Profile For Army

Army 's Info

Concord, NH

Considering A Career

8 months ago

Army 's Bio

Starting my second career, after I finish my military one, soon...can't wait.

Army 's Photo Gallery

Posted:  1 day, 13 hours ago

Looking to apply to ROEHL

Also, there is a current member in there training program right now. If you look in the diaries tab, professor x has an updated diary. Also there is a wealth of information on the site, I suggest you look at from training materials getting you ready for the permit.

Posted:  1 day, 13 hours ago

Looking to apply to ROEHL

I believe the hair or urine tests are looking for drug use.

Posted:  1 day, 17 hours ago

Starting school tomorrow

Bruce

After reading many diaries, you sound like you are dealing with what others have in the past. I am sure it will get easier and I look forward to following along your journey.

Best of Luck Chris

Posted:  1 day, 17 hours ago

Got a new truck this week.

Very Nice....all shiny...drive it up here and it will be white with road salt ... rofl-3.gif

Posted:  1 day, 17 hours ago

Welp, headed to Springfield on Sunday

Good Luck, you got this.

Posted:  3 days, 12 hours ago

Started job

Congrats. I am sure you will be busy...love amazon lol

Posted:  3 days, 12 hours ago

Another blown tire

I am curious what brand and flavor of chips did you open and only have 1 darn chip in there...I would be taking a pic and send it to the manufacturer lol

Posted:  3 days, 12 hours ago

Truck sighting

Crazy or not had to post, going down I93 say a H.O. Wolding truck heading north today in New Hampshire. I have been all over this country in my pov, never saw one of there trucks. That's all.

Posted:  5 days, 16 hours ago

My pneumatic tanker job

Congrats. I clicked on this and for some reason it didn't take me to the last page. I started reading and thought you added to this blog, starting a new job lol...Then looked up and was on page one. Glad you are happy with your career.

Posted:  1 week ago

Work History

Well that went south rather quickly.

Posted:  1 week, 5 days ago

Illinois: Automatic Restriction removal

You might want to post this in the General Forums section. It will see more replies.

Posted:  1 week, 6 days ago

Roehl 2018 Training: My Blog, by Professor X

Great posts. Keep in mind, as I have read others posts, the sit and wait game is common, so practice patience lol....Best of luck

Posted:  2 weeks ago

School date set for November 12th.

Awesome. Best of luck!!

Posted:  2 weeks, 1 day ago

School date set for November 12th.

Congrats, who did you decide to train you?

Posted:  2 weeks, 2 days ago

Military Vet Drivers

Posted:  2 weeks, 5 days ago

CDL Training at a Local College Truck Driving Academy

Nice, do you have class on the weekends?

Posted:  2 weeks, 6 days ago

Seeking Advice About Backing

Dan

I am not a driver, so let that be clear. But, looking from the outside, let me offer you and possibly Donna a small piece of advice. I agree with all the people who have told you to get off the truck and go solo. In my unofficial opinion, what is going to change if you stay on the truck? If you have driving all the miles necessary to upgrade and have received little backing experience, I highly doubt things will change in the next 30k, 40k or 50k miles. In my military career, I have dealt with impossible, toxic leaders and the best way to deal with them, is separation if possible.

You have endured the dreaded training, why not reward yourself, and upgrade. Best of luck.

Chris

Posted:  2 weeks, 6 days ago

Flatbedding with western express: from the bus ride to [almost] 4 months solo

Congrats on your rejuvenated career.

Posted:  3 weeks, 5 days ago

Duffle bag came in

Dave,

Your last reply had me chuckling.

Chris

Posted:  3 weeks, 5 days ago

Court Case

Hello,

Just wanted to share this. If you read the article, while there was definitely actions by the driver after the medical incident, you will see where discussion about medications and such.

Stay Safe