You can apply to individual jobs below, or apply to multiple jobs with one application here:Students:
Interested in starting a career in trucking? Having trouble coming up with the funds to pay for schooling up front? No problem! You can apply for Paid CDL training here:Employers:
If you would like to post a job, contact Brett Aquila at email@example.com
Regional Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $62,000 per year* and enjoy weekly home time. This Regional CDL driving position features 99% no-touch freight, and you'll haul Intermodal containers within 300 miles of Kansas City, MO. Staying that close to home and starting and ending your week at the rail yard means maximum home time, which is one reason drivers like you are choosing Schneider Intermodal every day. Make your move today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Kansas City Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
J.B. Hunt is seeking professional and dependable Class A Drivers to join our growing team. We do not want to offer you just another truck driving job, but a long-term, prosperous career in the transportation industry.
At J.B. Hunt we want our driver’s to grow and succeed with us, while maintaining their personal lives and relationships. 90% of our driving positions are local or regional, which allows our drivers to be home every week, if not every day.
Local driving positions open:
We’re hiring both Solo and Team Drivers for our rapidly-expanding fleet. If you want to haul for the best customers, drive the best equipment on the road, and be a part of the best fleet of drivers… come join the TRIBE!
Our Drivers Enjoy:
Pick up and deliver trailers between Service Centers and/or turn-point locations via tractor-trailer combinations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Operate tractor-trailer combination, including doubles (and triples, where applicable)
2. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
3. Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
4. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
5. Maintain accurate daily logs
6. Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures
7. Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch (e.g. delays, arrivals, equipment problems), as required
8. Demonstrate internal and external customer service
9. May be required to perform chaining of vehicle tires
10. May be required to perform job duties of a city driver or a dock employee where operationally necessary
11. Load and
Operates vehicles to transport equipment for the dealership. May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures.
1. Transports equipment to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities; may also pick-up new equipment from a John Deere factory.
2. Supports the sales department with equipment delivery as needed.
3. Maintains records of pickup and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts.
4. Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy.
5. Accounts for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties.
6. May need to maintain assigned trucks and related equipment in good condition.
7. May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required.
8. Other duties as assigned.
9. Must have good communication skills.
10. Must maintain a clean and neat personal appearanc
UPS Freight Truckload is hiring individuals to work as Full-time Dedicated OTR Dry Van Drivers. This position involves the driving of a tractor-trailer for the over-the-road delivery of freight to two or more locations. Dedicated drivers are primarily assigned to run freight for one customer, and may be assigned to an operation based at a specific customer location. These drivers are normally on the road from three to five days at a time. The term “dedicated” refers to the customer, not a particular lane or destination.
Dedicated Drivers must pass a DOT physical and successfully pass a UPS Freight road test. Qualified applicants must have a valid Class A Commercial Drivers’ License with Haz-Mat endorsement. Dedicated Drivers are expected to comply with all appearance standards.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age. Applicants must be able to read, write and speak the English language. Applican
St. Louis, MO. CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
APPLY NOW or CALL 314-815-5409 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Sysco Kansas City is currently hiring CDL A Delivery Truck Driver $2500 Sign On Bonus.
First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the #1 foodservice supplier in North America. But we are much more than food. We’re about everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of over 50,000 associates in more than 180 locations, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers’ expectations.
On your mark.
Click Anywhere To Close