Comments By Jeremiah

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/black-kenworth.jpg avatar
  • Jeremiah
  • Comments:

Starting prime on June 30th

Hey David I will be there as well on the 30th. Reviewing over high road now

Day 1 prime

My recruiter said I do not need my cdl permit since I woke have to take it over since I live in ga. Should I go ahead and get it or not? I leave for prime on the 28 of June.

High end gaming laptop/desktop power inverter

Speaking of WoW i met my wife of 7 years on that game.

High road question

Thanks I'm going to study it all I was just making sure about the double and triple.

High road question

I was wondering if I need to read the whole high road to take my permit test I'm not getting anything but tanker right now and HME later after my prime training. Like will log book questions be on the test.

I have a question about prime

I start prime on 6/30 and I was told by my recruiter I might have to transfer my permit to MO I was wondering if that is true. I have a GA permit.

Averitt Express or Heyl Tansportation

Hey let me know if you go with Averitt I'm thinking about goin there after i get out of prime.

Prime Day 1

Hey good luck out there I will be at Prime on 6/30. They said they have too many students not enough trucks haha. So there waiting 2 weeks before they send the next 100 out.

Ga CDL Permit test

Thanks for the info I'm studying right now so i hope I will go and ace the test.

Ga CDL Permit test

I getting ready to go to prime and I was wondering how many question are on the GA CDL Permit test. I know y'all are around the USA. I was just wondering I'm just super nervous to go. I'm studying the high road right now cause I heard it was the best, going to take my test either wed or Thursday.

Process of Getting Pre-Hire Letters

Hello I have been accepted at almost every school that offers a cdl. I will start prime at the end of this year. I have been out of work for 6 months now(just found a factory job). And I think if you talk with a recruiter enough she will try to help you get in cuz that's what they do. They company cdl schools are mainly looking at MVR Health and criminal background. My cusion got into CRE and he had 2 Misdemeanors and he got in and that kid never had a job in his life.

Refeer or Dry van

My buddy told me that when he first starting trucking he ran reefer but didn't make much money. Now he does O/O dry van and makes pretty good money so i wondering if prime was better for dry van or reefer. And what is a live load.

Auto or Manual

Oh ok my friend drives as O/O for Rohel and he has a Auto but its like at a '12 so I didn't know. And I waiting to go to prime till my baby is born so I just getting ready to go and trying to bleed ever stone for info haha.

Auto or Manual

I was wondering if Prime will give you a choice of Automatic or manual will the make you drive a manual LW? And what do you guys like to drive?

Finally got my truck!

Chris I was wondering how much did all that cost and do you have a LW truck?

Finally got my truck!

Hello Gratz on the new truck. I was wondering how is flatbed with prime. I have been accepted by prime just don't know what I want to drive yet. So if you can give me any insight on it I would much obliged.