Comments By Pebbles (Juelma N)

https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b574/pebbles7834/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_2_zpsa6419cdc.jpg avatar

Making Truckers Wipes, for those "No Time For a Shower" days

What kind of plastic box do you use?

Celadon/Quality Drivers

Damn boring weekend. I am ready to get back to school. I have had a few issues in backing. Dont ask me why bebouse I am already done state testing and passed that before. I think I have it figured out though. I first thought it was my reference points, but I was thinking along time bout were my triler was ending up and I am pretty sure I am starting my last hard right too late. IDK have to wait another day too find out.

Omg

wtf.gifrofl-1.gifrofl-2.gif

It sounds like you were picking up at a truck driving school. rofl-3.gif

I am offended ppfftt... lol

Celadon/Quality Drivers

So today was about the same morning backing, afternoon driving. I got to bob tail for the first time. It was just a short ways, but it was cool. I cant wait to couple and uncouple. If I get to taxi the student in the morning I will get my chance. Well gotta go I am doing laundry now. we do have to pay that, but its a small price to pay, for all that is being handed to me. Thanks quality driver's and Celadon!!!!

Celadon/Quality Drivers

Yesterday I had night driving. The instructor from safety was pretty cool. Other than that just a bunch of backing and driving. I really do like theis progrsm. Its not drive for a few days, and back a few days. Half day is one, and the other half is the other.

Celadon/Quality Drivers

You are welcome! Just make sure you have everything. I would hate to see you struggle with getting your permit and stuff becouse you didnt have everything. So you already have another piece of up to date mail? Becouse you will need 2. with the same adress. double check before you leave you have everything. Keep them together and safe. all that is very important info. I will talk later. getting ready for class.

Flu

Thanks! I am about done with it. finally.

Celadon/Quality Drivers

O And I forgot they give you a $50 card to get food and what ever you need over the weekend. Well I was sick as hell and yes Starcar I pulled up my big girl pantied and went out on the range. I started in backing this morning, and driving in the afternoon. I did okay little rusty, but okay. they isnt alot of us so we got plenty of instructions, From some really reall good, and very patient instructors. I really do like it here. Celadon did something really good when they opened up this school. well I am getting off here now. Going to bed and hope for a better tomorrow.

Celadon/Quality Drivers

I made it to Celadon. The Dorms are full so I got put in a hotel. Got a microwave, fridge, cable flatscreen tv, and a comfy pillow top mattress. NICE!! I gotta get on the shuttle at 6:45 so I can have breakfast at school. Before orientation at 8:30. Good night ya'll. P.S. Little Carolina I will do my very best to answer any questions you have.

I have a question before I have my interview. What fee's if any are associated with Quality Drivers? Food, housing, transportation, licensing? Can you break it down for me so that I can communicate that with my husband?

I paid nothing. Not 1 penny to them, and they paid the BMV for my license, and permit. Housing is covered. If they dont have room in the dorm you will stay at one of two hotels. They food is amazing. you will see, they over load your plate. believe me they will not let you starve. best thing is its free.

Flu

Pebbles, you just pull up those big girl panties and show those knuckle draggers how its done !!! DRINK LOTS OF WATER, get some Mucinex if you can(its a miracle for what you have), and get all the sleep you can.....Vicks in your nose...it ain't perfume, but truckers can....and will smell of worse things.shocked.png

those big girl panties are up as far as they will go. I dont care how bad this gets I am gonna be there, but omg I have never had it before it's real bad. I am doing everything I can to relieve the symptoms.

Flu

Listen, don't sweat it. Being sick will be worse than anything that may come of it like missing a couple of days in the backing range or something. Don't worry. Life happens to everyone sometimes. It's not gonna be a big deal at all.

Remember, it's the mind that controls the body. If your mind is sick with worry and stress, it won't heal the body like it should. Think positive and relax. Everything will work out perfectly.

True! I got a nasty cough, but took 800mg ibuproferin and my body feels okay. i will do whatever I am not missing anytime out there. I was sick at CR and diddnt miss any days. I waited till everything was over and went to the hospital. I want this too bad too let the flu take me down.

Flu

OMG I feel like I have been hit with a mac truck. I am supose to start backing tomorrow. If I cant hide it I dont know if I will be able to get in the truck. Celadon has a ristriction on being sick. If you are sick you cannot drive they make you park and have someone else take the load. I dont know if that applies to school, and I aint sure if drivers on the road comply. I really hope I can get it under control by tomorrow, but this is bad. Started with the teacher now its moving around the room.

Indiana cdl permit

I know Super Service does, and CR England did random on a few people.

OK...they are goin' in the mail on Monday....

I am finding that out. I want one. if you dont have pink I will take blue. it dont matter just happy to get one of your treasures.

Good Grief Charley Brown......

shocked.pngrofl-1.gifrofl-2.gifrofl-3.gif Ha!I didnt notice either.

Celadon/Quality Drivers

Today I took my first practice test using really cool clickers. Kind of like in a game show. I made a 90. Not too shabby. I am now finishing up my physical. I need new exam and glasses, but I still passed. They are trying to find out if my permit from January is still good. If it isnt I will have test again. I aint worried though I got this :-)

Thanks for your posts. Keep them up. I applied on-line with them yesterday and will see what happens.

G MAN

I wish you luck too. Hope to see both of ya"ll soon.

Celadon/Quality Drivers

Well I made it my first day off. They gave me my $50 card before I left school. It helps alot. After I got my permit The week went by so ssssslllloooowwww, but I made it too the weekend. I am having a bit of touble learning and changing the pretrip I already know. I have become complacent. Same state, same test, but the way I know it is exacty the same thing but re worded. uggg... trying to change something that you worked really hard to learn, and get out of the habit is really har, but I am working on it.

You are doing great! I hope to be joining you soon :) Talked with them yesterday I have a phone appointment Monday YAY :)

My reqruiter is Wendy Peace. I wish you luck. Let me know if you are headed this way.

Indiana cdl permit

Yes my Indiana permit and license has my ky address on it. I will have to get my butt back to ky in 60 days to have it changed back over or it will expire. I havent taken a hair folical test just urin. Maybe when I get set to Celadon, IDK?

Indiana cdl permit

Refer to my previous post.

Indiana cdl permit

Marrage and divorce for any famale who does'nt have the same last name that she was born with.