Comments By Mikki

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/stevens3.jpg avatar
  • Mikki
  • Comments:

Swift Orientation, Memphis, TN

Had a chance to catch up on your adventure! Good stuff. Not gonna lie I am getting a little anxious! Behave and be safe lolsmile.gif

About Dem New Boots?

Are you asking us to make a decision for you, or if we think that you'll get used to them? I don't get the post. confused.gif

Will I get used to them. Was it a good idea

Or just go with immediate comfort.

About Dem New Boots?

Will I get used to them. Was it a good idea

About Dem New Boots?

Ok so I learned to drive in tennis shoes didn't want to spend any extra money til I graduated. Treated myself to a real nice pair of Redwings yesterday steel toed, mens. Breaking them in today having second thoughts, they seem pretty big and clunky. Plan on keeping my feet warm and dry and safe. What do ya think? Keep em or not?

Last Day!!!! Sent home early! Why?

Way to go Mikki!!! I will send you a pm with my phone number so you can call or text me whenever you like!!! Now the real fun begins!!!dancing-dog.gifdancing-dog.gifdancing-dog.gif

Did not get your pm i sent you mine look for it! smile.gif

TND 720 Update Problems

Keep me posted Santa brought me a 720

What to expect... My first 2 weeks at Prime

Great post Carter! Thank you. Good timing for me. Be safe, and as a wise man once told me don't forget to enjoy yourself too.smile.gif

Last Day!!!! Sent home early! Why?

dancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gif CONGRATULATIONS! dancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gifdancing-banana.gif

When I read the title of your post I grinned, because I knew that if you got off early on that day then you had made it through.

Holy mackerel what a ride!!

Just hold on tight, because if you think that part was a ride you've got some real challenges coming your way still. But, it's all good, and if you just keep at it you are going to be a real truck driver before you know it.

Keep us posted.

Thank you O.S. Someone did say or I read it somewhere I have only learned 2 percent of the business so far! Thank goodness you all will be here to help and guide me!

With Swift Training how soon after school do you go out with trainer

At Swift in Phoenix the dot instructors came to our terminal to test us same road route and everything we had practiced, no surprises, they really want you to pass.

With Swift Training how soon after school do you go out with trainer

Hey just graduated today from Swift! After you pass they take you to the dmv or mvd you get temporary paper cdl she said 5 days for hard copy. I got the choice start orientation this Monday the 16th or the 23rd or the second of March. Good luck!

Nothing was said about a wait time for mentor

With Swift Training how soon after school do you go out with trainer

Another "starting out" post

Good luck! Take care. Just got my CDL A today!

Last Day!!!! Sent home early! Why?

Ta Da!! Sent home with that CDL!! Holy mackerel what a ride!! Could use some phone numbers! (support dont ya know) still shell shocked. Met the greatest old geezer, no disrespect, he drove for forty years some with his wife. Said he wished he could drive with me,lol. Loves his job because of people like me. Yes there was a few more tears. Thanks so much Brett and all the fantastic people here! All in all great experience. I know, I know ,don't hit anything!smile.gif

Second to last Day!!!!

Thank You!! So much everyone! Thank goodness you all are here for me!!

LEAVING FOR SWIFT 15 FEB 2015

Good luck! My last day with Swift is tomorrow!!!! Provided of course I pass those billion tests i got take! CDL here I come!!

Second to last Day!!!!

Past road evaluation today!!!! Yippee! Even bigger day tomorrow. Perhaps a CDL in my hot little hand. Drove like a trooper this am and screwed up everything this afternoon ugh and oops! My supposed man is taking a nap he is way to tired to hear about my day. Puleeze! What a jerk. Thanks for listeningwtf.gifsmile.gif

Seriously!!?

Second to last day. Past road evaluation today!!! Yay!! Tomorrow, the BIG day Perhaps a CDL. My man is to tired to hear how my day went he is taking a nap! What a jerk. Had to vent, thankswtf.gifwtf-2.gifconfused.gif

So this was to close for my liking

So I was running down to Boston early this morning when, well..... Just read this

Article

So the tractor trailer they mention was me. I was in the middle lane and she came up the left lane. Way to freaking close.

Heavy, I just started driving on public roads. (As a trucker of course) I am so happy you are ok! Be safe

Right Mirror Making Me NUts!

What is wrong with the right mirror?

It just doesn't give the same image as the left, always looks crooked to me and i bob and weave to see what i need to see. Guys on the general forum says it's not a problem that's just the way it is, get used to it. Slow and cautious wins the race!

Day 13! It Was A Doozy!!

Way to go Mikki! I have been following along with your progress but don't always have time to post. Keep up the good work it is all worth it!!!

Hope you are well Jolie how about your route? You keeping it for a while?