Profile For Lorie K

Lorie K's Info

INDIANAPOLIS, IN

In CDL School

3 years, 4 months ago

Lorie K's Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Any word of advice appreciated.

Just FYI,

My interview was at 2:00 and I didn't get back to my car till 4:38 , it wasn't rushed and very informative and detailed. Even showed me around and their trucks are new equipment.

Stay positive and roll with the punches as you stated. Thank you again :-)

Any word of advice appreciated.

That's truly Awesome,

I Will check out the information this morning too.

I will keep you all updated, So far I can tell you the interview was very laid back and professional.

They told me about the company , how it started and their growth and even gave me an opportunity to ask any questions I had.

I go next Wednesday for drug, background ect. And then they said they will send me to work one there's and introduction class then to ivy tech/ sage I think.

I will try and update as I continue on... Any feedback back of anyone going thru ivy tech would be super too.

Thank you ever so much for the positives, that's means so much, as you know, to us who are getting started.

Any word of advice appreciated.

I thank each of you very much. The support here is honest and sincere. This is the best site and the only one I continue to come too.

Brett , I took your advice. I was truthful and honest and told them everything that's happen on this journey so far. Thankfully Carter Express will be sending me to school after drug test and physical, background you know the routine. I can't Thank Carter Express enough for an honest Opportunity.

I will be starting on the logging and reading your book. Thank you so very for this site and all the wonderful people here.

Any word of advice appreciated.

Thank each and everyone of you , for the push to carry on. And all the advice.

I had and interview today, my application was accepted and they seem very professional, I told them what had happened also and they just said they wished I'd came there first, I said me too.

At Least my feet are wet now lol. I have my physical , drug test and waiting on background. Then off to Ivy tech / sage here in Indy.

Any insight to help me prepare would be awesome. Thank you for this site and all you honest truckers :-)

Any word of advice appreciated.

Thank you everyone, I used your application system and got emails back so I'm calling direct a Lil later when their woke up. I appreciate all of you all so advise and this site is #1 to me. Roll Safely!!

Any word of advice appreciated.

Any word of advice appreciated.

Any word of advice appreciated.

Yes , very much. Now I have all this training and I'm not sure if anyone will take me and to give up or you all have some advise as what to do?

Any word of advice appreciated.

Sorry I left out the part I got dismissed 4 weeks 2 days , and I was truthful and told them of the accident upfront. Not sure why that waited till I had all this training.

Any word of advice appreciated.

Into my 4th week and 2nd day for PAM at C1 Trucking School. I was dismissed. I was heartbroken because I thought for sure I had my cdl at state very soon.

I finally got in contact with who could tell me and it's because of an accident I had in Jan. That was I was not ticketed for but paid for their car for failure to yield. I got caught up in some ice in CVS parking lot.

Is there any advice you all might have since I have all this training and pre trip in my head to get my cdl.

I don't think I can afford a school and wondering if you all advise a person to keep on or wait. It was in my car.

Falling behind......

You are so right, yes I'm trying to pound it in that I get it. Once I get it I'm good, it seems to be the getting it part I struggle with. Thank you Big Scott.

Falling behind......

Thank you Errol, yes beating my head against the shifter is exactly what I want to do. Thank you..... breathing and chilling you are right.

Falling behind......

Thank you old rookie so much. The word chill sounds out to me loud an clear. Small moves you are awesome. Thank you again.

Falling behind......

Thank you big Scott, I was trying to search her videos earlier and couldn't find one. Thank you again.

Falling behind......

Hello Truthers,

Thanks to you all I'm in cdl school and passed pretrip, 4 point and straightline. It felt like forever getting the straightline.

Any tips on offset concepts and parallel would be appreciated. I have a great trainer but my anxiety seems to rear it's head when they have me behind the wheel and I'm so scared of making an error.

He says I'm in an accelerated class because I'm behind my peers and classmates and need to get this. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I started school may 31st. Thank you all.

Hey Ladies

Hi Lynette, I am in cdl school as of now and yes so excited to see all the ladies jumping on board. Hang in there.

License....?

Great what part of TN?

Bristol TN, I currently live in Indiana now. Yes keep us updated and I will too!!

License....?

Christina hi, you are fine post away. Imy really happy and excited for you this is awesome. Don't be sorry, My post was feeling a Lil lonely and you've added some sun shine :-).

I'm new to , however I am going thru a trucking company I've read the pros and cons but it's how I'm going to be able to live my dream.

I am from Tennessee, breathe and just focus on the goal. I am starting first day in the morning with PAM. I'm excited and a few butterflies in my tummy lol :-)

Am i being overly sensitive?

Hi phoenix, I am new here and have just 1 post but I'm the only 1 who has replied to it by searching more witch I probably should have done in the first place and not bother you all, I know you all are busy.....

With that being said, I am learning from your posts and the others on here and this site in general. I feel blessed and I appreciate all your sharing you and everyone does. Thank you!!

License....?

After searching MO dmv I think I found my answer and hope it applies to commercial as well........

Pass the written permit test and driving tests. The DOR will waive your skills and written tests if your driver's license is valid or has been expired for 184 days or less.

Have a great day all!!