Comments By Ryan S.

https://ashsuleman.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/waynebo41-48hours13.jpg?w=300&h=204 avatar
  • Ryan S.
  • Comments:

Fitness

Oh man it feels good. I don't mind the pft, I see marines that cant do three pull ups and I just shake my head cause that's sad. The ft though, I definately won't miss that, I think its a pointless test. I'll miss the people I've met and the comraderie but won't miss the bull**** lol.

Heard that! well good luck to ya Jason! I'm excited to hear how your journey goes!

Fitness

Oh and Jason how's it feel to know you'll never have to run a PFT/CFT ever again? lol

Fitness

Yea hopefully IF any drivers run into any of these truck stops let us know! lol I think its awesome they're adding these type of facilities to truck stops!

A sign

Haha nice!

New Female Truck Driver Training Question

Hello and welcome to the forum! best of luck to ya i hope you get on with that compnay thats right for ya! keep us updated!

I'm back.... And solo!

Awesome! you motivated the he** outta me as well! keep doing what your doing! and keep us updated!

Oh what a day!!!.

Yea what a day glad its over for ya! i second what jason said

Fitness

Ohh well i was talking about the links i posted earlier in this topic lol

Fitness

Haha nice pull ups on the trailer! yea you know marines and their pull ups lol... did you read those articles jason?

Fitness

Your right brett! here is the link about gyms

and here is the link about healthier food programs

Fitness

Definately a good perk to have. I'm gonna eat right on the road and try to find a way to keep my running and cardio up on the road. Easier said I think though. Im gonna be hitting the highway for a 14 hour drive back home to KY on Friday so I will make sure to stop at the truck stops along the way and check it out.

Sweet yea let me know if you see anything like that please

Fitness

So i was just browsing and found out that alot of truck stops such as petro and flying j are starting to put gyms in many of their locations! which i think is awesome! how many truck stops have yall run into with gym facilities or "fitness rooms" and any experiences with the "stayfit" programs many of these major truck stops are going with?

OTR Driving & Maintaining a Relationship

Nice! and thanks for your serivce! I appreciate you not wanting me to go through a rough beginning with trucking! and thanks for the advice and help!

OTR Driving & Maintaining a Relationship

Hahaha i cant! lol aint nothing wrong with them ole alabama boys lol

OTR Driving & Maintaining a Relationship

Juelma haha yea WAR EAGLE! sorry Im an auburn fan

OTR Driving & Maintaining a Relationship

Hockey_Dreamer I understand its not the same in the sense of pay..I'm just saying it seems the same in the sense of being away from each other. oh and you were a seal?!?!

k

Your always welcome!! Roll Tide lol I am a ky fan but thats fun to say that rofl-1.gifsmile.gif

OTR Driving & Maintaining a Relationship

Larry that sounds like a good idea I mean its possible for it to work it just like Brett said though it takes a special couple. And juelma I'll speak to her about it and thanks for the support!

OTR Driving & Maintaining a Relationship

Thanks alot Larry! Yea I see my girl probably 2-3 times a year maybe 4 max. Just cant take leave whenever you please. you got to plan it out and see if that date will work out with everyone else, etc. So im sure you know how that works. I believe the military life style will set my up greatly for the trucking lifestyle in a sense of being away from home for long periods of time, etc.

OTR Driving & Maintaining a Relationship

Thanks brett! I think she could handle me being OTR for a while (which i say that now but you dont really know until your in the situation) But i think she could handle it we've been doing this whole "long distance relationship" thing for a while and have been able to handle pretty good even though we do miss each other alot sometimes but it makes us cherrish those moments together that much more! now having kids would put a spin on things and thats just something we'd have to plan out i guess.. i really want to get into OTR trucking but don't wanna be selfish and keep my family from ever getting to see me.. IDK?! lol

Really need a super important option for the forums....

Yea im still waiting on private messaging but take your time brett you do all this for us on your own free time! thanks to you alot of new drivers and prospects like me are very well i mean super informed on this career path! Thanks for everything you do!