Profile For Kris F.

Kris F.'s Info

Rookie Solo Driver

4 years, 4 months ago

Kris F.'s Bio

I drove a truck 8 years ago, so i consider myself an Rookie.

Posted:  2 years, 1 month ago

Question about Swift Dedicated

My recruiter just called and gave me more information. Thanks Errol

Posted:  2 years, 1 month ago

Question about Swift Dedicated

Also do you weigh the truck so you know if you are overweight? or do they know how to load so you are legal.

Posted:  2 years, 1 month ago

Question about Swift Dedicated

I was wondering do they use automatics? Are they drop and hook? How many days are you out?

Posted:  2 years, 1 month ago

Question about Swift Dedicated

I have an offer for Swift dedicated, Post Cereal account out of Wilmington,IL or Costco account out of Morris,IL Does anyone have any information on them.

Can i change my recruiter?

Thanks all

Can i change my recruiter?

I have called main recruiting today and all contacts are correct. They are giving me a new recruiter.

Can i change my recruiter?

Thanks for the response@ Sambo will do.

Can i change my recruiter?

My recruiter does not call or respond to my messages. After a month and a half I called main recruiting and found out that my application is good and they want to move forward. They gave messages to my recruiter that i have called. According to main recruiting they said he has tried to call me and has left messages on the voice mail and sent me emails, yet no messages or emails have been received. What are my options? they want to hire me but my recruiter is dropping the ball.

Posted:  4 years ago

Help! Schneider Dedicated Miller/Coors load weight 53,400

Thanks Steve L, mountain girl, and G-Town. i appreciate your advice. i will talk with schneider before i do anything in the morning.

Posted:  4 years ago

Help! Schneider Dedicated Miller/Coors load weight 53,400

Thanks Kurt

Posted:  4 years ago

Help! Schneider Dedicated Miller/Coors load weight 53,400

Hi all, i am starting dedicated Miller/Coors account need help. I will be driving a lightweight sleeper with a 43 ft trailer and super singles no passenger seat, and is smaller in width then a regular trailer. i can haul 53,000 lbs. My question is what are my limits on my axles is it different then a 53Ft trailer? I want to be legal. and what is the legal limit for the sliding pin on trailer?

Roehl Training Update

Congrats Karen and Good Luck dancing-banana.gif

Food Grade Tanker

Also look at Keenan Advantage group.

Food Grade Tanker

I think Prime has food grade.

I have a question about Schneider 7 on 7 off.

Thanks Tractor Man, is that a 12 volt cooler and if so can you keep it plugged in with the truck off or will it kill the battery?

GREAT NEWS!!!

Congrats Miss Miyoshi. dancing-banana.gif

I have a question about Schneider 7 on 7 off.

Thanks Steve L. I talked to the DM and i decided on Regional. what kind of cooler do you have for drinks and perishables. i go out today first day solo.

I have a question about Schneider 7 on 7 off.

Thanks Nate K

I'm in

Congrats Quinton. dancing-banana.gif Good Luck.

Going Solo tomorrow excited and extremely nervous

Thanks Errol, I was looking at that lever on the front of the sleeper but was not sure what it did. i appreciate your help.