three weeks of classroom instruction, a three-day orientation period, then go out on the road with their individual, professional trainer. A total of 166 hours are required to complete the course.
Highlights of Millis Transfer Paid CDL Training:
- GUARANTEED $50,000 if you run our fleet average of 115,000 miles
- We Raised Training Pay! Earn $0.43 cpm when out with a trainer
- Job Security – Trucking is in High Demand! Never worry about layoffs
- Small class sizes at 5 convenient locations
- Lodging included with breakfast and lunch provided by Millis
- Professional & seasoned Instructors provide one-on-one training
- Possible job offer with Millis Transfer upon graduation
- Minimum up-front cost; Financing available; No credit check
5 Convenient School Locations – Lodging Included:
You do not have to live near these locations. We will transport you to our location and provide lodging during your training.
- Hamilton, Ohio
- Cartersville, Georgia
- Richfield, Wisconsin
- Burleson, Texas
- Eden, North Carolina
Don’t Settle for the typical 8-5! Earn Your CDL-A License Today! Millis Training Institute, part of Millis Transfer, Inc., is an established and accredited CDL-A school with decades-long success stories of developing knowledgeable, successful and safe truck drivers who “keep America moving.” Earn your CDL-A through our program and you’ll be paid 0.43 cpm when you go out with a trainer! NO ONE else can offer a rate that high for Trainees! PLUS Millis will GUARANTEE a $50,000 salary for your first year if you run our fleet average of 115,000 miles. Our five schools have a reputation for quality training with professional trainers and one-on-one attention to ensure the best learning experience possible. After graduation, you may be offered a position with Millis Transfer and receive 100% tuition reimbursement. Don’t wait – contact us today for more info!