Profile For Member

Rookie Solo Driver

5 years, 11 months ago

Member's Bio

New to this lifestyle

Posted:  2 years, 1 month ago

Should I stop...

Thx Susan for reply no overnight @ first stop but I did keep going now only 30 mins away thx again

Posted:  2 years, 1 month ago

Should I stop...

Got dispatched this load Saturday with 4 drops 2 n Maryland 2 in Jersey not due till the 15th was told I could start on Monday tho. I’m 2 hours away from 1st place should I stop n start early Monday morning or push closer? Running off caps only drove 3 nhalf today.

Game

Power steering pump

Game

Seatbelt

Game

Name any kind of part or piece of equipment found in someone’s truck/trailer.

-Rules- Has to begin with the first letter of the person above ure post and no reusing if possible (Anywhere on or in Tractor or trailer)

I’ll start off

Microwave

14 hr clock

Thx for all the tips and replies everyone

14 hr clock

I ran out of my 14 at a shipper should I switch from off duty to sleeper? Also am I stuck here overnight for 10 hrs? At this point I’ll b running off recaps plz advise

Bills

Company scanner dock port I’m still figuring out things only my 4th load dispatched on but jus 1st time scanner failed on me

Bills

Hello to all Tt members need help on the bills I scanned into my company . Got message saying they were not clear for them to read and asked me to take by post office or n a box. What’s the easiest fix to my problem?