Profile For Arejay (RJ)

Arejay (RJ)'s Info

Polk City, FL

Experienced Driver

9 years, 3 months ago

Arejay (RJ)'s Bio

Current Companies: I'm a full time Warehouse Driver at Universal Orlando and an ad hoc part time casual driver with Knight Transportation.

Arejay (RJ)'s Photo Gallery Group 1 of 4

Posted:  15 hours, 54 minutes ago

Starting Swift Academy in Phoenix

Just an FYI for applicants who have done gig and/or cash work --

After bussing to Phoenix from Denver and attending the Academy for a week they sent me home. I provided tax records, 1099's, references, etc.

Swift does have a minimum income requirement. What that minimum is I do not know, but if you have not made whatever arbitrary income they *think* you should have made you will be sent home.

I was not rich enough for Swift. Not a joke.

Huh? Did they actually tell you that you didn't meet a minimum income requirement?

Posted:  16 hours, 22 minutes ago

I Found Paradise!

I'm surprised nobody has commented yet on a glaring detail in your photo of paradise!? Was it you that spray painted your "Greetings to Trucking Truth" on the side of that Barr-Nunn truck before snapping this picture?

0682153001708755680.jpg

Posted:  3 days ago

A New Truckers App from TT: What Would You Like To See?

Here's another suggestion (if you don't already have it on your list)... for parking location suggestions, use the drivers company as context for additional parking suggestions, company terminals and drop yards.

Posted:  6 days, 17 hours ago

Single drivers

I found BK!
dancing.gif

0500009001708181506.jpg

That's awesome! 😀

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

Starting Swift Academy in Phoenix

Great start to your training diary! I hope you keep it up... I've found it to be both entertaining and informative. I'm sure there will be many in the future who will appreciate your efforts to document your experience at the Swift Academy. I'm looking forward to seeing more installments in the near future.

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

My Status Changed!! Rookie to Experienced

Congrats that you feel comfortable enough to update your status! :) It's a good feeling, no?

I'm not sure if you ever mentioned this, but I'm curious about your handle, 87Wrangler... does it have any special meaning to you? Or am I reading into it too much and it just happens to be your favorite ride... a 1987 Jeep Wrangler? :)

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

Single drivers

These National Days don’t mean much. I was in my truck all day on National Shut-In Visitation Day and no one came to visit me.

BK, you may want to double check that you are sharing your location properly on social media so the masses can find you in your truck! rofl-3.gif

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

TT Thread throwing an error when clicked

Yes, those Gremlins like to creep in anywhere they can do their bidding. LOL

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

NO EXP /NO HIRE

I think we are dealing with a troll here....

At the top of this thread, Al states that he has 20 years experience...

0407382001708056462.jpg

Then in another thread under the same title in the Training Diaries he claims to have 15 years experience...

0765335001708056544.jpg

But, as Banks already pointed out, Al bragged about getting his CDL without going to any school less than 8 years ago...

0769772001708056690.jpg

So how does anyone who has held their CDL for less that 8 years have 15 or 20 years of driving experience? confused.gif

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

NO EXP /NO HIRE

“Imma GO GETTA”

Yes you are! As in “Imma GO GETTA another job!”

Wow! Can we flag this as the "BEST ANSWER"!?! I haven't laughed so hard at a reply in quite some time... rofl-1.gif

Why Join Trucking Truth?