You can apply to individual jobs below, or apply to multiple jobs with one application here:Students:
Interested in starting a career in trucking? Having trouble coming up with the funds to pay for schooling up front? No problem! You can apply for Paid CDL training here:Employers:
If you would like to post a job, contact Brett Aquila at email@example.com
Beech Grove, IN CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
APPLY NOW or CALL 317-246-9883 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
Driving done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know you’re more than a driver. With us, you’ll have a starring role on our customer service team, providing daily freight solutions to our customers. And, at the end of your shift, you’ll be able to spend time at home.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
Pay starts at $21.30 per hour and may include overtime and an annual company bonus. You’ll be eligible for basic medical coverage and a 401(k) plan right away, expanding rapidly into full medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance and disability based on length of employment.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
UPS Freight is hiring individuals to work as full-time Dockworkers with a CDL license. This position that involves the physical moving of freight into and out of trailers in a timely manner, by handling the freight manually, or using a forklift or hand truck. Forklift experience is not required but preferred. This position also involves the driving of a tractor-trailer and the daily pick up and delivery of freight from commercial and residential customers, as assigned Dockworkers with CDL are required to meet driver appearance standards when making deliveries to customer sites.
Candidates must be at least 21 years of age; must be able to read, write and speak the English language; must have a valid, Class A CDL, Haz-Mat, Twin Trailer, and Tanker endorsements required; and must be able to operate equipment safely. Candidates must meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) and
1) 5 Day work week with 2 consecutive days off for a Guaranteed $1200 per week
(2) Monday thru Friday with every other Saturday or Sunday. Pay Rate is $.43 per hub mile plus stop pay and detention/delay pay.
Ruan is now hiring!Why Ruan?
About the Position
This truck driving position based in Evansville, IN, will run a dedicated home daily account for our customer, O'Neal Steel. Drivers will have assigned trucks and be on a route covering southwest Indiana, northern Kentucky and eastern Illinois. This account currently offers a morning start time between 4 and 5 AM with a Monday through Friday schedule and drivers typically average $1,000+/week!
Call a recruiter to learn more today at 1-800-879-7826!
Position Summary: CDL Class A drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
We are expanding our dedicated division with new business and are seeking dependable Class A Drivers to join our growing team. We do not want to offer you just another truck driving job, but a long-term, prosperous career in the transportation industry.
Pick up and deliver freight between Service Centers and customers and support the selling process.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Operate tractor-trailer combination, including doubles (and triples, where applicable) and/or straight trucks
2. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
3. Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
4. Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to: forklift, pallet jack and hand truck
5. Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies, including but not limited to: pallets, straps and rope
6. Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary
7. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
8. Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures
9. Collect cash or checks for freight charges, as required, and maintain required documentation
10. Follow di
Click Anywhere To Close