You can apply to individual jobs below, or apply to multiple jobs with one application here:Students:
Interested in starting a career in trucking? Having trouble coming up with the funds to pay for schooling up front? No problem! You can apply for Paid CDL training here:Employers:
If you would like to post a job, contact Brett Aquila at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up and deliver trailers between Service Centers and/or turn-point locations via tractor-trailer combinations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Operate tractor-trailer combination, including doubles (and triples, where applicable)
2. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
3. Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
4. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
5. Maintain accurate daily logs
6. Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures
7. Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch (e.g. delays, arrivals, equipment problems), as required
8. Demonstrate internal and external customer service
9. May be required to perform chaining of vehicle tires
10. May be required to perform job duties of a city driver or a dock employee where operationally necessary
11. Load and
Primary responsibility is to drive concrete mixer to work sites and discharge load. This is in a variety of settings and conditions including uneven ground, and may require unloading and attaching extension chutes weighing thirty to fifty pounds to end of primary chute. A Ready-mix Truck Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the ready-mix truck used for delivery of products connected to the Company’s ready-mixed concrete operation.
Duties and responsibilities:
UPS Freight is hiring individuals to work as Full Time Road Drivers in a growing freight market. This position involves driving of a tractor-trailer over the road as a Linehaul driver. There are immediate openings for these positions including meet and return to domicile, travel to locations and perform dock functions and return home, as well as Sleeper opportunities.
UPS Freight is offering an industry leading compensation and benefit program with top rate mileage earning $.7042 per mile. UPS Freight has a fully funded pension plan paid for by the company and industry leading healthcare packages for full time Road Drivers.
Road Driver candidates are 21 years of age or older with a class A CDL issued by their resident state with the following endorsements: Haz-Mat, Twin Trailer, and Tanker. Candidates must be physically and mentally fit, able to read, write, and speak the English language, and pass DO
Click Anywhere To Close