Profile For Bryan N.

Bryan N.'s Info

4 years, 2 months ago

Bryan N.'s Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Posted:  4 years ago

Do I need to carry long form or just medical card?

Ok thanks for the reply, guess I need to get to the BMV asap!

Posted:  4 years ago

Do I need to carry long form or just medical card?

Question, I had a 3 month medical card that i used at the DMV, I just got another physical through Schneider for 1 year do I have to take my new medical card back to the DMV?

Schneider Training

I start my 17 day Orientation tomorrow for Schneider Van division . The van division you are with a trainer for 7 days, it can be longer or shorter depending on how fast you learn from what I hear. If your going the tanker division that is like 30 days. I can re-post tomorrow if you like i will try to find out exactly what it is.

Posted:  4 years, 1 month ago

Experiences in Gary, IN (safety)

Driveco is on 37th Ave and Grant right down the street from the Truckstops.

Passed my Test!!

Will do, i have seen the video and it don't look to bad. Thanks again for all ya help!!

DriveCo. in Gary, IN

I just finished up my schooling there. Awesome bunch of instructors.

Passed my Test!!

Helped a lot thanks so much, i start Tues the 14th for orientation at the gary OC.

Passed my Test!!

Brian M just a few questions, How far did you guys go when you were out on the road with the TE is it all local, like just Indiana or did ya get to see other states? And my recruiter said I didn't need Hazmat for Van OTR is that something I will have to get in orientation? Thanks for all the info greatly appreciate it.

Passed my Test!!

Thanks all, it was my actual pre-trip - backing and driving test to get the class a license.

Passed my Test!!

Woohoo passed my cdl test today talk about being a nervous wreck! Hopefully next week I'll be in Schneider orientation Thanks for all the great info here at TT.

Posted:  4 years, 1 month ago

Scheinder National (Van) Gary OC Orientation.

Cool, can't wait to hear.

A few questions

Ahh that's pretty cool I'll look into that for sure if the trucks don't have the radio receiver , thanks again all

Posted:  4 years, 1 month ago

Scheinder National (Van) Gary OC Orientation.

Thanks for the information, I'm on my last week of cdl school at Driveco in Gary. i will probable start my orientation at Schneider van division around Sept 14th in Gary if all goes well with taking and passing my state cdl test . Thanks again and looking forward to hearing more!

A few questions

Yea the subscription I will be happy to pay out of my pocket, just wasn't sure how they worked. Thanks again all for the very helpful information truly appreciate it.

A few questions

Ok sounds great, thank you Errol!

A few questions

Hello TT I'm in cdl school atm and have a few questions, I have never had or used Sirius radio before but with this new career path I'm thinking it may be a good investment. How does it work and will i be able to use it in a Schneider truck. Thank you for your time.

Posted:  4 years, 1 month ago

Got my permit starting school next week

Hi Michael, You going to Driveco in Gary for school? That is where I'm at now just finished my 2nd week.