Profile For Byeee

Byeee's Info

Monterey, CA

Considering A Career

1 year, 1 month ago

Byeee's Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

CRST experiences

That I understand but it does help when needed. I wouldn’t mind helping my co driver if he needed help even if I don’t get paid for it. It’s all about the trust and safety. I don’t usually rely on others to help me since I have always been able to get things done on my own. I just hope to get a good journey with anyone I team up with.

Transgender Trucker

It’s all about the challenges for me. It what helps me get through each day and it is a lot of fun to be completely honest. I love work and I want to find something that will be challenging enough to where there are new challenges everyday.

Byeee, I would love an answer to one question. Do you need the job or do you want and welcome the challenges you are about to face?

CRST experiences

It’s okay. I look forward to joining with CRST. I feel with a team there will be a lot of gaining experience on the road & a second set of eyes for safety. Thank you for the starter kit links.

Sorry I didn’t make the connection, you’ve been here a while and already know CRST is all team.

Transgender Trucker

I appreciate everyone’s opinion honestly. I’m stable enough to start a new career and I wouldn’t let anything stop me especially if it’s what I really want. I’m ready to learn and meet new people to help me along the way. All I look forward to is accepting new challenges and getting through each day knowing I successfully completed them.

I know that what people think of my lifestyle should not affect me. I’m excited to get into a new career and I’m happy with my choices.

I thank all of you for your opinions and help. 🙂 take care!

Transgender Trucker

Thank you. And I’m glad.

Also I’m worried about being judged everywhere I go. It’s not only based on one place. I can’t control it and I wish I could. But knowing that I will be around people who are open minded, respectful, and caring will help a bit.

I’m just scared and excited to get into a new career. But I really need this. So I appreciate all of you that help.

I’m a transgender male who will be getting into CRST school on September 10. I know I’m suppose to have a team driver and I was hoping to meet anyone who just started with CRST or is going to earn their CDL through them that are also transgender. I feel that I would be more comfortable with someone who is no matter girl or boy or anyone who is okay with a transgender. If anyone would like to team with me, let me know. I’m very friendly, hardworking, and organized. I also vape so if you don’t smoke and that will bother you, that’s something to consider. Thanks everyone.

Happy trucking 🙂

I consider myself the “Ambassador” for CRST here on TruckingTruth and would be glad to answer any questions you may have regarding CRST. I am also very open to other people and will NEVER judge you for who you are. I seriously don’t believe you will have to worry about being judged there at all. They are all open people who respect each other at least everyone I have ever met at CRST is. If you are open to teaming then CRST is a great choice for you. 😀

Transgender Trucker

My fault for wording things wrong I guess. What I meant by “thought it would help me but realized it’s no big deal” was about the fact is why should I care about what people thought when all that matters is how good of a trainer they are. Getting from Rainy D, yeah I’d rather have a good trainer. And I agree with everyone that has responded that was very helpful and I appreciate people like all of you. And I was not trying to be defensive at all this is why I try to stay away from forums or social media because I suck at writing and can’t get my point across the right way lol. I’m sorry again.

Just forget this post. It’s not meant for people to take it personal. Thought it would help me but I realized it’s no big deal.

Thanks everyone.

Happy trucking 🙂

Transgender Trucker

Sorry to everyone. Just a person with personal self issues and I can’t handle my anxiety. I regret it all from the first post. All I do is dig my own problems and I just want to say thanks to everyone who is supportive anyways.

Have a great day!!

Okay I am confused😕 this starts out with Jess's original posting, responses from myself, Chip Bagg, Rainy D, and Millionmiler24. Then Byeee's response. To both Jess and Byeee, unfortunately there are people and plenty of them who will have issues with you, a lot of them will not feel comfortable driving or working with you. But take heart for everyone of them there are dozens more of us that will have absolute zero issue working with you😄

Transgender Trucker

What I was trying to say. It was only so I didn’t have to invade someone’s space with my personal life and to feel scared of what they would think. I dont know how to put it in words but just know I’m not wanting to offend anyone. That was not my intentions. I was wrong about even asking for a transgender driver partner. If I get someone who can teach me well then that’s all that matters. I could just go weeks without taking my meds until I feel it would be okay to.

I just appreciate to know that there are people that are kind and it helps a lot with my anxiety. Again sorry if I seemed rude at all. Cyber conversations are sometimes interpreted wrong.

Have a great day everyone. 🙂

As a trans man myself, I can understand his apprehension about sharing a confined space with a complete stranger 24/7. I was extremely nervous about going out with a trainer I'd never met before and had zero knowledge about. I'm fortunate enough that I had been on testosterone for 6 1/2 years by that point, and nobody challenged or questioned my gender. Even so, the whole 5 weeks I was on my trainer's truck all my antannae were up and at full power, looking for the first sign that this guy could present a danger if he were to discover what was or was not in my pants. Training by itself is exhausting, especially with a trainer who believes his trainer should do all the night driving. Training while on permanent Yellow Alert? I'm amazed I survived.

So yeah, I get why he's hoping for a co-driver who's at least LGBTQ friendly, if not ***** themselves, especially with the current political climate. Why he got super defensive and bailed? That I don't get.

CRST experiences

Hi everyone. I want to know what everyone’s experiences and their outcome working with CRST. I never see good reviews of the company but that will not change the fact that I want to work for the company. I believe that there will be good along any of them. I would love to hear from anyone that are currently or were with the company of how it all went and is going.

Thanks everyone. 🙂🙂

Transgender Trucker

Thanks everyone.

Happy trucking 🙂

Transgender Trucker

Nothing against anyone I just feel that when I have to take my testosterone shots around people I would feel like it wouldn’t be okay for them. I was just trying to be polite and not have people around me wondering what and why I’m doing it. It’s personal to take out medication like “testosterone” and to have to use it in front of people when not knowing what they’re going to think or say. It’s just for me to feel comfortable. But thanks for the information I appreciate it. And well if I knew that there would actually be more people like you who were accepting then I wouldn’t be coming out to ask people. I’m sorry if this offended anyone honestly. I just been raised in a town where everyone was rude to me and told me to stay away and I didn’t belong.

Try facebook groups for CRST. i know the prime drivers have LGBTQ groups where everyone chats.

i trained with a transgender when she just started the hormones. it was hell with the emotional ups and downs. i would do her hair and make up and we went clothes and bra shopping. i think it helped her past the awkwardness. but then she would hate the entire world including me.

if you havent considered that, please do. think about it.... two trannies in a closet transitioning at the same time??? what fun. lol as fun as 2 women at the wrong time of month.

there are plenty of people who are accepting... there are also plenty of people on both sides who want to cause controversy. keep your nose clean and do your job. this is work not a friendship finder or dating service.

and guess what... saying you would be more comfortable with a transgender is just as bigoted as if someone said they wanted a straight driver. plus, you might be limiting yourself in the qualities of a codriver. im a straight woman but an awesome trainer...and im funny. so you would rather go with a miserable trannie who might suck as a driver than me?

just food for thought.

good luck

Transgender Trucker

Happy trucking 🙂

CRST pay VS CRE pay as new driver

Would like to know the recent starting pay for new drivers for both CRST and CR England for each fright. Thanks !!

C.R England/CRST September 10

Hi everyone. Was wondering who is going to be going to trucking school on September 10? Or has recently graduated ? I’m hoping to get my CDL with C.R England or CRST. If anyone has any tips or information on the weeks of schooling, training and working with either of these companies, please I’d like to know what it was like. I’m new to trucking and would like to know more about the companies and get an idea of what I’ll be getting into. Have done research, but want individual experiences. Anything would be helpful. Thank you! 🙂🙂

Posted:  1 year, 1 month ago

Debating if I should join CRST ?

Awesome thank you! I figured not to base the company on the recruiters because I know they’re just trying to get me in to get their reward. That’s why I am glad I came across TruckingTruth to speak with fellow people like you. I’ve been doing a lot of research but I’m still stuck.

I can’t find out if Prime only has manual trucks. Or both automatic and manual. If anyone does, I’d be glad to know. :)

Thanks everyone!

Hey Jess, I just remembered that we have a great article about Making The Mistake Of Choosing A Company Based On Your Experience With A Recruiter. Take some time and read that. It's got some really helpful information in it.

Posted:  1 year, 1 month ago

Debating if I should join CRST ?

Yeah I know. I just like having someone to talk to as a recruiter that will be helpful enough. Thank you. What do you like about Swift ?

Remember, you are looking for a company to drive for, not a recruiter to talk to. Check out these company reviews:

Trucking Company Reviews

Also, the members of Trucking Truth represent many companies. Ask more specific questions to get believable answers. I work for Swift Transportation. I don't have any reason to change from Swift.

Posted:  1 year, 1 month ago

Debating if I should join CRST ?

smile.gif Thank you! Yeah I was thinking CRST but hearing about the teaming where some people will slack off and that doesn’t seem fair on the miles being split evenly. I’m also very neat and don’t like messes and I’m hoping to not get anyone who is sloppy. Do you know if CRST would help change who you team with if there were any problems ?

I was just checking Prime and I’m interested in that company as well. The pay seems better. Any thoughts on that?

I recommend selecting a handful of companies based in which company may be a good fit for you.

1. Do you want to team and do you really understand what teaming is like?

2. What type of freight do you want to haul?

3. Does the company need to have a rider program or allow pets?

4. How often do you need to get home?

It's knowing the answers to questions like these that will help you make the best decision for you. Everyone's personal needs are different so a company that is a great fit for one person, could be miserable for the next, if that makes any sense.

Posted:  1 year, 1 month ago

Debating if I should join CRST ?

Hi everyone. So I’ve been contacting a few truck companies and so far CRST had the nicest recruiter. CR England and Swift both had recruiters that were either just rude or didn’t answer any questions I had. It could just be the recruiter themselves not the entire company. So I wanted to get insights on current or recent graduates from either CRST, SWIFT, and C.R England and let me know how it’s going so far especially with the work, pay etc... I’m planning to start next month in September and I’m hoping I make the right decision.

Also if anyone would like to be a team with me let me know. I’m very detail oriented, responsible, and hard worker. Thanks to anyone who provides feedback as well.