Profile For William H.

William H.'s Info

5 years, 11 months ago

William H.'s Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Posted:  5 months ago

Hirschbach, Sydney or Western Express

Thanks for your comments. Yes I checked into it and got my DOT medical card last week and also renewed my license which runs out in a few days. I lost my TWIC card so had to apply for a new one. Lost my tanker and Hazardous endorsements.

Posted:  5 months ago

Hirschbach, Sydney or Western Express

I worked 4 months 5 years ago I'm getting back in

Hello William.

Where are you working now? Why are you jumping ship with only four months experience?

Posted:  5 months ago

Hirschbach, Sydney or Western Express

Which one of these should I go with? I am a newbie about 4 months under my belt.

Posted:  5 months ago

Sydney Trucking

Can anyone tell me anything about this company please?

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Best trucking company out there

Just getting back in been out for a few years.

USXpress

Just looking for a heads up; never hurts to get as much info as possible to make the transition easier. Thanks for your comments Errol.

USXpress

Thanks to Truckers Truth CDL free tests. I used these to pass. Now and again there would be questions not covered but I got through. Thanks again!

USXpress

BTW I have my CDL A plus Tanker and Hazmat endorsements and going for TWIC card tomorrow.

USXpress

Any comments on USXpress I go for orientation next week?