Profile For millionmiler24 (CRST Ambassador)

millionmiler24 (CRST Ambassador)'s Info

millionmiler24 (CRST Ambassador)'s Bio

Became homeless in 2016 and looking to get back into trucking to get myself out of this situation. I figured this site is by far the best route to get myself out of this situation and back into making some good money so I can buy me a RV and live the Van/RV life and have a better life or just get a house and a 4WD/AWD vehicle somewhere where I can finally be alone. As of June 9th 2017, I have been accepted to restart my CDL training with CRST Expedited Trucking out of what is now going to be my new hometown of Cedar Rapids, IA (at least for BARE MINIMUM 1 year). As of June 30th, 2017 I have now REACQUIRED my Class A Iowa CDL through NADTA (North American Driver Training Academy) and CRST. Also as of 01/04/2018, I have now been approved through CRST's Safety Department to become a Lead Driver which is our version of a trainer. I have now as of 04:00PM CST on January 12, 2018 been officially certified as a Lead Driver. As of February 15, 2019, I have been officially certified at our highest level a driver can go: Senior Lead Driver. I thank everyone here at this site for their support that they have given me to restart my journey. I have prayed to God and he has answered my prayers. Maybe when I save up enough cash, I would like to live what's called the Van Life when I retire and travel the country. I am considering purchasing an RV or a Van that has been converted into a RV to do this. Its tough with livin costs risin all over the country, plus I have trouble makin up my mind on where I want to live, or I may just buy a house and 4WD vehicle somewhere. I can’t make up my mind on how I want to handle that aspect of my life.

millionmiler24 (CRST Ambassador)'s Photo Gallery

Posted:  1 day, 6 hours ago

Help Me Find The Best Stories From Our Training Diaries

Rob Ts food service diary and Big Scott’s diary with CFI would both be good. Also Koris Prime Diary.

Posted:  1 day, 6 hours ago

Help Me Find The Best Stories From Our Training Diaries

The Life, Death, & Resurrection Of My Trucking Career by The Persian Conversion

This is a great one. Big Scott’s and Susan’s are also very good.

Your day in the life of a WalMart dedicated driver is another good one G-Town. 😜

Posted:  1 day, 6 hours ago

Help Me Find The Best Stories From Our Training Diaries

Fantastic start! I really appreciate this.

Rainy, give me a link to yours if you know where it is. I also want to find Old School's and MillionMiler's.

CRST Expedited Trucking School And Training Program Cedar Rapids, IA. A (re) Training Diary By Millionmiler24 Topic 19844

Here ya go Brett.

Also this link here I have a reply to the OP of this thread that is on page 6 that has all the links you will need Brett.

Thread with magic reply. Go to page 6 if not already there. Topic 24596 Thread with magic reply. Go to page 6.

Posted:  1 day, 7 hours ago

Help Me Find The Best Stories From Our Training Diaries

How about PackRats surgery story?

Posted:  3 days, 3 hours ago

Thinking of Packrat...

So glad you are ok PackRat. Still prayin for ya. 😜

Posted:  3 days, 23 hours ago

JoAnne?

We miss those beautiful eyes and pretty smile of yours on here. 😜 How have ya been? It’s been a while. 😜

Aww, that's sweet! *blush* =)

Doing well! How are you doing? Where's everybody at recently? I saw that Raptor is in my neighborhood (kinda)...

I am hangin in there as best as I can. I am just South of Seattle in Sumner WA at the Sumner Truck stop off of WA167.

Posted:  4 days ago

PackRat update?

I have been prayin for ya PackRat. I sure hope you are ok. 😜

Posted:  4 days ago

JoAnne?

I fear She may have been abducted by aliens, or Rainy?!

I'm still alive (and not abducted by Rainy LOL) Just busy trying not to quit my current job and dealing w/ life!

How's everyone here? smile.gif

Posted:  5 days, 6 hours ago

Pre-Trip Inspection Preparation

Million Miler, All of your emails arrived. Thank you so much.I will get to work on them this afternoon after work. Thanks to everybody who responded to my post.

Hopefully it helps. 😜

Why don't you email that guide to me. I'd like to have a look at it, maybe put it up on the website.

Sent to ya Brett. 😜

Hopefully it will help people on here. 😜

Posted:  5 days, 11 hours ago

Pre-Trip Inspection Preparation

Hopefully it helps. 😜

Sent to ya Brett. 😜

Posted:  5 days, 12 hours ago

Pre-Trip Inspection Preparation

Hopefully it helps. 😜

Posted:  5 days, 12 hours ago

Pre-Trip Inspection Preparation

Million, Thanks,I will check it.Good to see ya around.

10/4 for sure.

Posted:  5 days, 12 hours ago

Pre-Trip Inspection Preparation

Million Miler is a trainer there. He suggested a good video which I watch but the sound goes out about half way through. I have a basic understanding of the systems, but I have a lot to learn. Thanks Susan.

Doug check your email. I emailed you pics of the PreTrip guide I had when I went through NADTA. It’s accurate as of June 2017. Just hope nothing has changed since then. They should give ya one when ya get there similar to mine. 😜

Posted:  5 days, 13 hours ago

Jamie keep me posted on your progress & plans!

I want to meet Brett, Old School and G-Town someday. Oh well one can dream. 😜

Posted:  6 days, 16 hours ago

Rick S

Dealing with health & personal stuff. I drop in to read here once in awhile, seems like everything is about the same.

Still would love to get out there with y'all one day, not sure it's ever gonna be in the cards for me though.

Thanks for asking.

Hey to everyone!!

Rick

OMG!!!!! It’s so LEGENDARY Great to hear from ya Rick. I have been really worried about ya. We have all missed ya on here. Don’t be a stranger. Keep in touch with us. A lot has happened with me since the last time I heard from ya. 😜

Posted:  3 weeks, 2 days ago

No picnic

If we get one together can we invite Elon Musk and ask him when is he and Tesla gonna electrify the truckin industry more than The Rock in WWE by givin us all a Tesla Semi? I had to ask, I couldn’t resist. 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Posted:  3 weeks, 2 days ago

No picnic

Millionmiler: I don’t think it exists. Yet

10/4

Posted:  3 weeks, 2 days ago

No picnic

When is the TruckingTruth annual picnic and where is it being held?

I didn’t know that existed. Brett ya want to confirm this for us please? Thanks.

Posted:  1 month ago

MAJOR Changes with me but definitely for the better.....:

My fellow drivers: I need to bridge a gap here:

For those who have been followin my journey here and remember this post:

Divine Intervention In Truckin'....and Also Some Updates Regardin My Students.

I need to clear up somethin there:

That student, me and him co drove for about 5 mos and he resigned on Oct 30 2018. We still keep in touch though. I went back to trainin people right after that and its only gotten better since then now. Also I still have residency in Cedar Rapids. The plan me and him had about me usin his address fell through when he resigned.

Hope that bridges the gap.

I had discovered I had forgotten to clear that up when I was replyin to Smart C on the other CRST thread.

Posted:  1 month ago

MAJOR Changes with me but definitely for the better.....:

Congratulations! We all knew you had it in you!

dancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gif

It's funny because we've got another conversation going on right now where a person was trying to point out how "bad a company" CRST is. Of course we're doing our best to point out how they actually have zero experience with CRST, yet somehow they think they are an expert based on nonsense that they've gathered from the total failures who couldn't figure out how to succeed at trucking no matter where they started.

Millionmiler, you're a good solid driver. You'd do well wherever you want. We're all proud to call you our friend! Keep it up, and stay in touch.

Yes I am aware of that other post and if it’s ok with y’all I am goin to link him my diary and my posts on becomin a Lead along with this post and maybe if he reads that along with the starter pack we have linked him multiple times, Especially Brett’s book, then maybe he can get some understandin on how this industry works first and then how CRST does things if he wants to come on board.

As promised OS, I posted that reply.