Comments By

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/bigrig7.jpg avatar
  • 4 years, 1 month ago
  • Comments:

OTR and being sick.

It sounds more like food poisoning, Reaper. You got a bad clam. And there's a thread about apple cider vinegar and acid reflux. If someone can direct him to it.

Cr england utah starting on 1/3/2017

I think i got a good pair of gloves. And a thick hoodie with that fake wool stuff for over my coat and sweatshirt. $20 for this fantastic hoodie at Sapp brothers TS in Wyoming. Says $60 on the tag. And some thick leggins for $7. I'm gettin there.

Fired!

Butta, didn't you have a trainer in the truck at the time of the accident?

From Teaching to Trucking - My Journey So Far

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa! Congrats! Pfew!

8/2 split question

Let me clarify, I heard thru a person that heard. . . so nevermind

8/2 split question

Hmmm. Instructor Laredo, Tx. terminal.

8/2 split question

Just found out Swift QC (we call her LuLu) is not set up for the 8/2 split.

Grrrr blood pressure

Right on. And darn, I cant find it right now, but the 2nd leading cause of death is doctors. Ahead of cigarette smoking. I'll find it and get back to you. But like Steward was saying, find the cause of your hbp and correct it. The doctor will just give you a pill, he will not correct it. The pill will have side affects and you'll end up taking pills for that. Just my opinion, I'm not a doctor.

Cr england utah starting on 1/3/2017

Ya crazy intense to say the least. Congratulations! Not sure if I can handle the cold. I have the shoes to protect the toes, what kind of gloves do you have?

Living with an over the road trainer questions

Can I ask what company you're with?

Commercial Learners Permit Exam

Good luck Grizzly. Wisconson, learning to drive, in January, you must be grizzly! And I wimped out thinking Memphis is too cold. But I just spent the last couple of days in Colorado. If I can survive that, I think I can do Memphis. Thanks for the encouragement. And best of luck.

Grrrr blood pressure

When you go to take your bp, sit down for at least a minute, take a few deep slow breaths to calm down, then take it. Report back.

Packing list-- winter?!?

Im at the Ports to Plains Travel Plaza and its the first place that hasnt got a hair dryer. All the ts have dryers but i thought id mention that some dont. And ive got a very good pair of hiking boots that dont slip and i dont feel the cold thru the bottoms. Leggins work better than long johns and you dont sweat in them. And my down coat handles -12 degrees for 25 minutes.

Vent: Winter the past two weeks has sucked.

Lamar, Colorado. -12 degrees, Feels Like -26. Arggg!

Cr england utah starting on 1/3/2017

Petri dish. I hear that. But you can't afford to be sick right now. Tell it to go away!

Game: Analyze my trucking nightmare

PTSD. That's the answer to all my problems. And I'm not even driving yet.

Heartburn Remedy for Truck Drivers

OMG, this is a subject, the digestion of the SAD, Standard American Diet, I am very aware of. Food is manufactured to sit on a shelf. You're putting all that crap and chemicals in your body and it's killing off important digestive enzimes. ACV is a good start. But it is cooked and goes thru some chemical change. Step it up a bit by using Braggs live acv. Fermented organic apples like grandma used to make, and the healing will begin. And eat some pineapples whenever you can. Great enzimes. And soda is only for cleaning acid from a battery.

What would you do?

I-80 good all the way thru to Utah. Weather warning though, midnite tonite to Thursday 6-8" snow mostly north of I-80.

What would you do?

2" of snow at Rawlins last nite. Nice and packy. Roads are still being maintained. No slipping so far, black ice warnings, reduce speed warnings. Only danger is the speeding truckers. Slow down and let them pass. I just saw a white rabbit! Aren't they good luck?

What would you do?

Rawlins,Wy. Just started snowing.