Profile For KID

KID's Info

Laceys spring, AL

Rookie Solo Driver

1 year, 3 months ago

KID's Bio

Burp** You stalker stop spying on me.

Posted:  4 months, 4 weeks ago

Why did you get started in trucking, and what were your biggest concerns?

I became a truck driver due to family tradition and yes I know thats probably the dumbest reason but also because I enjoy driving to places I've never been too before.

My biggest concerns and are still is miles, I couldn't give much a darn about detention pay I want my miles and experience.

Posted:  4 months, 4 weeks ago

How to Survive Financially During Training

Yeah that's gross having to shower once a week my friend.

But I wish you the best of luck.

Posted:  5 months, 1 week ago

Self driving Semis

No but I invest in dogelon coin/crypto and a few other stocks.

Posted:  5 months, 1 week ago

Self driving Semis

I must say and I quote "Tesla is the most garbage vehicle company on earth."

**End Quote**

Posted:  6 months, 1 week ago

Self driving Semis

Any thoughts on this subject? Are what does this mean for truck drivers.

Posted:  6 months, 1 week ago

Returning to OTR

Rogers Group has laid off alot of drivers including me, so right now I'm running on fumes when it comes to paycheck**

Posted:  6 months, 2 weeks ago

Returning to OTR

I've decided to go ahead and go back over the road and now with my experience and recommendations will help.

Posted:  7 months, 3 weeks ago

Non-DOT drug test

That drug hair follicle test and urine shouldn't pick it up because I thought the same thing when I first started and it never showed on my drug report.

But I no longer do delta 8 because it's too expensive and a waste of money, plus there's risk in everything. Stay clean from weed for sure my friend.

Posted:  7 months, 3 weeks ago

Non-DOT drug test

You'll pass my guy.

Posted:  7 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

We go on a 150 mile radius, also seems like the company has been letting go alot of us for unknown reasons at the moment.

Posted:  11 months, 2 weeks ago

CFI

It's going alright, they are probably the most illegal company trying to make me drive long as 15 hours a day and overly loading me illegally which of course I don't haul if it's over weight limits and they get mad lmao.

Posted:  1 year, 1 month ago

CFI

CFI is ignoring me so I've decided to just work with Rogers Group Contracting.

Posted:  1 year, 2 months ago

CFI

Well darn, from what I heard if you only get your CDL but not the certificate they will put you through school again for freshments.

Posted:  1 year, 2 months ago

CFI

I didn't know I'd have to have a training certificate even after getting my CDL??

Posted:  1 year, 2 months ago

CFI

I'll tell you what the examiner was extremely intimidating lol.

Posted:  1 year, 2 months ago

CFI

No idea what to do next lol not sure where to start.

Posted:  1 year, 2 months ago

CFI

I'll be going down to the DMV tomorrow and turn in the slip, at least that's what they told me to do??

Posted:  1 year, 2 months ago

CFI

Thanks for the help I'm excited that I got it, I'm very sad that I had to pay so much just to barrow the truck 😵 it's not cheap to borrow a truck from Calhoun.

Posted:  1 year, 2 months ago

CFI

Btw instead of millis transfere I just went and got my CDL from Calhoun earlier today, I took the test and barely passed 👍 almost messed up on the road test.

Posted:  1 year, 2 months ago

CFI

I appreciate everyones comment that have been in it for a while, I ignore pretty much everyone else comment that have no value that only start trucking or training. I thank you experienced people for guiding me.

If you a driver in training please know your not a big shot so splash you quote and photos else where.