Profile For Ephraim

Ephraim's Info

PA

2 months, 3 weeks ago

Ephraim's Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Could you get sent home if ?

Like Bobcat Bob says, "Welcome to your new job!"

You will get a final drug test, and, I assume you need to go to CDL school, you do need to pass. But all things being okay, you should be in your truck by summer.

Can't wait! I'm confident about being able to drive a truck, I believe I will grasp the concept fairly quickly. I'm more nervous about making it to the actual driving part lol. I choose flat bed. I rather secure and tarp in freezing/hot weather rather than bump docks. Not to confident in my backing skills lol. All credit to you guys for doing that lol.

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Could you get sent home if ?

Generally unless you lied to them, if you get invited to orientation you are good to go, they don't like to waste time and money bringing people to orientation just to send them packing.

I should be good then, told the truth about everything lol

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Could you get sent home if ?

Thanks Anne

I'm very excited what this new stage of my life brings 🤗

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Could you get sent home if ?

I don't have a good work history. I'm talking 4 months within 3 years. I basically have been raising my nephews. I applied to Steven's and Prime, Steven's never called me, but Prime did the very next day. I've heard people say Prime is strict on having a good work history so I was surprised to get accepted, I even told the recruiter that. He said it's because I'm relatively young (24), he said if I was 50 it would have been a problem lol. He just had to get the manager to confirm the decision.

He updated me a day later saying the Manger agreed, and he also got my work history verified.

So my question is, could I get to orientation, do the interview, and they decide at that moment, they do not want to take me on board because of my work history? Pretty much disagreeing with the recruiter all together?

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

Update- Everything went fine as you guys suggested. Got my Permit in the meantime and now I am waiting for a orientation date. Thanks to all.

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Davey,

That is awesome. I plan on just riding in the street but loved the sound and look super sports since I was a child. Yamahas look great. I think its the best looking 600 but I heard its not comfortable for street riding. 2nd on my list is the 6r. leaning towards the Kawasaki because I heard its more comfortable and has more low end torque, which will come in handy in a city environment. But man, nothing beats the look of the r6, especially 2017+.

Thanks for the reply

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

You are way over thinking this. And I think I imagined why she groaned. Maybe she had a cramp or gas or something.

When I came to prime we sat in a line all day....80 of us waiting for the physical and drug test. We were constantly drinking and peeing and I didn't get my drug test until 3pm cause of it. Everyone's first urine of the day is more concentrated than others. Women take them with their periods and blood gets mixed in. Graphic yes, but I bet DOT rules don't say anything about that. So calm down.

They watched you. Your couldn't cheat that way. In still wondering how long you were in the bathroom the first time before coming out cause it takes a LONG time for urine to cool. I have seen samples sitting in a desk for a but before being tested or marked. (Under observation of tester filling out forms).

After I gave all that I had, I stood there seeing if I had anymore for about a minute, it could have been two. I was pretty close to the fill line so I thought I could get it out of me some how. I was totally oblivious to the heat strip/shy bladder procedure. In the moment I thought I had to produce RIGHT NOW lol. I haven't taken a drug test in a while. Now I know better.

Thanks Kearsey

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

You guys/gals are right. I'm overthinking this. I'm going to take everyone's advice and just relax.

Thanks for the kind words.

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

This makes absolutely zero sense? What would you feel bad about? You said you gave the sample under direct observation, right? They watched pee come out of your ***** into a cup? How then, would the person say it looked diluted? Something about this story is missing.

What about it makes no sense?

I feel bad because I feel I gave two bad samples. First was under temp with not enough urine, second test I feel I drunk a bit too much and color was clear with a slight yellow tint.

Yes I gave it under direct observation. They seen EVERYTHING lol.

The lady didn't say it looked diluted, she made a noise implying it looks diluted. Almost like a "oh no" kind of noise.

I just want other people input. Its a open book, I'm not hiding anything

Thanks

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Thanks Jammer

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

Youll be fine, I had to guzzle down like 4 waters when I did mine for Knight. The terminal manager gave me the water. Sent it off to the lab, all was good. In school currently.

Congratulations on making it this far man. Love the profile pic. I plan on getting a ZX6R as my first bike lol

if you don't mind me asking, in what time period did you down 4 bottles? 30-min, 1 hour? What was the color of your sample?

Sorry for the personal questions, never thought I would be in this position.

Keep on trucking/riding. 👍

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

First and foremost don't get yourself worked up. You provided two samples I assume that the first was rejected because you couldn't give the required amount. The second sample was accepted even though in your opinion it "Looked diluted" and the opinion of the person who collected the sample is a moot point! The only option that will count is the lab that tests your sample! If that specific lab rejects the sample you just give another sample. The big takeaway is you didn't refuse to provide a sample or were evasive. Just stay calm and good luck in your training.

I'm trying to stay composed. If the first sample was just denied because of the amount, I would have got to retake the first sample over again. My first sample did not have enough and was also not in the 90-100 degree range because I took to long before I came out the bathroom to admit I couldn't produce no more. I don't know why I was waiting so long, I guess I felt like i had to provide enough at that very moment so kept trying. So because it was under temp while also not containing enough, they still had to send it to the lab, and marked it as under temperature. That's why I had to be directly observed for the 2nd sample.

Thanks for the uplifting words

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

Whenever I get sent for a random, I'm downing bottles of water on my way there so that I don't have the issue you experienced initially.

For the reason, my urine is very light. It's almost clear and I've never had a problem or somebody tell me it was diluted. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Congratulations on going to prime. Keep us updated on how it goes.

Thanks for the encouragement man. My sample wasn't complete clear, it had very slight yellow tint. So I have a tad bit of hope right now.

After I couldn't provide the 2nd sample under direct observation (I couldn't produce, but still had to attempt) they gave me a 12 Oz water bottle and sent me to do my physical in the mean time. After physical was done (maybe 10-15 min), I was told they were short staffed and to wait in the waiting room, and could drink more water if I liked. That's where I messed up. I drunk probably another cup while waiting. (10-15 minutes) At that point I had to use the bathroom urgently and was extremely uncomfortable with a full bladder.

When I gave the sample under direct observation and presented it to the lady, she made a noise implying, "oh man, that looks diluted/suspect"

I have been up all night reminiscing on what just happened.

I will be updating when I get the results in 🙄

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

If it was dilute under direct observation, I can’t see how they could have a problem with it. It was obviously your urine if they were watching.

I just hope I can at least take another test. It will have to be direct observation but it does not matter, I have nothing to hide! I screwed up two times in a row. First by taking to much time to try to provide more, 2nd by drinking too much water. It sucks because I understand how suspect that looks from the outside, but it was lack of knowledge/honest mistake on my part. They already sent both samples, I never heard of someone getting a third try. Really bummed out. This was supposed to be the easy part, dream turned into a nightmare kind of situation. And if it is too dilute I believe it will count as a positive test going on my DAC.

What have I gotten myself into 😔

Anxiously waiting to see what happens

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

and my urine was diluted

Delano, don't worry, it's all urban legends. There is no such thing as diluted urine if it came straight from your body. Of course, if you added water to it, it is a different story, but regardless of amount of liquid consumed, any pee qualifies :-)

I've been researching like a mad man ever since I came home from the drug test. DOT states that if your creatine is at a certain level, you could get a retest. That is my only hope I feel at this point. I cannot believe what I got myself into, I really can't.

This is what DOT states

(b) As an employer, if the MRO informs you that a negative test was dilute, take the following action:

(1) If the MRO directs you to conduct a recollection under direct observation (i.e., because the creatinine concentration of the specimen was equal to or greater than 2mg/dL, but less than or equal to 5 mg/dL (see §40.155(c)), you must do so immediately.

(2) Otherwise (i.e., if the creatinine concentration of the dilute specimen is greater than 5 mg/dL), you may, but are not required to, direct the employee to take another test immediately.

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Drug test/feel horrible.

Got my work history approved for my preferred company for CDL school, Prime. Just got the call today to take both drug and and physical at the same time. Had until the 04/05/2021 to do it but went right away because I have nothing to hide. I was a bit dehydrated when I arrived. First thing on the check list when I got their was drug test. No biggie. I go to the restroom and do my "thing" but couldn't produce enough urine to reach the amount they wanted. I spent maybe another minute trying to see if I can supply more but I couldn't . When I give the urine to the lady, not only was it not enough, the temperature was too cold. (From me trying to provide more, so dumb now that I look back at it, I could of use the "shy bladder" law but didn't know that at the time) First thought is oh no.

So I had to take give another sample with direct observation, very uncomfortable but you have to do what you got to do. This time I drank way too much and my urine was diluted, with a very slight yellow to it. They are sending my sample that didn't have enough urine, and was under temperature, and my diluted samples to the lab. So four in total I believe. I feel like I messed up very badly and feel horrible right now.

I read that if the sample comes back dilute negative, I might be able to retake the test. I also have the first sample on my mind. Not enough and temp too low. So I don't know if that will affect anything. I screwed up so bad, I can't believe it. I was in such a rush to get the process going, and this is the result. Only thing I can do is wait to see what happens in the next day or two, 😥