You can apply to individual jobs below, or apply to multiple jobs with one application here:Students:
Interested in starting a career in trucking? Having trouble coming up with the funds to pay for schooling up front? No problem! You can apply for Paid CDL training here:Employers:
If you would like to post a job, contact Brett Aquila at email@example.com
Pick up and deliver trailers between Service Centers and/or turn-point locations via tractor-trailer combinations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Operate tractor-trailer combination, including doubles (and triples, where applicable)
2. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
3. Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
4. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
5. Maintain accurate daily logs
6. Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures
7. Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch (e.g. delays, arrivals, equipment problems), as required
8. Demonstrate internal and external customer service
9. May be required to perform chaining of vehicle tires
10. May be required to perform job duties of a city driver or a dock employee where operationally necessary
11. Load and
Operates vehicles to transport equipment for the dealership. May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures.
1. Transports equipment to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities; may also pick-up new equipment from a John Deere factory.
2. Supports the sales department with equipment delivery as needed.
3. Maintains records of pickup and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts.
4. Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy.
5. Accounts for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties.
6. May need to maintain assigned trucks and related equipment in good condition.
7. May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required.
8. Other duties as assigned.
9. Must have good communication skills.
10. Must maintain a clean and neat personal appearanc
FirstFleet has a unique opportunity for the right CDL-A Truck Driver. We are offering a Full time position working Monday-Friday and HOME DAILY. Occasional Saturday and Sunday work during peak seasons. Successful candidates will be delivering empty cans to plant in Lenexa, KS from Kansas City, MO. Some hands on will be necessary.
$16.00 per hour and overtime after 40 hours.
Schedule: Night Shift (1900-0500)
Dedicated Daily Routes for the same customer.
New Benefit Changes Effective January 2016:
1. Low Cost Insurance - This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) which includes a FirstFleet funded He
This Dedicated truck driver position on the JCPenney account features weekly time at home, up to $0.415 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul and unload freight for this department retailer and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of KS, MO, ND, OK and SD. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
UPS Freight Truckload is hiring individuals to work as Full-time Dedicated OTR Dry Van Drivers. This position involves the driving of a tractor-trailer for the over-the-road delivery of freight to two or more locations. Dedicated drivers are primarily assigned to run freight for one customer, and may be assigned to an operation based at a specific customer location. These drivers are normally on the road from three to five days at a time. The term “dedicated” refers to the customer, not a particular lane or destination.
Dedicated Drivers must pass a DOT physical and successfully pass a UPS Freight road test. Qualified applicants must have a valid Class A Commercial Drivers’ License with Haz-Mat endorsement. Dedicated Drivers are expected to comply with all appearance standards.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age. Applicants must be able to read, write and speak the English language. Applican
Regional Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $60,000 per year* and enjoy weekly home time. This Regional CDL driving position features 99% no-touch freight, and you'll haul Intermodal containers within 300 miles of Kansas City, MO. Staying that close to home and starting and ending your week at the rail yard means maximum home time, which is one reason drivers like you are choosing Schneider Intermodal every day. Make your move today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Kansas City Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
Job SummaryRoll Off Route Drivers safely operates a heavy-duty truck and is responsible for preparing, loading, and transporting large mobile open top and compactor containers to disposal sites, transfer or recycle facilities and customer location.
The foundation product for Forward Air is our Less than Truckload (LTL) service making drop & hook, hub-to-hub deliveries of lightweight freight with loads averaging less than 26,000 lbs. We you with unmatched support to effectively operate your business, providing the miles and revenue to earn unparalleled financial success, all while enjoying the benefit of weekly home time.
(*Earning potential is based off of an estimated 3,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update*)
Enjoy the freedom of the open road and make the right turn, by joining the J.B. Hunt team! Our over the road truck driving jobs include a strong freight base with competitive annual earnings and a team who’ll support you every single mile of the way. With over 50 years of transportation logistics experience, J.B. Hunt understands the way of the road and can help transform your truck driving job into a rewarding career.
Pre-Qualify now for a truck driving job or call 1-800-723-0880 to learn more about J.B. Hunt truck driving jobs.
Click Anywhere To Close