Comments By Peter M.

• Comments:

Posted:  5 months, 3 weeks ago

It's on, bring it on!

Way to go!!

Posted:  5 months, 3 weeks ago

Heading to Orientation for Melton Truck Lines

Best of luck. You got this, man.

Posted:  5 months, 3 weeks ago

Home Sweet (bitter sweet) Home

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. And, Merry Christmas.

Posted:  5 months, 3 weeks ago

After completing company training: My review

Great overview. Your professionalism is shining through! Keep up the good work. I look forward to your updates.

Posted:  6 months ago

Schneider National Apprenticeship Diary (5 Week Schneider CDL Training)

Best of luck to you.

Posted:  7 months, 2 weeks ago

New job

I am scheduled to start orientation on the 12th for a dedicated route and will be trying for the doubles endorsement which is required for the job($8.5 for doubles test)...In TN will they require me to pay for my address change on license for a CDL, it doesn't match where I currently live? I read the TN website as I don't have to pay the $16 to change the license just report my address change for free for their database, not much money but just don't have it right now....

If you truly needed the $16, and have a paypal address or some other way for me to get it to you, I'll hook you up.

I LOVE you guys!

Posted:  7 months, 2 weeks ago

Time travel!? Don't worry.

Upcoming Trucking Truth meeting on time travel. Meet here last Thursday at 8am.

Posted:  7 months, 4 weeks ago

Waiting list for Maverick’s CDL Sponsorship

I know that feeling, Jason. Remember, anything worth doing will always scare the daylights outta you. You got this, man.

Posted:  7 months, 4 weeks ago

Prime Inc PSD (Pittston, PA)

That’s great to hear. Really looking forward to your updates. Best of luck to you.

Posted:  8 months ago

Home sick for the last week

Wow. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Posted:  8 months ago

Is there an official 'Ten Commandments of Trucking Safety'?

1: Don't hit anything. 2: Don't hit anything. 3: Don't hit anything. 4: Don't hit anything. 5: Don't hit anything. 6: Don't hit anything. 7: Don't hit anything. 8: Don't hit anything. 9: Don't hit anything. 10: Don't hit anything.

Soooo, you’re saying don’t hit anything?

Posted:  8 months ago

You’re good to go.

Posted:  8 months, 1 week ago

First Layover

Rock on!

Posted:  8 months, 1 week ago

Starting My Journey With Swift

Best of luck to you. Prayers to the biker....I am a biker and every time I hear of accidents I cringe.

Posted:  8 months, 2 weeks ago

Available truck parking

Perhaps, just until he finishes his lunch?

Posted:  8 months, 2 weeks ago

Swift Trucking Price increase for CDL training

Yeah, me too.

Posted:  8 months, 2 weeks ago

2 years northeast regional otr

That's really great to hear. Seems like you're in a great place. You earned it.