Profile For Stacy S.

Stacy S.'s Info

VA

7 months ago

Stacy S.'s Bio

My name is Stacy and I’m a trucker wife. God blessed me with an amazing husband, kids and grandkids!

Stacy S.'s Photo Gallery

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

First time EVER on the truck with my husband Brandon S.

We were in North central PA, around the Woodland PA area.

Where were the farm pictures taken? Still pretty green out there

Laura

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Walmart Journey - Onboarding

Hey there Anne, Wow you sure have a lot of experience! This is quite the experience. It’s been so much fun! Thanks for saying I’m a keeper lol, but honestly… Brandon is even more a keeper ❤️

Hope your arm heals up soon!!! Take care and stay in touch

Stacy

I think I got that part down lol, but if I could just stop hitting my head on every dang thing 🤣

rofl-3.gifThere's a thread on the SHORT TRUCKS in the General catergory, too.... rooftop heights; I'm only 5'2" w/boots on!rofl-3.gif

sorry.gif Right above this, look at Grandpa Clark's diary...talking about a bruise!!sorry.gif

So happy for ya, gal ~! It's amazingly awesome, is it not??? To me, it is. I have O positive blood; universal donor/diesel ~ haha!

I just was writing my resume in my head a few minutes ago . . I 'clerked' at Miller Trailers (Dry vans, yet WAS a huge competitor in the day) in Bradenton, Florida at 12 years old; my bro'in'law was the CEO / CPA .. and my (late) mom was an AP clerk. I got to audit the BOL's according to the PRO#'s.

At 17, pulling boat propellers, shafting, and underwater gear, in Florida for General Propeller (Sea Ray Boats.) HotShot, w/a 28'trailer; '89 Chevy 3/4 ton 3 on the tree, and OF COURSE I was under the 26,001 GVWR ~!

Then, I worked at ETCO (Electrical Terminal Corporation) in Florida...we manufactured spark plug & distributor terminal boots.. and I'd pull the bosses boats to and from the marinas. 48'Fountain, 53'Wellcraft.

Now, if this ARM ever heals; I'll be out there, retiring MY guy! Wanna join me?!?!?

Enjoy, m'lady. I love it; I miss it. I still ride with at times, but it just makes me want to drive, more!

Best to you both;

~ Anne ~ (and Tom.. .sometimes!)

ps: Brandon; she's a KEEPER!

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

First time EVER on the truck with my husband Brandon S.

0089876001663175174.jpg

0664584001663175216.jpg

0149717001663175253.jpg

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

First time EVER on the truck with my husband Brandon S.

0129560001663174584.jpg

0283430001663174665.jpg

0372012001663174828.jpg

0080499001663175013.jpg

0967602001663175103.jpg

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Walmart Journey - Onboarding

Hey Anne! I’M ON THE TRUCK !!!!!!

She’s doing great! She’s going to ride with me in the truck for the first time next week. She’s excited.

Brandon;

An added "ps:" ... how's the awesome Mrs. Brandon (Stacey) doing, these days????

Adapting well, I hope! Again, if she ever wants to commensurate with a trucker's wife, email is in my profile!

Just make sure that she puts "Trucking Truth" (etc...) in the subject line. I'm good for replies!!!!

Say hi to her from us / me !!

~ Anne ~

PLEASE LET US KNOW! Tom may be joining the ranks of y'all ~ it's in the "Hey Anna. A ~!" thread..or ask Turtle ~

LOVE TO HEAR, from the missus! Y'all have a blessed and safe journey, for sure!

~ Anne (& Tom ) ~

That should be a lot of fun for you both. Just remember, 3 Points of Contact At All Times!

rofl-3.gif good-luck.gif

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

First time EVER on the truck with my husband Brandon S.

Thank you! I’m having a blast. Loving life on the road lol….. but this is only day 2 😁

Have fun! The weather has cooled down considerably, so you should really enjoy yourself now.

Laura

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

First time EVER on the truck with my husband Brandon S.

Hey y’all, I’m heading out on the truck this week for the first time EVER with hubby! I’ll be posting my experiences along with some short videos and pictures. Stay tuned!

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Walmart Journey - Onboarding

Hey Anne! I’M ON THE TRUCK !!!!!!

Brandon;

Say hi to her from us / me !!

~ Anne ~

LOVE TO HEAR, from the missus! Y'all have a blessed and safe journey, for sure!

~ Anne (& Tom ) ~

Posted:  5 months, 3 weeks ago

My Walmart Trucker’s first week out with the trainer

He’s been driving our entire marriage but never out this long. It’s an adjustment for sure.

I still get carded once in a while lol, I just laugh and show my id and tell them they’re my new best friend lol.

I've been a trucker's wife almost all my life; I get it! It's busier than one would expect, to be real!

In my former life as a bartender, YES .. i WOULD card you, hahaha!!

First week, one and done...awesome! He's got a few years of driving under his belt; I'm sure he'll be fine. My other half toyed with the idea of going the same route; we just have it REALLY good with the intrastate company he drives for. It's small enough to where his boss people know me, and welcome my calls, yet large enough that he doesn't have to play the 'wait' game, when it comes to any truck/trailer issues. They treat him well, and pay him fair.

Hope this journey for y'all stays smooth, m'lady!!!

I check in here daily.....so if you ever have any specific 'anythings,' hit me (us) up!!

Always best to y'all !!

~ Anne ~

Posted:  5 months, 3 weeks ago

My Walmart Trucker’s first week out with the trainer

Hello 😊 Thank you!

Hi and good luck to him

Posted:  5 months, 3 weeks ago

My Walmart Trucker’s first week out with the trainer

Hey there Anne, sorry for the late response! Work has been crazy. Brandon just finished up his first week on his own. I was so happy when he got home lol!

Thanks for saying I look like his daughter lol. I’ve always looked younger than what I am lol.

Hi, Stacy!!!

What a GORGEOUS picture! You look like his daughter, hahaha!

Ya know, my email is in my profile, if you ever wanna commensurate. Laura's & Kearsey's are in theirs, as well!!

Hang in, girl.

Congratulate the big guy, from Tom and myself!!!

~ Anne ~

ps: Kearsey's Y/T channel may offer some cheer: Truckin' Along w/Kearsey!

Posted:  6 months, 1 week ago

My Walmart Trucker’s first week out with the trainer

Hey y’all, well Brandon is on his first week with the trainer since Wednesday. They cleared him to drive today and he’s loving every minute of it! I have to admit I miss him like crazy, but we’ll adjust we always do. I work crazy hours at the prison and I’m gone for 5-8 days at a time. Just looking forward to seeing him again!

0709353001653695981.jpg

Posted:  6 months, 2 weeks ago

Walmart journey, take 2

This is so excited babe!!! I will be here cheering you on each and every day! Love you!

Finished orientation, heading out with a mentor on Saturday! Excited and ready to get started.

Posted:  6 months, 2 weeks ago

Walmart journey, take 2

Thanks so much Anne! We are both really excited about this new chapter! Can’t wait to go out on that truck with him 😁

OMIGAWSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I'm such a 'trucker's wife hick' deep down, can't help it!

SO. DANG. HAPPY. FOR. YOU.

Best going forward, good sir. No emojis/emoticons on here would show my happiness for you & the missus, enough!

Super psyched for you'sn's!

~ Anne (& Tom!) ~

dancing-dog.gif good-luck.gif dancing-dog.gif

Posted:  6 months, 3 weeks ago

Walmart journey, take 2

Well I appreciate the compliment 😊

My mom was born in Brandon, Wi. Totally random fact. Just what I think about when I hear BRANDON. And STACY actually is too hot for you! That comment made my day, too funny!

Posted:  6 months, 3 weeks ago

Walmart journey, take 2

Can’t wait to see you! Love and miss you 😘

Thanks babe. I’ll be heading home today. One more meeting with the CDT’s.

I’m so proud of you babe!!! I knew you would do it! Love you and congratulations again, now hurry home so we can go get that steak dinner lol

Well, I passed onboarding! I am now officially a Walmart driver!

Posted:  6 months, 3 weeks ago

Walmart journey, take 2

Awww thank you! I look forward to chatting with other trucker wives. I have to say I am pretty excited about starting this new chapter with Brandon. Riding along with him sometimes when both our work schedules align will be awesome!

Well, I passed onboarding! I am now officially a Walmart driver!

So AWESOME! That post to him, from you, is magical!

{What a gorgeous wife, good sir. (Bruce might be on to something, haha!)}

Stacy, welcome to TT !! Congrats, y'all. Awesome & blessed, indeed. Trucker's wife, trucker's life!! :) Since 2003; wouldn't trade it.

Also...jsyk; So many of us ladies are a 'yap' away. Anytime!

Super best wishes, y'all two. It's definitely a 'family' whirlwind/commitment!

~ Anne & Tom ! ~

ps: In case nobody has had a moment to share with you: Truckin' Along w/Kearsey!

IDMtnGal & I are available, in our bio's .. as well. (Kearsey's the 'star' on Y/T though, Lol!)

Did you photo shop that from a magazine/ She’s too hot you. Lol.l

Why are you always 'busting out' folks up in here, man ?!?!? rofl-3.gif sorry.gif rofl-3.gif

Posted:  6 months, 3 weeks ago

Walmart journey, take 2

I’m definitely not photo shopped. I’m Brandon’s wife of almost 12 years. Extremely proud of my husband.

Did you photo shop that from a magazine/ She’s too hot you. Lol.l

Posted:  6 months, 3 weeks ago

Walmart journey, take 2

Well, I passed onboarding! I am now officially a Walmart driver!