Profile For Eddie L.

Eddie L.'s Info

NE

Considering A Career

4 months, 3 weeks ago

Eddie L.'s Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Eddie L.'s Photo Gallery

Posted:  1 day, 9 hours ago

Eye Candy

Saw this at Slamology in Indianapolis this past summer

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

Photos, oddball things

It was at Slamology in Indianapolis this past summer. The were plenty of decked out semis there with my favorite being customized by an outfit called Davis Brothers

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

Photos, oddball things

0846262001637627026.jpg

Spotted this at a car show

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

A Week in the Walmart Private Fleet

How long does it take to train yourself to be so efficient? It doesn’t seem like a second goes unaccounted for in your day.

Posted:  2 months ago

Introduction

Thank you for the replies. The truck is a straight axle truck. It hauls diesel, def, antifreeze, oil and lube for topping off dump trucks and side dumps. Been a while since I’ve driven a stick so there’s a gear grind or two here and there 😀

Posted:  2 months ago

Introduction

I recently lucked into a part time job driving a fuel truck. Most of my driving is in the yard with occasional driving to job sites. Will this count for any experience in the future?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Introduction

Hi all my name is Eddie and I’ve been lurking around the site for a little while soaking up all the wisdom I can from the seasones vets on the site. I have a CDL but no endorsements or real driving experience as it was a requirement for a previous job. The last time I got laid off from said job I considered going into trucking but was persuaded not to until the little one is older since she is at an age where dad is still cool to be around. Eventually I believe I will persue a career in trucking when the time seems more right. Until then I will continue to visit the site and soak up all the info I can with a few post sprinkled in here and there.

Posted:  2 months, 4 weeks ago