Profile For Michael B.

Michael B.'s Info

2 years, 5 months ago

Michael B.'s Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Posted:  1 year, 10 months ago

TMC CDL Program

Hello iethel, i am getting ready to go to tmc this weekend coming up. I look forward to your diary and hope my experience will be a good one too, originally was going to go to swift but at last moment i decided to try tmc, so far everything i could learn videos on you tube from drivers and stuff, kind of makes me think i chose a good place to go. don't get me wrong swift i was interested in until before Christmas my recruiter got changed to some one else and no one seems to know anything going on in my place and decision, as in they never got back to me. so when i talked to the recruiter at tmc and told me I could possibly be home most weekends that kind of made my mind up where i wanted to attend. hope to hear more about your adventures, michael

My Swift Adventure Continues..... Orientation and Mentor Phase

Roadpilot, glad to hear from you sounds like been pretty busy so far,and sounds like been all over the place, my hope is when i get as far as you are to get out west as much as i can ,and they can give me . good luck michael

My Swift Adventure Continues..... Orientation and Mentor Phase

G town , thanks for the link seems like most things I pack when I go on a road trip anyways except I have heavier rated sleeping bags but be no problem in the packing section, since i am also going to use those fold over vacuum bags for clothes blankets etc.

Michael asked:

Roadpilot , what the necessities did you take on your trip out of curiousity?

Michael something to read while waiting for RoadPilot's reply...

Things to pack for Road Training

My Swift Adventure Continues..... Orientation and Mentor Phase

Roadpilot , what the necessities did you take on your trip out of curiousity?

My Swift Adventure Continues..... Orientation and Mentor Phase

Roadpilot, so columbus is not a reefer terminal? wonder where the nearest one is then? kind of curious about that

My Swift Adventure- Columbus Academy

Roadpilot, ok thanks for the information, and as far as what been told to me will be the columbus ohio terminal, told i could drive it and they said would reimburse me for the gas up to the price of a bus ticket, so no biggie to me since save everything for taxes.

My Swift Adventure Continues..... Orientation and Mentor Phase

Roadpilot, good luck cant wait to see the further adventures and know what to expect when i get there in january

My Swift Adventure- Columbus Academy

Roadpilot, congratulations on passing and hoping you have fun on your next step, hope you keep the diary going and can't wait to start mine in the future, are you allowed to take like tablets or computers with you on the road ? hope to hear from you soon, michael

My Swift Adventure- Columbus Academy

Hi roadpilot good luck and can't wait till hear how it was for you kind of excited to go to school and see the u.s .

My Swift Adventure- Columbus Academy

Hi roadpilot, in your opinion so far what is the hardest thing you have had to deal with in school or most stressful thanks , michael

My Swift Adventure- Columbus Academy

hello roadpilot, glad to hear everything is going good, out of curiousity where do they have you staying at? is it near the school or anything? also if you drive over there can you drive to the terminal or is there a shuttle to pick you up? thanks for the info. michael

My Swift Adventure- Columbus Academy

Hi roadpilot, what can you say about the camera? are you excited to go with the trainer yet and hopefully you can give some views on that too, like where you went, etc. always enjoy reading post, michael b.

My Swift Adventure- Columbus Academy

Hi roadpilot, kind of a newbie in short worked factory 20 years in october will be going to swift school in columbus in january kind of glad to see someone posting about what to expect, look forward to reading them, will this also be your home terminal or is that somewhere else? thanks for any info you post.