Comments By D-Wash

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/bigrig6.jpg avatar
  • D-Wash
  • Comments:

Passing Road Test For A New Job!!!

Hello Vets, What does a company look at during a Road Test for employment & is scratching gears a automatic fail?

Question For Brett or A Veteran

Thanks Alot Eckoh!!!!!.......I put it in God's Hands!!!!!!

Question For Brett or A Veteran

Cool.....Thanks Chris K......Hey man I'm just gonna pray about it and it Will go my way!!!!...Again Thanks my friend!!!

Question For Brett or A Veteran

Ok...Thanks G-Town!

Question For Brett or A Veteran

What has to happen for me to get that job G-Town???

Question For Brett or A Veteran

Will a company that requires 2 years experience hire a driver that has 1 year clean experience when they're begging for drivers???

Posted:  7 years ago

Getting Hired!!!!

You might as well just apply... The worst they can say is no, and you won't know until you try.

Thanks Alot,,,I'm applying today!!!

Posted:  7 years ago

Getting Hired!!!!

Hey Thanks Alot Old School!!!!! Yes sir I'm working now,,I have 2 months OTR with Averitt Express but now I'm pulling a fuel tanker here in Atlanta which I've been doing for the last 8 months. I put experienced on my Bio because I used to drive a logg truck back in Mississippi but there are some years gap in between then and now. I just want to be honest and upfront with the company I want to apply for because I think it could be a retirement place for me. I'm going to take your advice and apply for that job and pray for the best. Thanks Again Old School!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted:  7 years ago

Getting Hired!!!!

I would like to know, if a company that says 12 months experience would hire you,, if you have 10 months. I mean would that other 2 months be That Big of a deal??? I see a job I really want to apply for but I don't wanna get turned down due to experience.

Posted:  7 years ago

Fender Bender But No Ticket!!!

Ok Cool,,,,Again Thanks Alot for your time today Sue!!!

Posted:  7 years ago

Clean MVR Driving Record

I will Sue,,,Thank You!!!!

Posted:  7 years ago

Fender Bender But No Ticket!!!

I was in Atlanta traffic and a car tried to squeeze between my trailer and a van when traffic came to a halt and her car bumper got caught on the side of my trailer but I didn't get a ticket. So my question is will it look horrible on my MVR???

Posted:  7 years ago

Clean MVR Driving Record

Damn,,,,,Thanks Guzinta!!!,,,,,Hey I had a fender bender but I didn't get a ticket,,,Do you think I should tell a recruiter?

Posted:  7 years ago

Clean MVR Driving Record

What is considered to be a "Clean Driving Record"???

Posted:  7 years ago

Doubles and triples

Cool, their telling me about entering and exiting the cab as many as 45 times a day but will this be going to residential locations are will it be from business buildings to business buildings and it says that I'll be doing 11 hrs of driving. Is this what you do Mountain Girl?

Posted:  7 years ago

Doubles and triples

Hey 6 String I'm putting in a application Tuesday here in Atlanta for a P&D position, is there Anything about that position that you can tell me different than what they tell you online???

Need Major Help Veterans!!!!!!!!!

Oh ok I heard Melton was a Great company,,I'm actually pulling a fuel tanker for Florida Rock in Atlanta. I pull gas and ethanol. Hey man you stay safe and we'll have to stay in contact.

Need Major Help Veterans!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know exactly where Vicksburg is. My grandfather was a logging contractor and he had 5 Mack Trucks,,,2 Skidders,,A Knuckle boom loader and a pulp wood truck,,but when I tell people that I grew up logging, over 90% of them don't even know what logging is!!! I was driving trucks when I was 16 and that's what I did every summer!!! So who are you driving for now?!

Need Major Help Veterans!!!!!!!!!

Ran out of Forest,Ms!!!,,,,,Morton,,,Quitman,,Taylorsville,,,,Baysprings,,,,Raleigh,,,,Or you familiar with any of these areas???

Need Major Help Veterans!!!!!!!!!

Oh My God,,,That's Good Sir because I am too,,born and raised!!!! I actually grew up logging with my grandfather and that's when I got started being around trucks and heavy machines!!!....Stay Safe Driver.....