Profile For Bill P.

Bill P.'s Info

4 years, 5 months ago

Bill P.'s Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Werner Pay

Can any Werner drivers tell me what their pay scale is. When do your raises kick in. I wrote it down some where but can't find it. Thanks for your help

Posted:  4 years ago

Power Inverter

I have a truck that idles then will shut off and a short time later start back up. When it starts back up it kicks my inverter off turning my tv and DVD player off. Has anyone else had this issue. Can anyone tell me why it does this and how to prevent it from happening. Thanks for any responses.

Starting Orientation and Training

Trying to plan for my training. Can anyone tell me how much it costs take showers while on the road. Also how much is wi-fi at the truck stops. Thanks for any help

Thinking about this career read this

Well I have always been intrigued by trucks and the road. Soft my second career I went to the Truck Driving Institute in Sanford and learned so much. The night drive was so cool at that time I knew I made the right decision. I received a pre-hire from numerous companies and settled on Werner, which they said they signed me up for the Dollar General run which is exactly what I wanted. So if you have been thinking about trucking follow your heart and enjoy. As far as I go, I couldn't be happier with my choice and can't wait for June 27th to get here.

Anyone drive for H O Wolding

Hey Deb R, have you experienced slow freight or no freight with this company ? I really like what I heard in school from the recruiter. Just trying to see how much he told us was true. He told us solo expect 2500 miles per week.

SWIFT VS WERNER

2 Mega companies, both have six week training for new guys, in your opinion what is the biggest difference in the 2 companies. Is it pay,freight type, home time .

Anyone drive for H O Wolding

Looking for drivers from H O Wolding to talk to before deciding on a mega company.

Harsh Reality

One company tells you they will hire you. You send emails to other companies that you will not be going with them ,then BAM they chose someone else. Lesson learned

Finally a decision

Thank you old timer for the kind words, that means a lot to me. Gives me security that I made the right choice. I have really tried to do my homework on all the companies.

H O Wolding

Most of the negative post were from an outside source like Indeed or Glassdoor. Deb R you have any info for me? Anything positive about the company?

Finally a decision

Well after much research I think after school in a week I will be headed to Melton Truck Lines. Any comments?

How on earth can i get the miles?

I am thinking about going with a flat bed company out of tulsa,oklahoma. Is that by chance the same company you are working for. I start my last week of school Monday

H O Wolding

Just the truth. reading a lot of negative reviews online about no miles and only making 500 a week. Can you add to this

H O Wolding

Any current drivers for H O Wolding that can give me a heads up about the company. Everything I find on her is a year or two years old.

Melton Trucking Training

Jeremy G, can you tell me about orientation and training period

Hey ChickieMonster

Straight out of school, schneider is at 31 so I was basing it on that. But the home features make up for that penny

Hey ChickieMonster

Hey just met the TransAm recruiter today. Nice equipment, 30 cpm could be better but what is a ballpark figure of miles that you would get when you first started? He was preaching 2500 to 3000 but he is a recruiter.

Cooking and refrigerators in your truck?

Starting my second week of CDL school. Never been in a tractor/trailer. What does everyone do for cooking or keeping items cool. Are the trucks big enough for a little refrain.

Hey Chickie Monster, Questions about Trans Am

Hey CM I am in my first week of school and submitted an app to Trans Am, what did you start out out a mile and can you give me any advice

Prime Inc- Passport

I really don't want to travel to Canada or Mexico. I know Primes website says you have to get a passport. Without a passport will they overlook me. I have had no accidents or tickets and no drug use. I've had 2 jobs my whole life and I am currently 53, so I am stable at work. What does everyone think.