Profile For Bullitt_VW

Bullitt_VW's Info

Limerick, PA

Considering A Career

1 year, 3 months ago

Bullitt_VW's Bio

40 Something looking for new career. VW Enthusiast (Diesels and Gassers) MY handle is from one of my favorite movies with Steve McQueen

Bullitt_VW's Photo Gallery

Posted:  1 day, 4 hours ago

Cpap compliance 30 or 90 days?

I just want to say that there a number of people on TT that use a CPAP, me included. I know when I first started using a CPAP It felt very un natural and invasive. Though, with support and encouragement, I got used to it and felt the benefits of using it. MY energy levels were greatly improved. I use it every night. I avg 6.5 hours per night now.

Posted:  1 day, 4 hours ago

Cpap compliance 30 or 90 days?

If your close to 70% for 90 days. That’s not using your cpap every night, min. 4 hours per session.

What type of cpap you have? Mask typr?

Posted:  3 weeks, 2 days ago

U.S Express Walmart review update. My pay and is the account good in my opinion.

Cliffnotes....... you wanted to make money not earn it.

Posted:  4 weeks ago

The Benefits Of Staying With Your Starter Company Beyond One Year - article by G-Town

How fitting this thread popped up........

I would like to congratulate G-Town on his hard work and his commitment to Swift and his account. He recently informed me that he made Diamond Status. dancing-dog.gif

Posted:  1 month, 1 week ago

Happy Birthday Kearsey

Wait I thought she was only 27.

Happy 30th Birthday today to the Prime TNT trainer that also is our favorite YouTube sensation.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Posted:  1 month, 2 weeks ago

Bullitt's New Journey

So I’ve been studying the High Road Program for the last few weeks. I really like the review feature. It helped me learn, understand and retain the information. This week I have been taking the practice tests. I’ve scored well on them, only 1 maybe 2 wrong on some sections. I feel ready to take the written and get my CLP.

Though, this COVID-19 has really done a number on trying to get my affairs in order. I just ordered a new birth certificate. So I hope to have it in the next two weeks. My passport just expired, I need to get my application sent off. Tomorrow, I’m going to license center to get my renewed personal taken care of. OY!

I have always kept focused on moving forward, and not let things unravel me.

I’ll get there, soon.

Posted:  1 month, 2 weeks ago

Non excepted interstate

Quick google search nets

Your answers

Hi guys! I haven’t been on here in a while but went to the DMV today and had non expected interstate added to my license. They say that allows me to cross state lines but I don’t believe it. I tried to call the FMCSA but couldn’t speak to a live person. I’m currently driving a trash truck locally in my hometown but was offered a job from Schneider today dedicated from Cottonton Alabama to Atlanta.

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

Update. Retirement and Werner

Now that's an great Father's Day Picture!

Congrats on going solo and truck!

My kid doesn’t mind the smell 0570779001592700258.jpg

Posted:  1 month, 3 weeks ago

Clarification of CDL Requirements

If hauling hazmat yes even though your below 26001. Iirc, you wouldn't on federal level if not hauling HM or passengers.

But, I would check ur state if there is an air brake restriction on non CDL licenses.

Posted:  2 months ago

High Road Training Program for Ohio?

Im in PA. I’ve studied the PA CDL, a General CDL book and now working myself through the High road program.

All have very similar wording. In fact, in many cases its the exact same. You would not have issue using the High road along with the OH CDL manual.

Hi, Does the High Road training program cover all states? I don't know much about how different or similar the laws and regs are between states?

Thanks!

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Eye Candy

Hey Dave nice to see you post! Im currently studying. Thank goodness school has finished for my daughter. I can focus on getting my permit. Im shooting for Father’s day to get it.

Hey Bullitt!!! How you doing? Have you started with Swift yet? I’m currently running packages for Amazon in the meantime. Delco goes from red to yellow tomorrow, hoping to get back on track real soon!

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Eye Candy

Allied van lines?

Observed this specimen Tuesday afternoon of a Large Car in the Northbound side of the Lehigh Valley Interchange I-476 service plaza.

0023202001591286304.jpg

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Is this the end on the line?

Though its unclear if his tip over had an effect also. I just sharing my wife’s experaince

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Is this the end on the line?

He was probably given a date to return to work. When he went on short term disability. if he didnt return On that date he was terminated. Usually at that point you would collect unemployment until you can return.

My wife was in a similiar situation when she was ordered on bedrest during her pregnancy.

CRST fired you, but then told you that you could reapply? I am confused about that. Did they mean someday in the not so near future, or now?

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

Dealing with protests

FYI, Tanker driver was released.

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

What would you do?

This is a public forum, its social media.

PSA... Watch what you post on Social Media.

screenshot of Meme referenced is in comment se

Jokes on you I never had social media

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

What would you do?

Oops forgot to add pic...

PSA... Watch what you post on Social Media.

screenshot of Meme referenced is in comment section.

0791431001591064570.jpg

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

What would you do?

PSA... Watch what you post on Social Media.

screenshot of Meme referenced is in comment section.

Posted:  2 months, 1 week ago

What would you do?

Posted:  3 months ago

Postcards from the Road! (Post Yours Please!)

Looks like an international 9800. I liked the Schneider livery when they ran them.

0506624001589452972.jpg

Don't see too many of these.

Laura