Profile For Army

Army 's Info

Concord, NH

Considering A Career

11 months, 1 week ago

Army 's Bio

Starting my second career, after I finish my military one, soon...can't wait.

Army 's Photo Gallery

Posted:  1 day, 5 hours ago

Starting with Wil-Trans

Hello

My son started with WIL-TRANS 3 weeks ago. So far he has been doing great. He got there on a Sunday and left the following Friday with a trainer. Make sure you use the links on here to get studying and the pre trip and permit testing.

Best of Luck Chris

Posted:  2 days ago

Offically a Gear Jammer....Well sort of!!

Hope you last day goes well.

Best of luck.

Posted:  1 week, 6 days ago

That Was A Fast Response

Hobo

There are a few diaries from students at PAM. I would definitely read them. I can't for the life of me remember who they were but I think you can search for them. Best of luck. My son, just got picked up by his trainer last night. He is with WIL-TRANS....so happy for him.

Chris

Posted:  2 weeks ago

Started school today

Hello

Do you care to share where you are going to school?

Chris

Posted:  4 weeks, 1 day ago

Finished Swift Orientation yesterday

Congrats. I am sure the additional 50 to 100 hours was a wise decision.

Best of Luck

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Road test for potential job

Congrats Rob T.

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

CDL Training at a Local College Truck Driving Academy

Congrats on passing. I am sure opportunity will be knocking soon. Safe Travels.

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

My pneumatic tanker job

Amish,

Congrats. Your boss definitely thinks highly of you.

Chris

Posted:  2 months, 2 weeks ago

Guidance needed for recent CDL license holder

Hello

How long have you been holding a CDL and not driving? Or are you local driver?

Chris

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Employee stock purchase plan

You just have to remember with the stock marker comes higher risk. If you can manage (and I am not being a smart azz) to not look everyday at what your stock is doing and know that you are going in for the long haul, then that might be better. I have always wanted to be a day trader, but with someone else's money lol

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Status Update

Thank you all....Its honestly the best "job" I have every had....but I have never driven trucks soo.....I guess that could be debated.

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Status Update

Yeah it will.....my brother lives in Billings MT, and was disappointed lol....

Posted:  2 months, 3 weeks ago

Status Update

Hello All

I have shared along the way about my military service possibly coming to the end for medical reasons and starting a new career of OTR truck'n. Well after a few very stressful months (14 to be exact), I found out yesterday that I can stay on active duty for 2 more years and get my regular army retirement. So, I won't be joining your ranks in the near future, but I will most definitely keep reading blogs and learning more of the lifestyle.

Safe Travels Chris

Posted:  3 months ago

Looking to apply to ROEHL

Also, there is a current member in there training program right now. If you look in the diaries tab, professor x has an updated diary. Also there is a wealth of information on the site, I suggest you look at from training materials getting you ready for the permit.

Posted:  3 months ago

Looking to apply to ROEHL

I believe the hair or urine tests are looking for drug use.

Posted:  3 months ago

Starting school tomorrow

Bruce

After reading many diaries, you sound like you are dealing with what others have in the past. I am sure it will get easier and I look forward to following along your journey.

Best of Luck Chris

Posted:  3 months ago

Got a new truck this week.

Very Nice....all shiny...drive it up here and it will be white with road salt ... rofl-3.gif

Posted:  3 months ago

Welp, headed to Springfield on Sunday

Good Luck, you got this.

Posted:  3 months ago

Started job

Congrats. I am sure you will be busy...love amazon lol

Posted:  3 months ago

Another blown tire

I am curious what brand and flavor of chips did you open and only have 1 darn chip in there...I would be taking a pic and send it to the manufacturer lol