Profile For Phillip

Phillip 's Info

Bristol, TN

Rookie Solo Driver

7 years, 10 months ago

Phillip 's Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Posted:  6 years, 1 month ago

How to properly fold an 8 ft drop tarp???

Can someone explain the split sleeper berth logbook rule to me?

Yes. Instead of 10 hour break an 8 hr break

Can someone explain the split sleeper berth logbook rule to me?

Can someone explain split logging please?

Why so much negativity in trucking?

Guys at the truckstops complain all the time about the job? Why do some of these older guys moan and groan all the time? It's not perfect by any means but then again what job is? I'm planning on going to med school and most physicians nowadays are more afraid for the future than Trucker's are about trucking.

Trying trucking for 1 year then going back to medicine to work towards an M.D.

I love trucking and medicine but I feel that if I never go to medical school and apply myself then I will be wasting a would be talent that I know I have. I don't care about the debt. I want to be able to provide exceptional care to my future patients and that is the satisfaction. At the same time I enjoy driving and I've been around this industry for my whole life so its nothing new

Trying trucking for 1 year then going back to medicine to work towards an M.D.

Because I need to make some money for about a year and have this to fall back on. I absolutely love people and medicine and I for one definitely have the energy for medical school and I love math and science and I love helping others

Trying trucking for 1 year then going back to medicine to work towards an M.D.

Trying trucking for 1 year then going back to medicine to work towards an M.D. What do you guys think I should do? Should I stay in trucking?

Old Dominion

I live in Tennessee, and I've had my cdl for awhile I just haven't updated my profile yet lol

Old Dominion

My uncle has a dedicated account to California with Old Dominion and he wants me to come and team with him. Should I make the move from Maverick to Old Dominion? I've heard they make great money

Hey guys! I drive for Maverick so if you have any questions I'll be glad to help

How long have you been with them and what fleet are you in? The one that tries to get you home every weekend or the one where you go to all 48

I'm in the flatbed division that is regional. I'm home most weekends and they really practice what they preach. I guess my only complaint is that they have autos

Is trucking going towards all automatics?

Is trucking going toward all automatics?

Automatics VS Manuals

What are some your guys thoughts on the autos? I personally prefer a 13 or 18 myself

Downshifting

Any tips for a newbie on downshifting? Do you have to downshift through all the gears upon stopping? How does that work

Maverick Orientation

Nicest terminal I've ever seen, and I've been to quite a few and the instructors are phenomenal!

Maverick Orientation

Alright guys I'm here at the terminal here in Little Rock and I'm very impressed I'll post more throughout the training and let you guys know how it goes

Is working out possible on the road?

I work out all the time and I have a membership to anytime fitness. I hope to utilize this while I'm out on the road because health and nutrition is very important to me do any of you guys work out? If so could you spare a couple tips for someone who is getting into this industry. I'm just afraid of getting overweight or anything because I'm 6ft 200 lbs and I don't want to lose what I've bulked up to

What did you do before becoming a truck driver?

Well I was on the path to becoming an anesthesiologist! For many reasons I decided to not go into medical school. Unless health care changes I probably won't go into medicine. My previous job was in pharmacy. Loved that job and learned a lot some good and some bad but I took a job with maverick transportation and am waiting to go to Little Rock, Arkansas for training

Any doctors or people in professional fields now in trucking?

Any doctors or people in professional fields now in trucking?

Forum Private Messages

How to check private messages?