You can apply to individual jobs below, or apply to multiple jobs with one application here:Students:
Interested in starting a career in trucking? Having trouble coming up with the funds to pay for schooling up front? No problem! You can apply for Paid CDL training here:Employers:
If you would like to post a job, contact Brett Aquila at firstname.lastname@example.org
TMC Transportation, is seeking candidates to grow our team of professional flatbed drivers. This would be a regional position getting you home on the weekends! Our percentage pay package was designed by TMC drivers for TMC drivers, and is based on performance, not seniority. Our drivers on percentage pay are earning the equivalent of between $.46 and $.57 per mile, plus additional accessorial pay!
TMC drivers also enjoy that they get to directly benefit from the success of the company they’re working for. All eligible employees own shares in the company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This allows share ownership in the profitability and success of the company, and contributes significantly to your overall earnings at absolutely no cost to you!
If you’re ready to drive the nicest Peterbilt equipment on the road and enjoy the benefits of working fo
Through education and driving skills development, become proficient in the operation of a tractor trailer combination. Responsibilities include non-driving duties such as forklift operation and working the dock.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to: forklift, pallet jack and hand truck
2. Perform pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
3. Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
4. Verify documentation matches freight description (e.g. type, weight, hazardous materials), using current electronic or manual system
5. Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope)
6. Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary
7. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
8. Assist customers
To provide courteous, timely, and undamaged delivery of floor
Operate Shaw equipment safely and legally as directed by Management.
Job task could include delivery and or shuttle.
Must be at least 24 years of age.
Ability to drive tractor/trailer combination.
Must to be able to drive the maximum number of hours allowed by law.
Able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs., a minimum of 50 times per day.
Able to climb in and out of truck a minimum of 50 times per day.
Must be able to pass D.O.T. physical and drug screen.
Must be able to bend, kneel, and have enough flexibility to inspect tractor and trailer.
Must be valid Class A - CDL.
Must meet D.O.T. requirements.
Two years verifiable tractor trailer driving experience within the last three years.
Click Anywhere To Close