Comments By Austin O.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0672352001527383828-56158.jpg avatar
  • Austin O.
  • Comments:

Parking at truck stops

Those spots on the right are not 90 degrees with the spot I was in. They angle in. If those spots were 90 than yeah no problem but loves likes to make tight parking.

Parking at truck stops

0942607001531172021.jpg

Parking at truck stops

Does this annoy anyone else when people pull in instead of backing in? 3 spots are now useless because on the right side of the picture 2 trucks pulled in and 2 others pulled in on the left side.

Posted:  4 years ago

I80 vs I70

Thanks everyone!

Posted:  4 years ago

I80 vs I70

Going from St. Louis to salt lake city. It's been along time since I've been on I70. Usually when I go west it's either I80 or I40. How different is I70 compared to I80 in terms of hills, truck stops etc? And no I will not take I70 west of Denver!

Posted:  4 years ago

Heaven & Hell in West New York, NJ

WOW great job! Glad to hear you did GOAL !

Posted:  4 years ago

Got hit at a truck stop

Some of your stories sound bad! It's just very frustrating and irritating that we can drive thousands of miles across America and have many close calls but we get hit when we're parked! I just dont understand why people can't Get Out And Look. Or at least STOP when air horns are blowing! Guy that hit me tried taking off but luckily for me he got blocked in.

Posted:  4 years ago

Got hit at a truck stop

Has anyone ever got hit while parked at a truck stop ? Happened to me in Dalton, Georgia at the pilot. No truck damage guy just backed into the front end cap on my trailer

Patience at the pumps

Jessup Maryland off i95 exit 41

Where is that one at, Austin O.?

Patience at the pumps

0055103001524516637.jpg

Patience at the pumps

Choose wisely what pump you pick otherwise you will get blocked in

The TA off of I95 Exit 41 in Jessup, MD has a pretty messed up entry and exit for fuel.

Patience at the pumps

Inflating tires

Thanks it's greatly appreciated.

Inflating tires

Thanks! What do you put your tires at? Max cold psi ??

Inflating tires

How do I use those kits with the glad hand on them ? Do I just took it up to my service line?

Will my driving record keep me from joining Prime?

Everything looks fine but that suspension might not be good... Just make sure you mark EVERYTHING down on your application and again when you go to orientation. Honesty is a must! Good luck!

Is it safe to use microwave?

No need to worry now. Got my APU fixed. Turns out the alternator was going and my inverter was dead... I discovered the dead inverter when plugging in my phone

Is it safe to use microwave?

I've been having problems with my APU. If I have the truck idling is it safe to use the microwave without anything blowing up as in a fuse or my inverter?

New Class A driver