Profile For Katie jane

Katie jane's Info

way-up ther, ME

Preparing For School

6 years, 1 month ago

Katie jane's Bio

I`m super excited , right now i`m just doing the online testing / studying. Can`t wait to see the open road. I`ve never left Maine before so this will be fun.I start school in march!!!!!

Celadon., I'm new n need help

I made it! Rough start but I made it

Celadon., I'm new n need help

So I'm new n I need the shuttle bus # , my recruiter didn't mention it, n I arrive in 2hrs

Posted:  6 years ago

Lookin' to get my CDL

Companies like prime have reps and recruiters, get online , its easy to find a phone number, they`ll be able to answer your question

Posted:  6 years ago

Pregnant flatbedder

Get dr.s note approving it would probably be your best bet , best of luck to ya

Posted:  6 years ago

Thoughts on prime

If you have any questions by all means ask away !!!

Posted:  6 years ago

Thoughts on prime

Im gonna be there march 9th, Ive heard the exact same stuff from people , and I decided the only way I`ll really know is to find out for myself. My moms been out there a little over a month though and she loves it . Most of the complaints ive heard were from truckers that dont drive as legal as they probably should . embarrassed.gifembarrassed.gif I`m thinking its good place to start, if I like I`ll stay if not, well there are other oppertunities out there. I`m super excited for it though !!! Hope to see ya out there !!

Posted:  6 years ago

Any one heading out to prime either this week or the next?

I leave this upcoming friday any one els heading out?

Posted:  6 years, 1 month ago

New to Prime

Thank you both very very much !!!!! Ive been working on the online training through here, Just to kinda get a little prepared . you were both very very helpful , thank both so much!

Posted:  6 years, 1 month ago

New to Prime

I head out to Prime Inc in march , any one else out there

Posted:  6 years, 1 month ago

Starter, Mainer, Slightly nervous, :/

Well i go to prime in march, n hopefully at the end of it all, i`ll have a route in maine

Posted:  6 years, 1 month ago

Starter, Mainer, Slightly nervous, :/

Thank you all so much :) , I really appreciate the tips ! I`m gonna be going to Prime, Heard they needed some snow drivers

Posted:  6 years, 1 month ago

Starter, Mainer, Slightly nervous, :/

Ok im gonna be starting school in march, and I have never left maine before ! kinda nervous, but this is some thing I really wanna do , lol i guess I`m mostly nervous cause what if some one tries to break into the truck?