Comments By KID

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0491082001627329023-103862.jpg avatar
  • KID
  • 1 year, 5 months ago
  • Comments:

CFI

My best friend told me it's way better training over there, he's gonna come pick me up after his load. With the knoloedge I have now I can most certainly pass, wish me luck Scott.

CFI

Thanks Scott I'll be going with millis transfer here soon, I got approved yesterday.

Yes I do

CFI

Oh nevermind I missed read lol

CFI

So Dutch Maid Logistics has a CDL school?

CFI

Thanks Anne I'm gonna go e then a call tomorrow.

CFI

I disagree but you are right, except I have I can name of parts that aren't required anymore, but doesn't mean I'm quitting either. This is just the beginning.

CFI

The question is do they train cause I don't have my CDL yet.

CFI

Anne thank you! I'm desperate right now so I'll get in contact with them!

CFI

Yes correct and I failed my in cab inspection, also I have a 3 yr old felony.

Just got cut

CFI

My valves also I'm doing my pre test road test and she put in the comments that I was having road rage!? Because a car cut me off and I uttered this mother f*cker and she also put in the comments that I was using faul language constantly.

CFI

Failed my in cab I get one more shot this Friday afternoon if I fail then the owner is gonna cut me. So yeah I'm a little ****ed.

CFI

If I remember correctly CFI only wants us on the 2020 automatics, not a 2016 or 2017 international manual.

CFI

I HATE truck dynasty white manual trucks, they don't operate worth a **** and I can't ever seem to get them in any manuver.

CFI

Alrighty I have my CDL test tomorrow guys please wish me luck and I pray my dumb luck kicks in on that 90" dock.

CFI

They are having me write 20 pages for pretrip and three step.

(I hate writing that much/prefer typing).

Indeed and I'm so tired 😴

CFI

Thanks Navy! Sadly it was a pretty bad day, today was not my day and my manuvers seemed to be lacking bad for some reason today.

Well it's a Monday.

CFI

I'm ready for a change of scenery and ready to make some money.