Profile For Superlejera

Superlejera's Info

CT

Rookie Solo Driver

Superlejera On The Web

1 year, 7 months ago

Superlejera's Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Superlejera's Photo Gallery

Posted:  2 weeks ago

I just got my self a folding stepper

Ni

Posted:  2 weeks ago

I just got my self a folding stepper

I just want to share we everyone .here is the link where you can buy it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000JC4OXS/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Posted:  1 month, 2 weeks ago

Prime

What do you want to know I'm with prime in the tanker division and I love it here

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

Are there any OTR tanker (food grade only) companies / positions that do NOT have a team-driving phase for a new CDL holder?

I'm with prime if you moved from reefer to tanker you have to do 30 day in the tanker division to learn how to load or unload .

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

My First NYC Load

What is the problem driver don't like to go to New Jersey or New York I go every week 2 to 4 time . I know there is a lot of traffic but we can't do anything about that the load still need to be deliver. Like I tell other driver if you now how to drive you can drive anywhere the only tips I can give you is I don't drive the same way in New York like I drive in Joliet IL because I will not make my app time. BE SAFE

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

I pay my fleet manager paycheck

Why everytime I go to a terminal there is away someone saying i pay my fleet manager paycheck? I was talking with someone today and we have the same fleet manager but he doesn't know that because I did not said anything. So he was telling me that he is not getting any good load and he is waiting in the terminal for a load but I remember like 7 months ago he was telling me he refuse 3 load because it was going to New Jersey. How can someone complain but they're not willing to get the job done? I have the same fleet manager. Every Friday he make sure I have a pre plan for Saturday .

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

Prime people in Springfield this weekend????

going to be around Springfield but my fleet manager already send me a pre plan for Saturday .

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

Prime people in Springfield this weekend????

I'm willing to go to Springfield it you take me to fire & ice let me know lol

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Personal Dash Cams

I have Rand McNally DashCam 300 for 2 years now .the cost is 180 I really like it

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Primes upgrade process

Chris g What divisions you want to do ?

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Primes upgrade process

You will go through orientation, watch some videos, do SIMs, and physical n drug test, then be hired at $600 per week i think for 6 weeks, then $700 until you reach 40,000 TRUCK miles as a team with a trainer.

then to upgrade to solo you will have some videos, a safe driving course on SIMs, then a backing on SIM test.

you can get tuition reimbursement but i do not know how much the limit is

. The limit is 1500

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Sexism In Trucking From A Woman's Perspective

I saw Rainy photo yesterday I don't know it I can said that here but she beautiful .i saw the rings too I can't wait to get one lol

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Can only get better

The same thing happen to me when I got my truck for 3 week every day something new happen .i was going to quit but a lot of people Here was giving me the support that you need to hear when you are doing something new .you only going thru a season Everything will get better with time

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Why the old timer don't help the new guy

G -town you are right i should mind my own business

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Why the old timer don't help the new guy

Yes I understand what you saying but why they have to be talking how this guy still here and much more . One of the old timer when to do the offset if was like 8 minutes 3 get out before he was able to do the offset

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Why the old timer don't help the new guy

So I'm here in prime pad I see the new guy trying to do offset and the old timer don't help the new guy they only saying how this guy still here those people are a cancer to the world

0557952001519858901.jpg

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Tools or next to nothing???

I'm in the tank division I have all the tools that I need for a quick fix.like the quote said .it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

Posted:  2 months, 4 weeks ago

NYPD COP TOOK DOWN LICENSE PLATE NUMBER

The same thing happen to me 3 day ago

Posted:  3 months ago

Every friday my Dispatcher already have my pre plan

Thank you all for the quick response .i have another question do I create a new topic or write here

Posted:  3 months ago

Every friday my Dispatcher already have my pre plan

Every friday my Dispatcher already have my pre plan I not complaining .i just want to know from the old timer if that mean I doing something right or the weekends Dispatch don't want to deal with me lol