Comments By Kody S.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/peterbuilt-sunset.jpg avatar
  • Kody S.
  • Comments:

TMC or Maverick?

I've been doing research since around then too and I know everything the internet says about maverick including their webpage lol. I was glued to it for about 48 straight hours.

I am mainly looking for an insiders view of their company.

TMC or Maverick?

Are there any members on here that drive for TMC or Maverick? If so please tell me all u can about the company you work for from an insiders perspective. I am beyond interested in both companies. Both also recruit out of the school i'll be doing in September. Thank you.

Any truck drivers from Kansas or at least midwest???

I'm an Iowa boy, I'll admit it. Been here most of my life. Kansas you say? Well, at least its not Missouri.

Haha!!! Yes! New friend!!

Trucking magazines

I was actually wondering the same thing! Good post!

Melton or Werner?

Ya im super interested in TMC and Maverick

Melton or Werner?

Haha doesnt matter how many people in their 20's r on here we r probably still majorly outnumbered haha

Melton or Werner?

I'm on it all the time. I just mainly do test. So far I've completed all of Rules and Regulations, Transporting Passengers, Transporting Cargo, Driving Safely, Air Brakes, Combination, Tankers, and Pre-trip

Any truck drivers from Kansas or at least midwest???

Lol is anyone on this site from Kansas? or anywhere near here? I swear everyone is from one of the coast haha I need some Midwest buddies to talk to, share opinions on companies, and B*#&% about how we have no beaches! hahahah

Melton or Werner?

TMC and Maverick is who I am hardcore trying for. Mainly Maverick. I am super interested in them. I can c me spending my whole career with a place like Maverick

DALLAS ,Texas newbie need help :)

In my opinion, keep the word opinion in mind, I believe schooling is the best route. Yes, takes a little more time, money, and work, but I believe it is the best way in finding a job too. A lot of companies I've done my own research on LOVE IT if you went through and completed schooling.

Melton or Werner?

Thank you, Daniel. I love hearing points of views that have been through what I am going through. So I'm guessing from everyone's comments, I am not the smartest for comparing these two companies? lol. I just heard that both r very nice starting your career companies.

Melton or Werner?

Why hands down?

Melton or Werner?

Flatbed, but honestly I'll do anything to get my foot in the door and get on to the better company, pay, and life. I am fully committed to this career, even though I am just 20, and I WILL do what it takes to succeed.. I just want to be pointed in the right direction for the best starting out company or someone who hires right out of college or schooling where I could spend my career at happily.

Melton or Werner?

Hello, everyone! This is my first forum so I'll do my best to keep making these and asking questions. I will be attending Fort Scott Community College Trucking School in Fort Scott, Kansas this September and will be graduating 2 days after I turn 21. I already pre-qualified for Melton and Werner, plus I'm still talking a lot with TMC and Maverick etc., but if worse comes to worse, who should I go with??? Melton or Werner? By the way I live in Fort Scott, Kansas if that plays a factor..