You can apply to individual jobs below, or apply to multiple jobs with one application here:Students:
Interested in starting a career in trucking? Having trouble coming up with the funds to pay for schooling up front? No problem! You can apply for Paid CDL training here:Employers:
If you would like to post a job, contact Brett Aquila at email@example.com
Pick up and deliver freight between Service Centers and customers and support the selling process.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Operate tractor-trailer combination, including doubles (and triples, where applicable) and/or straight trucks
2. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
3. Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
4. Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to: forklift, pallet jack and hand truck
5. Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies, including but not limited to: pallets, straps and rope
6. Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary
7. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
8. Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures
9. Collect cash or checks for freight charges, as required, and maintain required docume
TMC Transportation is a 2017 Military Friendly Employer, and has a long history of hiring current and former military personnel. We are proud of our veteran employees who comprise over 35% of our driver fleet and support team. We are currently hiring tractor-trailer combination truck drivers to join our team of professional flatbed drivers. We do not require any previous truck driving experience, and we can help you find the training you need to obtain your CDL-A. Once you obtain a CDL-A, TMC offers a paid, on-the-job Apprenticeship program. Our Apprenticeship program is approved for the GI Bill®, allowing veterans who are eligible for education benefits to draw on these benefits for up to 2 years while in the Apprenticeship phase. This can be up to $1,455.00/month from the VA in addition to your TMC paycheck! We also offer tuition reimbursement for your truck driving school, even if you paid for it using your G.I. Bill
*****ATTENTION CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVERS*****
HERE WE GROW AGAIN! ESTENSON LOGISITICS HAS ATTAINED NEW CONTRACTS IN YOUR AREA!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DRIVERS WITH:
FLATBED EXPERIENCE (no tarping)
Piece Pay + Safety Bonus!
SHIFT-- MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY (No Weekends or Overnights)
START TIME - 4AM
HOME EVERY DAY - COMPETITIVE PAY - DEDICATED EMPLOYER – NEW TRUCKS - BENEFITS - 401K - PAID HOLIDAYS
Estenson Logistics is very successful logistics company providing dedicated contra
TMC Transportation, is seeking candidates to grow our team of professional flatbed drivers. This would be a regional position getting you home on the weekends! Our percentage pay package was designed by TMC drivers for TMC drivers, and is based on performance, not seniority. Our drivers on percentage pay are earning the equivalent of between $.46 and $.57 per mile, plus additional accessorial pay!
TMC drivers also enjoy that they get to directly benefit from the success of the company they’re working for. All eligible employees own shares in the company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This allows share ownership in the profitability and success of the company, and contributes significantly to your overall earnings at absolutely no cost to you!
If you’re ready to drive the nicest Peterbilt equipment on the road and enjoy the benefits of working fo
Click Anywhere To Close