Profile For 87Wrangler

87Wrangler 's Info

East Coast, NC

Rookie Solo Driver

1 year, 11 months ago

87Wrangler 's Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

87Wrangler 's Photo Gallery Group 1 of 2

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

Anne & Tom are those guys OK?

Family exactly!!

Finally my phone did one smart thing by choosing the correct email folder!!

So glad you guys are doing well and are ok!!

Posted:  1 month, 4 weeks ago

Anne & Tom are those guys OK?

Thanks for letting me know!! Just glad they are ok

Posted:  1 month, 4 weeks ago

Anne & Tom are those guys OK?

I don’t get on much, but noticed no comments in the forum from them for a while…

Very little is consistent in trucking, except hard work and long hours.

They brought a lot of good to this forum. I am missing reading their comments…

Sent an email with no response as well…

They were an anchor in here, at least for me. Especially when I was was just starting out and on the road all alone. They always took the time to respond and offer help in any way they could.

Hoping they are ok!

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

Finally Made It

Still hanging in there…hoping everyone is too!!!

0658596001666311734.jpg

0063483001666312027.jpg

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

Posted:  4 months ago

Finally Made It

No training just a lead on the job sites…where we deliver and off load with a crane…it’s not a big deal but want at least one winter under my belt before I take the added responsibility… here is another cool photo!!

So when you guys roll in after being on the road who is happier to see you? Your wife or your dog?

Be honest!!! LoL

0715395001664364403.jpg

Posted:  4 months, 1 week ago

0636426001663800351.jpg

Posted:  4 months, 1 week ago

Finally Made It

Gtown, Old School, Glenbob, Packrat, Anne and Family……hope you guys are doing well and am praying for the very the very best in all things for you guys.I like to think of you as my cyber trucking family…

Oh…and they are pushing me hard to take a lead position but do not want it even though it’s a little more money…the only reason I would take it is to take some of the pressure off of the few guys that we have that are leads…but really just want to be in charge of me and nothing else for a little will longer….Coasting is nice sometimes….I still work hard mind you just side stepping the extra responsibilities I mean!!! LoL

You guys take care and if I can help just shoot me a message!!

Oh and got my first ticket out of the way as well…nothing bad but didn’t like it was just doing what I was asked to do!!

Posted:  4 months, 1 week ago

Finally Made It

Hey guys….Still hanging in there and learning each and every day! Kind of have a routine going and refined it about as much as possible.

I have about 4 bags to pull from the truck on the days off, with the stuff out of the fridge as well and about is small as I can get it. Would rather have some things and not need them than need them and not have them. But wish it was less on those tired late days at the end of the week…

It’s already starting to get chilly here and was told only about 4 more weeks until I need to winterize the campers….which means no more running water and another season to learn to deal with. It gets cold back home but nothing like what a lot of you are used too, and only lasts about 3 months, with warm spells here and there within those months.

I have a down jacket, coveralls and mittens so far… Being a plumber I am used to working outside in the elements and any pointers would be great.

Going to look at warm boots this weekend and maybe some kind of head/face covering as well…

Ahhh….and another cool photo

0937468001663794318.jpg

Posted:  5 months ago

Hey Anna A.!

I will be praying for you guys!!

Posted:  5 months ago

Finally Made It

Tarping is an art that I want to learn more and more about!! It’s like wrapping a big Christmas present but instead of tape you use bungees!!! LoL

0101757001661942389.jpg

Posted:  5 months ago

Finally Made It

At an early morning rest area!! Yes Anne that’s my steps on the truck they are tiny…I’m in a new freighter cascadia now. Small but love it can feel the road so well with rack and pinion steering!! Back to camping out mode but still loving it!! Will check out your posts soon!!! Check out my first full tarped load of irregular shaped osb…took me a bit but nailed it I think!!! Thanks for the comments. Did you see how the sunlight broke through the bottom of that rainbow? Pretty awesome!!!

0052306001661942015.jpg

Posted:  5 months ago

Think he found a home!

0892399001661856206.jpg

Posted:  5 months ago

Finally Made It

He found a home…sorry I had to leave him

Posted:  5 months ago

Finally Made It

Just made a new friend at a small convenience store the owner let me stay at last night!! He was a talker…told him before I left that he needed to find a little girl and put on this act…He would be homeless no more!! LoL

0392625001661855487.jpg

Posted:  5 months ago

Finally Made It

Never seen this before that I remember anyway!! Pretty cool though!!

0682832001661792918.jpg

Posted:  5 months ago

Finally Made It

No that's what I am talking about.........awesome truck for sure!! All is still well on my end!! Hope it is on yours too!!

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Finally Made It

Thanks…Yeah I like the old stuff, new is nice but the vintage is what I really like

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

0515248001660679781.jpg

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Finally Made It

Here is the outside.Inside photos soon