Profile For James R.

James R.'s Info

4 years ago

James R.'s Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

James R.'s Photo Gallery

Current tmc orientation attendees

Anyone here at tmc orientation des moines let me know here or pm and I'll treat to some pizza or something tonight or tomorrow

Chains on Super Singles

Did you just call your truck fat. ..not off to a good start. Don't get mad when it leaves you on the side of the road.

Trucking isn't for everyone.. but

Oh you and your click bait titles smile.gif

HOS violation

This is one of the Grey areas of trucking that falls in the limited violation set. Are you technicaly ticketable yea, but most officers live in the real world to and you would need to find one who's wife is cheating on him so he is in a bad mood and looking to dish out pain. Is simple really, do you gain anything from interrupting your 10 and having to start over, no. So it's obvious something ****y happened and you weren't trying to slip a cheat in.

I'm quitting trucking

What does that even mean?

it makes sense if you don't think about it. smile.gif

Where we go

As flatbed I go places like this where I practice my hobby. Fernandina beach florida https://youtu.be/XhOyJAJh0YA

No company will hire a R.S.O.

That offense is quite old. I went to school with a guy that found a placeto work after serving 25 year sentence in jail. You'll be fine.

Day of reckoning

Tmc is opening a new massive terminal in indy, in because we spend more time there.

Places to see things to do

I fly drones during my good weather daytime freetime. Booked all day today for that actually. At night it's just tv or games. Other than that I like to find a nice steak to eat most weekends.

Day of reckoning

Don't step on the grass. Truck 11051 maybe I'll see you around

I overheard a discussion today

It was a good one. It was a husband wife team, and from the time i walked into the area this is the paraphrase of what i heard.

Wife: I didn't know how to drive, oh what honey, a month ago?(yes) One night he said he was too tired so he set the cruise control and stood up and said, "come hold this steering wheel" and he went in the back and went to sleep. Now i didn't know how to shift or anything, so i got into some mountains and couldn't keep it going. I was yelling to get him up but he wouldn't wake up, so i came to a stop in the road and pulled the parking brake , went into the back and woke him up and said, " honey we're stopped in the middle of the road" *they both laugh lovingly at their beautiful story*

At this point i'm very happy that i'm done with my business and get the **** out of there.

Done with containers

I find it much more reasonable to keep a backup rental car fund. Not to mention you can't guarantee what terminal you may return a truck to.

Going to Swift in March

Pheonix is one of my favorite places in the us, good luck.

TMC vs McElroy

Oh I live in smyrna. I think it's best if you ask me specific questions about tmc as i try to avoid giving biased information and that's hard to do without a well focused topic.

More Companies That Allow Pets

I wish we had a pet policy

Dock people

I worked 3rd shift stock for Kroger for nearly a year. I never saw a driver once.

For the few b and m I do frequent its kind of setup so that even if you saw me you wouldn't know I was the driver because I only deal with one representative and otherwise im just shopping or using the restroom while waiting.

Signing Up For Trucking School w/a Few Surprises

Yoh don't have to pick a company that has required long term team driving.

Your school may require the exams first but mine didn't. In fact I was the odd one of for going there with it done already.

Mandatory shutdown

Left out the word safe in prior post lol.

I didn't even notice brain filled in the gap.

Mandatory shutdown

Ya Tmc was sending those kinds of shut down if you need to then just shut down like 5 states until further notice. I'm not in the area so I consider myself lucky.

Mandatory shutdown

Tmc did a mandatory shutdown of trucks in several states due to the weather. First of this shows how committed to safety they really are. I'm curious if any other companies did this though.