Comments By KID

• 4 months ago
  • Comments:

Posted:  2 months, 4 weeks ago

Just got cut

Posted:  2 months, 4 weeks ago

CFI

My valves also I'm doing my pre test road test and she put in the comments that I was having road rage!? Because a car cut me off and I uttered this mother f*cker and she also put in the comments that I was using faul language constantly.

CFI

Failed my in cab I get one more shot this Friday afternoon if I fail then the owner is gonna cut me. So yeah I'm a little ****ed.

CFI

If I remember correctly CFI only wants us on the 2020 automatics, not a 2016 or 2017 international manual.

CFI

I HATE truck dynasty white manual trucks, they don't operate worth a **** and I can't ever seem to get them in any manuver.

CFI

Alrighty I have my CDL test tomorrow guys please wish me luck and I pray my dumb luck kicks in on that 90" dock.

CFI

They are having me write 20 pages for pretrip and three step.

(I hate writing that much/prefer typing).

Indeed and I'm so tired ๐Ÿ˜ด

CFI

Thanks Navy! Sadly it was a pretty bad day, today was not my day and my manuvers seemed to be lacking bad for some reason today.

Well it's a Monday.

CFI

I'm ready for a change of scenery and ready to make some money.

I'm so ready for my CDL exam and I'm ready for you to be my finisher Scott ๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted:  3 months ago

People getting sent home because of drinking and drugs!

It's still pretty silly to bet your CDL on something that stupid.

Posted:  3 months ago

People getting sent home because of drinking and drugs!

So I'm currently in truck dynasty, over the last few weeks we've had people getting cut or kicked out of school due to drugs an alcohol... I find it absolutely retarded and dumb to be drinking while in school and find drugs the dumbest thing. Like I heard that a student went to a bar and just so happen there was a CFI driver there. And the next day was cut. I mean seriously if you want your CDL then start making good decisions in school!

CFI

It was a great day today!

CFI

It takes me a little more time to learn thing then others.

Thanks Scott as usual, having a tough time with my 90" degree alley docks ๐Ÿ˜ต

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

CFI

Okay, today the instructors weren't really instructing anyone, but managed to do my off set parrelel BY MYSELF. thank you guys for listening to my whining.

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

CFI

Thanks Big Scott I'll try also I wasn't the only one to complain๐Ÿคท I clearly stated that. But once again pushing forward, fake it till I make it ๐Ÿ‘

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

I'm seriously debating a job in the trucking industry

Big Scott we all know what company you love ๐Ÿ˜‚ CFI.

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

CFI

I'm to the point where I'm gonna call Amanda and tell her to send me somewhere else or figure something out. I'm not the only one.