Comments By Tony E.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/bigrig6.jpg avatar
  • Tony E.
  • Comments:

Cb radio's

Thanks

Cb radio's

Looking at buying a new cb what is everyones thoughts on the cbs on the market now days?

Passed my cdl final exam today!

Thanks, I start with Schneider National next week have 3 weeks of training and orientation

Passed my cdl final exam today!

Wow what a relief passed today have my a cdl with tanker endorsement ... thanks tobthe instructors at mti technical college in east peoria illnois for all the hard work and wisdom....and thanks to trucking truth and everyone that has givin me advice

State tests friday to get my full cdl a

Been a long month of school glad to be testing !then off to company training for 3 weeks ..then be in my own truck a big pumkin

I passed

Thanks to both of you yep now studying pre trip and driving and backing I got 3 weeks till test date..then to schnieder I go

I passed

Thanks to old school and star car and everyone who gave me advice and help I passed all my permit tests including tanker with 90%or better results

How to lower blood pressure before DOT physical

Thanks free spirit. .I normally don't have high blood pressure I think it's just from being worried about getting everything done right so I can get this lifestyle rolling. .I was all worried for nothing I passed with flying colors even with having in mypast major back ssurgery 2 years ago and 2 knee surgeries this year ! But I'm like the bionic man and always determind I'm not going to let anything get In my way ..of having a healthy life and happiness of the open road. ..

Things can turn badly so fast!

Good heads up driving old school! U never know when it will happen...When I was hauling grain 2 years ago I was coming back from an elevator in Gladstone Illinois and was on Highway 34 2 lane it just started raining hard and I drove about 10 miles back to a field about 2 miles from my turn off a car in front of me about 50 yards hit a big puddle on the highway and hydroplaned side ways in front of me I hit the brakes the truck started to jack knife on the oils and fresh rain on the road the car started to hit the right ditch my truck pitched left the trailer headed straight I let off the brake the truck hooked and I stared it around the car front end still on the road I missed it with truck and trailer but boy it shook me up it was a close one..so ya I know it can happen fast

How to lower blood pressure before DOT physical

140 over 90 limit

ENGLAND OR SWIFT?

Nick I'm from avon Illinois I'm going to schneider national ...they have flexible home times and pair fair for a starter company and have hubs here in Illinois it's a thought for you..prime is decent and so is knight transportation. .my 2 cents anyways

How to lower blood pressure before DOT physical

Thanks for the help

How to lower blood pressure before DOT physical

Any suggestions on how to lower BP before my dot physical tomorrow? I'm a 37 year old smoker a little over weight I don't drink or use drugs ..my BP runs a tick over on my lower number than what dot allows and help would be appreciated

Wanting to become a truck driver...

Tiffany I'm from close to Peoria Illinois and am getting ready to start cdl training at midwest technical Institute in east Peoria look them up online or put in an app the lady you will talk to is audra eimer she is super nice and can answer all your questions

Trucking

Thanks highway grunt0311

Trucking

Thanks all, I have driven a semi before as I hauled grain and livestock (hogs) for a previous employer but I was exempt from having to have a cdl under farm exemption. .Also my step dad was a trucker his whole life so I went with him whenever I could .I have always loved trucking first truck I rode in was a cab over. .only reason I waited so long to pull the trigger on truckingtrucking was my family but I'm divorced and my kids are almost grown so now time for dad to do a job he wants to do! I have done the physical labor jobs for over 15 years and have had back surgery and 2 knee surgery to show for it so enough is enough of that crap..my past injury don't bother me any so I'm ready to get r done

Trucking

I got good news today I got a pre hire approval for Schneider National so I start a 20 day school at midwest technical Institute in Peoria Illinois for cdl then leave for orientation in Indiana. ..so super stoked