Profile For Richard F.

Richard F.'s Info

Rookie Solo Driver

2 years, 7 months ago

Richard F.'s Bio

Hi all. I’m Richard from Toronto Canada. I started my driving career july 13! And have been learning a lot on the job pretty fast. I spent 5 years dealing with truckers as a security guard and I finally got a break in life with a company I’ve dealt with a lot and am enjoying my job so far. Ironically I keep going to the place I worked at for 5 years trying to get away from lol only on the other side of the job 😂

Richard F.'s Photo Gallery Group 1 of 2

Posted:  2 days, 10 hours ago

Az End dump

Hey 👋 I’m currently working for the city of Toronto in haulage. We load our own open top trailers with recycling and yard waste using walking floors if that’s what you’re looking for? It’s a good job and pays $33/hr. Of course it’s union and we’re taxed to death but it pays the bills lol. Check the city of Toronto website if you’re interested

Posted:  2 weeks, 1 day ago

Tooting my own horn.

Good job doing what you are paid to do 😂

Posted:  2 weeks, 1 day ago

What y’all hauling!

Worst experience was waiting for a container burried 13 deep that took so long i made it back to my yard with 5 minutes left on my 13 hour clock lol

Posted:  2 weeks, 1 day ago

What y’all hauling!

I’m working for my city hauling recycling, cardboard and yard waste. What is your favourite thing to haul? Walking floors can be nice or a pain in a!! Lol

Posted:  1 month, 1 week ago

NFI (Merrimack, NH)

I was once asked what NFI stood for and just shrugged and “No F***ing Idea”😂. I dealt with them a lot when I did security before I got into trucking

Posted:  2 months ago

How do you identify a true professional?

I can tell a true professional by the colour of their flip flops lol 😂

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Calling all Flatbedders

I may be new to haulage but so far it’s been really good so don’t just focus on flatbeding? It may be different in the USA but in Toronto I deliver 2-3 loads a night and get overtime after 8 hours plus night shift premium lol. Hauling garbage may smell ( my nose hasn’t worked since I was 5 lol) but it pays pretty good. I work for my city so I have full benefits and pension 😎 and union.

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

I am not able to perform 90 degree blindside backing, AT ALL

Hey I’m not sure what province you’re in but here in Ontario we don’t have to learn how to blindside a trailer. I had to teach myself and actually prefer going in blindsided most of the time. Just keep an eye on your tandems and imagine an invisible line of where they are going. Once you get to a certain point you can pull up then go in on your normal side if that makes sense lol

Posted:  4 months ago

Getting a new pup?

Any thoughts on balancing work life with pet life?

Posted:  4 months ago

Saying Hi

Just imagine everyone who zips around you or cuts you off has to go to the bathroom so bad and then hope they don’t make it lol 😂

Why Join Trucking Truth?