Profile For Army

Army 's Info

Concord, NH

Considering A Career

12 months ago

Army 's Bio

Starting my second career, after I finish my military one, soon...can't wait.

Army 's Photo Gallery

Posted:  9 hours, 33 minutes ago

Regrets

Kim

Just a couple of thoughts. I know exactly how you feel about a job that you don't necessarily like. Most days clock watching is my past time. Its not that I don't want to be busy, I am just not busy enough to keep me mentally challenged. I honestly can't wait for the day I can check out of hear, and check in the hotel for training. If I never have to sit in front of a computer again, I might just be the happiest trucker. I am not sure how long you gave it before you left the road, but if the "safe" job is always available, then second guessing will keep you wondering about driving.

Look at it this way. Why not try again if you really want to, and do a year. Knowing that quitting is not an option. After that year, then start to look for the line haul or dedicated routes etc. I have always said you can do anything for a year. If the family supports you then, you can do it. There is face time, and all those streaming services so we can have face to face time. I know its not the same, but its not forever either.

Best of luck with your decision, I hope you make a decision that makes you happy.

Chris

Posted:  14 hours, 40 minutes ago

Wash those hands frequently

I take a multivitamin from about August to March. I generally don't get sick even with walking petree dishes around me at work.

Posted:  1 day, 11 hours ago

NASCAR in Fontana

Hate to say it, but I agree with Brett here. I watched all the races this year and complete garbage. The downforce package they have is basically get out front and drive away.....I am considering toss'n in the towel on watching it....

Posted:  1 day, 11 hours ago

Wash those hands frequently

Bruce

I would consider carrying a can of disinfectant spray....I imagine you would look to out of place by carrying a small bag or satchel into the truck stop.

Chris

Posted:  1 day, 15 hours ago

Just getting started...

Good Luck....hope things start out well for you. Looking forward to following your journey.

Posted:  2 days, 11 hours ago

Medical cannabis and CDL license

I have to jump in here, urine test cover much further back than 30 days.....esp if you have been using for whatever reason. If you use regularly, it will take much longer to clear ur system. It is also dependent on your body and physical make up. Too much science for my little brain.

If you are using medically, I am not sure about medical and dot. I wont guess or write down stuff that i dont know about. Will wait for others to chime in.

Best of luck getting healthy.

Posted:  3 days, 13 hours ago

Thinking of Packrat...

Wow....congrats. cant wait to hear...thinking you you!!

Posted:  4 days, 14 hours ago

Slightly windy today!

Generally a screen shot from your phone is holding 2 buttons down at the same time...like the volume and power button....for 1 or 2 secs. It will save in your pictures or screen shots, whatever is currently on your screen. Depends on your phone. Then upload like a regular photo.

Posted:  5 days, 12 hours ago

Final Recap and Impressions of Roehl and Their Get Your CDL Program

I will never forget when they tried to use the logical fallacy of argumentum ad populum (if everyone else believes it, it must be true), that everyone else who came before just signed the documents. Well, that's all fine and good, and that is their problem. However, you now have someone who has actually -read- what is in these documents and does not agree with the verbiage. "You never provided me with these books or information. Why would I sign this?"

I am not sure if Professor X will read this or reply to anything, but I am confused. Did I miss something along the way to prompted your unhappiness with Roehl, other than you signing a documents saying you got something you didn't and a document that they wanted to use your image etc.....? I am all for reading the documents before you sign them. Heck, I have been in the Army for 19 years, next month, but sounds like I am missing the big picture. Those documents you signed months ago correct? Maybe I should go thru and reread some posts, maybe not. Either way, best of luck.

Posted:  5 days, 13 hours ago

The photo and opportunity that took almost 7 years to achieve!

I was wondering the same thing. I have not seen triples since I lived in Montana. So my guess, is MT, WY, CO, maybe the Dakotas?

Posted:  1 week, 1 day ago

The Jim Palmer Journey Begins!

Eric

I look forward to reading. I grew up in Missoula and JP is my first choice when I get done with my current career. I have 16 months, not that I am counting.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Fastest Pre-Assignment I've gotten

I live in new England and we are expecting a small storm to blow thru sunday....my guess it is currently in the central part of murica....

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Looking For Feedback - Would You Guys Like To See Today's Trucking News Headlines? Give me some ideas

Brett, sounds like a good idea. Do you have the ability to keep that thread at the top of the reading que so it doesn't disappear as new topics appear? just a thought.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Is the bidet necessary?

Incorrect, that is clearly a water fountain. It's design allows one to fill water bottles or get a sip without having to lean over.

rofl-3.gifrofl-3.gif

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Millis Transfer training, Richfield Wisonsin

Good Luck Noob, like I told my son, its your show.....you got this.

Posted:  1 week, 4 days ago

Guy sleeping in Tesla while doing 75 on Interstate!

Just another way to discredit Tesla.

Posted:  1 week, 5 days ago

Funny Pic of Team Trainer while student driving

I have a thought, maybe they are attempting to use the HOV lane? lol

Posted:  1 week, 5 days ago

Funny Pic of Team Trainer while student driving

rofl-3.gifrofl-3.gif

Posted:  1 week, 6 days ago

Troopers force truckers to climb on top of trailers during snow removal enforcement blitz.

Hello all,

It was reported that during one of the first storms of this current winter, State Police nabbed 18 vehicles. All motor vehicles are getting the same treatment. Just unfortunate in the article semi's are the only ones pictured. There are also sign's posted on the highways about cleaning of your vehicles. I understand the frustration and such having to clear a semi, but a car or truck, just baffles me.

Safe Travels.

Posted:  2 weeks ago

Schooling

G-Town,

I definitely will keep trying lol....

Thanks for his well wishes. I should have done an acceptance speech on his behalf lol.... rofl-3.gif

Chris