Comments By Pete

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0673286001544562349-82844.jpg avatar
  • Pete
  • 5 months, 1 week ago
  • Comments:

Posted:  2 weeks, 2 days ago

Question for you men.....

How did this one get by me?

No worries, most of us men are too thick headed to be offended anyway. It'll probably slip right over our heads.

So feel free to be sending, and not defending your impending offending. I'll be lending an ear.

The turtle has been reading too much Dr Seuss methinks.

Posted:  2 weeks, 2 days ago

Got an email from “DOT Compliance Group LLC”, Reviews please, if you have enrolled with them.

I wonder how many other forums have this same question/advertisement?

confused.gif

Posted:  2 weeks, 3 days ago

Introduction followed by Millis Training Institute Diary.(Cartersville, GA)

Went to Iowa 80, was amazed. Went Ames, got a new load from the same place we delivered and stayed at the pilot across the street from Iowa 80. Got down to Cartersville terminal and met my first TT member that I know of. Will write in more detail this upcoming weekend.

Nice to meet you Mr Noob. Crossing fingers for you tomorrow.

Posted:  2 weeks, 3 days ago

Millis Transfer training, Richfield Wisonsin

Noob you awake?

Posted:  2 weeks, 4 days ago

Millis Transfer training, Richfield Wisonsin

I hate frontage roads myself, just parked at Iowa 80.

Posted:  2 weeks, 5 days ago

I-75 closed at I-24/I-75 Junction in Chattanooga, TN

Yea saw it today and originally thought it might be a bad April fools joke. Unfortunately it isn't.

Posted:  2 weeks, 5 days ago

Introduction followed by Millis Training Institute Diary.(Cartersville, GA)

Anything that is a must do/see/eat at Iowa 80?

Posted:  2 weeks, 5 days ago

Flatbed Variety

Saw this today on US 30 in Indiana. Trainer took picture while I drove.

0647320001554157323.jpg

Posted:  2 weeks, 5 days ago

Millis Transfer training, Richfield Wisonsin

How's things Mr Noob? I'm on truck 8002 if you happen to see it around.

Im in 8025 heading to augusta georgia from texas.

Birmingham, AL sucks right now so try to time it right. They are replacing all of the overpasses on I20 supposed to open again March of 2020. Taking 459 isn't too bad though as long as it's not the time of day for traffic to be stupid.

Posted:  2 weeks, 5 days ago

Question for you men.....

I can only speak for myself, and I'm not easily offended.

Posted:  2 weeks, 6 days ago

Walmart Dedicated

Congrats Tractor Man but now you are in a confined area. You will be easier to find and I fear for you since you started that dungeon business about the resident sweetheart.

smile.gifsmile.gif

Posted:  2 weeks, 6 days ago

Millis Transfer training, Richfield Wisonsin

How's things Mr Noob? I'm on truck 8002 if you happen to see it around.

Posted:  2 weeks, 6 days ago

My next Ride!

THAT is a Freightliner???!!!!! I know I'm showing off my rookie stripes, but I had no idea Freightliner made a truck line that. For Pete's sake, tell us how it compares to your last truck.

It doesn't have to be for my sake Mr Bruce. If however we start taking up a collection.....

Posted:  2 weeks, 6 days ago

CB

Earplugs or extra thick skin anytime you are taking a minute backing or anytime in a truck stop.

Posted:  3 weeks ago

Introduction followed by Millis Training Institute Diary.(Cartersville, GA)

Well not home officially yet so no career update but had a good day on the roads and was able to have a nice dinner with the wife and kids. They drove 90 minutes each way to have a 90 minute dinner with dad and it was awesome.

Posted:  3 weeks ago

My next Ride!

Beautiful ride man!

Posted:  3 weeks, 1 day ago

Thinking of Packrat...

When are you going to stop malingering and get back to work?

rofl-1.gif

I was kinda thinkin the same thing...slacker...

rofl-3.gif

What's the matter, your heart isn't in it anymore?

Too soon? smile.gif

😂😂😂😂😂

Just wrong man, but funny. I'll bet he laughed too.

Posted:  3 weeks, 1 day ago

Swift C1 Training - Indianapolis, IN

Congratulations!!

Posted:  3 weeks, 3 days ago

How to give a trucker a heart attack

Grumpy are you in Saratoga Springs? Saw one of those pretty Wolding trucks here at a paper place.

Posted:  3 weeks, 5 days ago

Thinking of Packrat...

According to the professionals and judging by how I feel, I’m doing great. Another PLUS day yesterday, with vital stats and lab result numbers all looking good. Took four longer walks yesterday, all of these involving the stairs. Also, got to have my first shower in a month. Heavenly!!! Had my second biopsy on the new heart this morning. Simple in-and-out procedure of under 15 minutes, updating if the new one is performing well and if it is experiencing any signs of rejection. I have to do these each Monday for the next month (six weeks total). Worst part of this is the requirement to fast at least 12 hours beforehand each time, so no breakfast this morning at 0600. Thanks all for continued thoughts and prayers.thank-you.gifthank-you.gifthank-you.gif

I shall eat second breakfast each Monday for the next six, and to be sure it's appropriate which flavor of Ensure is your favorite? 😁😂😁😂

Get well soon, keep making progress. Hopefully we can encourage you and keep you lifted up the way you have done for many of us.