Profile For The Captain

The Captain's Info

Chattanooga, TN

Company Driver In Training

3 years, 5 months ago

The Captain's Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Posted:  3 years, 1 month ago

Just wanted to say Hey!!!!

Great news!! Good luck to you Mark

Posted:  3 years, 1 month ago

Thinking about USXpress

That's good. If you're paying for it, I would take as much time as you need

Posted:  3 years, 1 month ago

Thinking about USXpress

Oh Ok, cool. How long is your course?

Posted:  3 years, 1 month ago

New Truck Driver Ride-a-Long

Ringgold Ga? That's my hood :P

A lot of my family lives there or in East Ridge. I lived there for a short time when I was a kid.

I just now saw this post. Sorry for the delay. There are a couple of Walmarts around. I'm pretty sure the one in Ft. Oglethorpe is trucker friendly.

Posted:  3 years, 1 month ago

Thinking about USXpress

Where are you going for CDL school Jeffrey?

Posted:  3 years, 1 month ago

Start CDL School for Stevens Transport Mon. 6/6/16 (Whew, glad that one is in that date!!)

I totally agree with Chickie. Dealing with work procedures and deadlines, whether conditions and other things that come along with actually driving a truck is one thing. Every trucker has to deal with that. Should be expected actually. However, being talked down to, and being degraded and belittled and made to feel less of human, that's another. That's wrong and something that everyone has every right to stand up to. I expect some hardships, some tough times, but I WILL NOT be treated like less of a human. Not by anyone

Posted:  3 years, 1 month ago

Passed my CDL Test!!!!

Lol. Thanks for the Hillbillies. Good luck Jeffrey. Take your time. If you get nervous, stop and take a deep breath.

Passed my CDL Test!!!!

Thank you guys. Now I wait a week. It's going to be a loooooong week

Passed my CDL Test!!!!

Thanks Chickie. The Examiner was from a different school location, so he didn't know the area. He forgot to tell me where to turn, so we ended up going off route for a little ways until we got back to the start. Then we made the right turns. He was pretty anxious after missing that turn though. He looked at me and said that I seemed calmer than he was. He also said that my alley dock was the best he's seen in a very long time. Whipped around and got in. Did one pull up just to get it straighter and fit it in like a glove. Really does a wonder to a battered self esteem :P

Passed my CDL Test!!!!

Thanks G-Town. You be safe as well.

Passed my CDL Test!!!!

As of yesterday, August 17th, I am a full fledged CDL holder!!!!! Thank you all, here at trucking truth, for the information and tools, and for the stories that kept pushing me along. Now it's my turn to experience this life of trucking. I'm so ready to start. My last day at my current job is next Wednesday, and I will be starting my orientation the following Monday with CT (Comcar). Flatbeds here I come!!!!

New Truck Driver Ride-a-Long

I've lived in Ringgold and Ft. Oglethorpe for most of my life. Spent 5 years in Grand Rapids MI when I hit my 20's.

New Truck Driver Ride-a-Long

Ringgold Ga? That's my hood :P

TDDS Truck Driving School, My Journey.

Good Luck Stacie. Keep us updated.

Just completed training at Sage Truck Driving School

Good luck and keep us updated

1st attempt failed. Thoughts on Gypsum Express, CT Transportation(comcar) or Shaffer/Crete

Here is my recruiter's email for CT. She's been very upfront and she has kept up with me on a regular basis while I've attended my CDL school. Send her an email and ask away. addavis@comcar.com

Gonna start my own diary about paul transportation on monday cause i cannot find any info on them lol

Looking forward to it

You came down Monteagle??? Did you head through Chattanooga?

Thanks for the update. I've been waiting to see how things were going. smile.gif