Profile For TCB

TCB's Info

CA

Rookie Solo Driver

TCB On The Web

3 years, 3 months ago

TCB's Bio

No Bio Information Was Filled Out. Must be a secret.

Posted:  2 days, 19 hours ago

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

0172489001657230520.jpg

I hope that he doesn't overheat the transmission.

Posted:  2 days, 19 hours ago

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

I-40, Barstow, CA

0795395001660521574.jpg

Pipe down kids, we're almost there.

Posted:  2 days, 19 hours ago

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

0474993001660521204.jpg

I guess that the whole town works at the TA.

TCB,

I was gonna ask what that meant; and then, I thought BETTER of it, haha!

You answered in your next post, LoL!

Good to see ya around, man... hope all is great for ya! Been awhile.

~ Anne ~

I couldn't get the caption to post in original post. So, I had to post it as a reply.

Posted:  2 days, 19 hours ago

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

Barstow Ca. Thats bat country.

Bat the animal? I know that it is rattle snake country.

Posted:  2 days, 19 hours ago

It's Official !!!

Congrats on your new chapter. High humidity and cold showers out of a bucket with a bowl takes some getting used to. Right now should be harvest time for all of those delicious tropical fruits. They probably have many types of mangos, yummy. I am sure that you are enjoying the beauty of both the nature and the hotties. Just remember that if you are expecting guest. they will arrive at "Filipino Time," and if you arrive on time for an appointment, you will be way too early. best of luck.

Posted:  2 days, 20 hours ago

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

I-40, Barstow, CA

0795395001660521574.jpg

Posted:  2 days, 20 hours ago

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

0474993001660521204.jpg

I guess that the whole town works at the TA.

Posted:  2 days, 20 hours ago

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

0474993001660521204.jpg

Posted:  2 days, 20 hours ago

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

Posted:  5 months, 1 week ago

Driving A Vehicle With km/h

The distances on the I-19 between Tucson and Nogales are all in kilometers. All of the road signs and distance markers are in kilometers. Even the exits are based on kilometers.

Posted:  5 months, 1 week ago

I finally got a job! 😅

Congrats!! Enjoy your daughter’s birthday.

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Help A Potential Restaurant Owner That Has Never Cooked A Meal Ever :-)

Hello. I am planning on opening a restaurant with some family members. I am trying to do some research on how I would go about this. I know nothing about the restaurant business nor have I ever cooked besides the occasional Top Ramen. It's hard to find good and specific information on this. A lot of what I saw was talking about simply buying the restaurant and hiring cooks, and not being too involved. Essentially most people are looking for a source of passive income. This is not what I want to do. I would like to manage everything related to owning a restaurant, except the cooking, cleaning, serving and the recipes. I would love to work from home, but of course don't mind if I have to get out and network with the cooks I hire. What is the best approach for this type of business, where we buy the restaurant, handle operations, and hire cooks? The plan is to succeed with one restaurant and buy a second one. Rinse and repeat. Easy money. I would like to do it full time, and as long as I can get paid $2500+ with the one restaurant, it would be perfect. Would appreciate any and all advise. Also, if someone with experience owning a restaurant wouldn't mind sparing a few minutes for a conversation, it would be much appreciated, thank you

Wow, Daniel B. !

My email is in my profile. My dad (Italian/Sicilian) did it all my life; even had food carts in retirement. I spent 34 years in the industry.

George B. also has similar roots, if I can raise him up.

You can also friend me on Facebook.

~ Anne ~

ps: Andrey.. didn't you have similar roots ?!?!?

Amo il cibo Italiano.

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Freedom Convoy

I had the honor of passing the Freedom Convoy heading east on I-70 in Ohio, while I was westbound on Thursday. It must have been at least ten miles long. Almost every overpass in OH was filled with patriots waving flags, as were many along side the hwy. I would like to thank all of those who participated, looking out for the freedoms for all of us. You residents in Ohio should be proud of your fellow citizens braving the cold and wind to support the convoy.

Thanks, TCB!

Tom 'tried' to get routed for a delivery to Colgate (yeah, the new $10.00 toothpaste boxes, haha..) in Cambridge, Ohio .. where they had another 'meet & greet' but didn't get the fortune to. He got sent North, away from the fun. Didn't see anything of it, dang it.

Thanks for sharing the pix, we are quite proud; just wish we could've been there, as you were.

Here's a really cool article, which surmises the 'reasons' ... of all this, as well:

People's Convoy Ohio

Again, thanks for sharing; really cool thread!

~ Anne & Tom ~

Thank you Anne, and your fellow citizens of Ohio. The photos don’t do what happened justice. I was traveling west, and most of the patriots were facing the east bound traffic. So, you can’t really see much in my poor quality photos. I transversed the whole state of Ohio on the I-70, and almost every overpass had flag waving patriots on it.

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Freedom Convoy

TCB, your last post looks like a total white out blizzard. I hope there were no slide offs, lol

I couldn’t get the photos to upload.

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Freedom Convoy

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Freedom Convoy

0072525001646489138.jpg

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Freedom Convoy

0999271001646488971.jpg

0776919001646489007.jpg

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Freedom Convoy

Posted:  5 months, 3 weeks ago

Samuel Clemens / Mark Twain revisited

I am hoping that you get this gig, and that it works out for you. Best of luck.

Posted:  5 months, 3 weeks ago

Food at truck stops

There is a whole food court park next to the Love's in Albany Oregon

0846674001645157412.jpg

0305804001645392027.jpg

This is the one in Albany.