Profile For Victor C. II

Victor C. II's Info

Near Winchester, VA

Rookie Solo Driver

Victor C. II On The Web

5 years, 2 months ago

Victor C. II's Bio

Hi I am Victor Canfield II, I am getting ready to go into the trucking industry! I have worked previously at 4 farms 2 of which were dairy, one that was a apple orchard farm and one that was just a plain hay farm. Loved working at all of them. Then I went to work where I am currently working until I am out of CDL school. I really started to fall in love with big trucks when I was eight to ten years old when the first few times that I got to ride in I think either a Freightliner or Volvo Semi with my Uncle Bob who I got to go on a few rides with him on a few loads while I lived out in Colorado. I have never lost my love for trucks and equipment from that time on. I now have my CDL license as of 3/02/2017. I will then most likely to start my trucking career at Swift Transportation where I hope to do flatbed and specialized freight! I am definitely a family oriented guy here. I also like a good quality of life with good family quality time. I can't wait to begin this new adventure, because it is not just a job its a life style and a fun one at that!

Victor C. II's Photo Gallery Group 1 of 6

Posted:  6 days, 18 hours ago

Flatbed Securement Discussion 2022

Thank you! That helps a lot. This is what I'm hauling to Dug Gap, Georgia. Im nervous about Eagles Pass.

0887435001642553917.jpg

Posted:  1 week ago

Flatbed Securement Discussion 2022

So what if you cannot keep them in that anglage? Probably butchered that word 😂. Im not sure if the stakeholders can hold two chains or more.

The second photo is how to get yourself killed.

Sure is. Not only is that dangerous, it is also illegal. The chain angle should not exceed 45°, per regulation.

Posted:  1 week ago

Flatbed Securement Discussion 2022

Could you put more than one chain around a stake pocket or pocket holder? Our trailers dont seem to have the flaps that come up like in the first photo. Thank you for digging that up. We were taught to do the first two shallow and then the rest go out from there outwards.

0938530001642463553.jpg

0685335001642463577.jpg

Here’s a couple photos for you. The top one being one of mine. You can see how tight I kept everything, pulling directly down into the trailer as to never give a coil an inch. I’d rather destroy that dunnage pulling down into it, than to have the potential for the coil to roll.

The second photo is how to get yourself killed. That was a driver at a facility I loaded at multiple times a week. Myself and another driver saw this, stopped him and helped him fix it before bad things could happen.

I’ve hauled all sorts of open deck loads but have a bunch of experience with steel, coils and heavy haul doing machinery and equipment.

Posted:  1 week ago

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandate

People who want to know will be open to know. There is plenty of evidence but some just refuse to open their eyes to whats PLAINLY in front of them.

Esauls? Really? And English is your mother tongue? Hard to believe :-) On the other hand, it fits nicely with other elements of conspiracy bs, such as 5G towers, microchips, aliens, etc...

Posted:  1 week ago

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandate

Kabal is the Esauls and the devils descendents financial and power thieves since Barry Bauer if I am remembering correctly and he changed his last name to Rothschild which means in German The Red Sign. They have come to include the Bolsheviks, Communist, Socialist, authoritarianists and more. But the Deep State was started to regain control of the known world by Cecil Rhoads who was trying to do it for England.

Victor C. II, there are all kinds of videos, but can you explain in your own few words what is Kabal?

Posted:  1 week ago

Melton Truck Lines and experiences

Here is my third load! Little nervous lol. Its going to Georgia to Dug Gap!

0821471001642468333.jpg

0244900001642468376.jpg

Posted:  1 week ago

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandate

My hat is off to you PackRat, but my question is have you been able to open you mind to the fact that we have been decieved into believing false facts? I mean you definitely have studied well; but I think a lot of the "conspiracies," are actually true.

I still encourage you to watch that video. I would not mind to hear the thoughts you have.

Actually I did study a great deal concerning both US history and The Constitution while an undergrad and later for my PhD. You studied more?

I pay attention to facts more than conspiracy theorists and unproven agendas driven by causes that will vanish in a few weeks.

Posted:  1 week ago

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandate

Watch this to see what I mean. Its long but there are certain sites that make it into sections not just a 3 hour long video. But its pretty historic on the Cabal. Europa the last battle the Cabal explanation

@Victor C. II, what do you mean by the word kabal?

Posted:  1 week ago

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandate

Haveyou studied what the deep state and kabal did to achieve deception of the people of the United States by making a corporation with an "constitution" that not only mimicked the original Constitution and then started in our political realm and then added more and more amendments that fitted their narative? Do you know that the Cabal or Kabal was formed by Barry Bauer who changed his name to Rothschild and then began the Cabal? Do know where the deep state began and who did? I do and thats because, I and most of my family did our research so that we are not flying off the handle saying stuff that makes perfect sense to a decieved population. Tons of people have awakened to that reality, I am not sure why you think thats not a real issue, unless I am midreading your points? I get some of that but men werr tasked by God to be leaders and that was the whole point behind them being the ones to vote and the 14th amendment up is the Cabal and Deep states constitution mixed in with our constitution. SYDLIS explains U.S. LLC

Not saying that what you are saying isnt valid, but theres a crapton more to know thats behind the scenes. They have havent been at their deception for this long to lose their grip on this nation and they have been decieving everybody through education and media. Sorry I just cannot agree. Watch that video and let me know what you think.

I say get rid of every amendment the deep stats and kabal has added to our constitution after the 13th and let people be free to make their choices. America is a land for the free not the chained.

Facsism🤔 LOL! A few years ago every alarmist in the country was accusing Trump of Fascism. Now Biden is a facsist. Politics are confusing. Makes my head hurt trying to keep up with who we are told to view as the boogeyman. Wait a few years. We will have our latest "fascist" leader by then.

rofl-2.gif

Nothing fascist about abiding by the Constitution and all it's Ammendments.

Attempting an end run around it is tyrannical.

Right. Let's just do away with parts of the Constitution as you see fit. Just axe those useless Amendments that gave the freed slaves the right to vote after being recognized not only as citizens, but as human beings? We'll tear up the one that addressed the correct line of ascension, should an elected President be assassinated. Rip up the ones that outlawed poll taxes (Jim Crow), granted women the right to vote, outlined the difference between Federal and States rights on issues, etc. Any other leanings we should shake our heads for?

I disagree with your idea of abiding by only areas of The Constitution that fit a narrative of yours at a specific time in order to reinforce a position. This is a textbook example of what is broken now.

Posted:  1 week ago

Flatbed Securement Discussion 2022

Got it! So could you send a photo when you do one to demonstrate?

Hey Chief, great question. Those particular trailers were specifically built for heavier applications. 4 axle trailers with the main beams rated at 60 tons. The real limitations were on the securement devices and equipment itself. The chains were rated for 11,300, the binders rated at 12k and the J plates were rated for 11,500. I always shot for close to 100% when hauling coils just to play it safe but bad things can still happen no matter how well we prepare. The one thing I always kept in the back of my head was that I knew I followed my plan and did each coil the same way every time. Oh and I only used 2 chains on each coil. At 20’ length, it was long enough to break the chain and still have enough slack to qualify as 2 independent securement out of one chain. The angles are very important. Every steel and coil hauler I met all said the same thing, keep them tight and keep them inside the dimension of the coil when possible. That way, the coil, no matter the size, can’t get any leverage on movement and it all stays nice and tight. Coils aren’t something to be afraid of, you just have to respect them and treat them nice.

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

Melton Truck Lines and experiences

The below picture shows me at the Laredo, Texas Melton Terminal. I drove 1,575 miles from Monroe, Michigan to Laredo, Texas and wow, I drove 10.45 and 10.75 hours and it felt good to look at the Miles I did for those days.

I got some advice from a man while helping clean his trailer and truck and pointing out a potentialy dangerous tire, named Scott that works here that says that he drives 8 hours every day or even 5 hours the first day and then 8 the next two or three days. Like if he was delivering on the 20th and he is starting out the 15th then that is how he would do it. Mainly so that he never has to recap and still makes good miles.

I checked out a ton of our loads and llooks like a bunch of equipment, metal poles, wood electrical poles, wood, flat sheets of metal, Cat buckets and Johndeer bush hogs. Yep, its pretty cool.

Scott, also told me that it will be like how it was for him where he for a couple months was wondering what he got himself into, but he says it gets better and that he really loves what he does. I know there are a lot of complainers here too, but wow, is this cool.

0689944001642440960.jpg

Posted:  1 week, 2 days ago

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandate

What their doing with mandates, fakedemic or plandemic, and taking civil liberties away with the claim of Safety and protection is fascism and tyranny. Nothing we have seen in this country as bad as it is now.

Unfortunately, most people who use the term " fascist" have no idea what the word means or what it was originally intended to describe, and simply use it as an epithet for someone they either don't like or whose p9licies they disagree with (usually the former). It is one more example of the degradation of language, on a par with "neocon," "racist," "sexual harassment," etc. But, there really is such a thing as "fascism," and throwing the word carelessly around makes talking about it unnecessarily difficult.

rofl-2.gif

Yep. Hard to keep track of whether we are at war with Eurasia or Eastasia.

Posted:  1 week, 2 days ago

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandate

rofl-2.gif

Nothing fascist about abiding by the Constitution and all it's Ammendments.

Attempting an end run around it is tyrannical.

Posted:  1 week, 2 days ago

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandate

Truth be told everyone ofour presidents was set up by banker corporate deep state and she is right we have to fight this on local and state levels.

rofl-2.gif

Posted:  1 week, 2 days ago

Flatbed Securement Discussion 2022

So how many chains did you put on the coils and how slow or quick did you drive? Some of these cocorners and twists are tight even on a regular freeway or interstate. I drove on a couple of U.S. highways on this load which was 24 west and south and 70 West.

0760120001642210979.jpg

Victor. As a guy who has hauled coils, many of them and very heavy (those two were 84k combined), I can tell you that you’re not going to use a bulkhead. Chaining coils is all about doing it properly and consistently and respecting that load for the potential hazards it poses. A bulkhead made of a few 4x4’s isn’t going to stop a coil if it gets loose, not much will.

Posted:  1 week, 3 days ago

Flatbed Securement Discussion 2022

Thank you for your imput will do that, my trainer says the reason we went that high was because we did not have enough boards to do 3 tiers high with them side by side.

Brody thats a grand idea thats something I will remember to do by myself although I have not gotten there yet. Nervous about doing chains on my own, mostly with coils cause I am not sure how to keep them up the bulk head when I am chaining. Any ideas?

The bulkhead looks a little too tall for me. The higher you go, the weaker it becomes. I'd prefer to have the boards side by side, three tiers high.

Also, I'd have a belly strap front and rear on the bottom tier of pipe. Not required, but quick and easy.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Flatbed Securement Discussion 2022

I have a question. How would you all secure this load, on your own? Would you have done more bulk heads or side guards?

0962673001642126532.jpg

0475050001642126600.jpg

We did two belly wraps one in the front and rear of the load. 13 straps in total all rated at 4,000 lbs which this load weighs in at 43 or 45000 lbs so we way oversecured it but I know that you all have good ideas so I am looking forward to your ideas!

Also on a sidenote to moderators, can you take me off moderation lol, it would be nice for like updates on my diary and such.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Supreme Court blocks vaccine mandate

Thank the Lord that they stopped them from forcing us to have the death jab! I was getting sick of hearing the bs. Im sorry you lost your brother Anne and Stevo I hope your buddy stays well.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Melton Truck Lines and experiences

Super quick update we just, just got loaded and we are getting ready to roll. Here is our load. We did two belly straps and a whole lotta other straps as well and one huge bulkhead.

0618399001642112435.jpg

0642275001642112484.jpg

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Melton Truck Lines and experiences

Okay I will have to remember that, I know that I want to take Dad and some other family members with me but Dad has a cdl

But wait, what if my Dad and Mom or Grandmother are riding with me, would I have to log them in as a driver on sleeper berth?

If they have a CDL, they're susceptible to following H.O.S. However almost every major carrier would not allow a rider that has a CDL unless they're an employee. If you ever take someone out as a rider make sure you go through the proper channels at your company and it's approved. Having an unauthorized rider in your vehicle is not good. Took my mom out on a short day run back in October. She enjoyed it, all I had to do was get it approved by my employer and keep the authorization form in the truck in case DOT asks for it. Mom doesn't have a CDL so logs looked the same as they would if I were by myself. Your rider (NO CDL) also does not need to keep logs.