Comments By Rick L.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/bigrig4.jpg avatar
  • Rick L.
  • 4 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Comments:

Posted:  3 months, 3 weeks ago

Mega Carrier- Best Insurance and benefits?

Pretty decent coverage with prescription coverage for me and my wife

Rick

Posted:  3 months, 4 weeks ago

Mega Carrier- Best Insurance and benefits?

Thx guys. I was on the phone with Schneider for 1 1/2 hour yest. They wouldn’t tell me unless I applied. I got the pricing but it isnt great. I think the cheapest for husband and wife with better coverage non smokers is about $400 a month. I am kind of surprised that none of the companies seem to have better insurance. Primes isnt terrible but not great.

I will keep doing some checking when I have time

Rick

Posted:  3 months, 4 weeks ago

Mega Carrier- Best Insurance and benefits?

Thanks for the replies guys. I am not quite ready to apply for anything yet. Trying to do some research first.

Rick

Posted:  3 months, 4 weeks ago

Mega Carrier- Best Insurance and benefits?

I believe primes premium for family was $400-500 a month.

Posted:  4 months ago

Mega Carrier- Best Insurance and benefits?

I am thinking about getting into trucking. Hoping someone might know which company has best insurance and prescription benefits? I will probly go mega carrier route to get started. Prime’s is on their website but it is VERY expensive the first year.

Any help would be appreciated

RIck

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Completed 1st Solo load

Congrats!

Rick

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Does prime currently do hair follicle test?

I was thinking 6 months minimum. Thx guys

Rick

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Just wanted to say hi

Kansas City

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Just wanted to say hi

Thanks for the help. I could do cobra short term but it is very expensive so I would rather just get insurance if possible

I will read up on it. If one started day one that might even be better

Thanks

Rick

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Does prime currently do hair follicle test?

I have a similar question. Did a little cannibus on vacation before I starting thinking more seriously about trucking.

I never did it before and probably won’t again. How long should I wait to apply?

Rick

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Just wanted to say hi

Hey guys I’m Rick brand new here. Been thinking about driving a truck for several years and getting out of retail.

I’m leaning towards a mega carrier to get my liscense and experience but I was wondering if anyone knew which of them has the best health and prescription benefits? That is one of my most crucial Aspects. My wife has health problems is why I mention it

Thanks for any advice