Comments By Joe S.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0205900001559945449-86759.jpg avatar
  • Joe S.
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
  • Comments:

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Youtube videos

Well i just backed the uhaul trailer in my driveway about 300 feet and no way are you learning how to do that on You Tube!!!

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Youtube videos

Please don't hold this thread against me!!

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Youtube videos

Wow didnt mean to start abig "tado" wasn't in no way thinking of learning any type of valuable skill from you tube. I meant more about how he talks about how to run like dont sit around the truck stop for 13 hrs when your 10 is up time to roll. How the pay works Monday to Sunday just stupid little stuff us as none drivers dont know or understand. I do understand most of your comments are not directed at me. Thanks again for your truth in answering.

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Youtube videos

G-Town Thanks not really looking to learn any skills from you tube, ive probably read about 3,/4 of this site already and find it great love how everyone tells it how it is. Seems to me alot of people who fail dont understand the commitment it takes. Past 27 years been watching 60 plus hrs a week and working on family farm about 500 acres long days and not home much is a common thing in my life. Have some experience driving grain truck (,straight truck) never got CDL agricultural exempt Definitely looking into company paid training.

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Youtube videos

Thanks for the comments still reading and gathering information, my place of employment is still hanging on. 27 years waiting for severance when close. Trying to be as prepared as possible when its time to go all in, should be soon. Getting last piece of paperwork for transplant center end of month for DOT physical

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Youtube videos

Thank you Old School was going to stop in Monday and ask questions.

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Youtube videos

Well that's a good thing you haven't been featured and glad to hear everything is going well for you. Ive been following . Taking my son back to University of Pittsburgh sunday going to stop at Knight Transportation on Monday in Carlisle but i dont think they take students ftom Pennsylvania.

Posted:  10 months, 3 weeks ago

Youtube videos

Hello everyone, ive been stalking in the background a couple of months now making sure i can get a medical card before i really jump in. I know You Tube is not a good place to learn but i came across TruckerBrown he seems legit from what ive seen and been reading here any thoughts??

Posted:  11 months, 1 week ago

Kicked Cancer's Butt. On to Schneider after Labor Day (I think)

Congratulations I see my Oncologist next Monday 7yrs clean (rectal cancer) should be my last visit. GOOD LUCK

Posted:  1 year ago

Kidney Transplant

Hey PakRat just wanted to let you know I talked to some recruiters today from some of the big companies and they say no problem. Anti rejection drugs not on ban list. Acted like it was a stupid question. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me Hope you are doing well with your transplant and getting healthy to get back at it. Thanks Again Joe

Posted:  1 year ago

Kidney Transplant

👍👍👍

Posted:  1 year ago

Kidney Transplant

Thanks again thought it may be an obstacle. I'm still employed but looking into the future. May need a career change sooner than later trying to be productive Thanks for your input I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. JOE Good luck with your transplant also!!

Posted:  1 year ago

Kidney Transplant

Looking OTR no problem being away from home kids graduated or in college and wife understands between dairy work 12hrs a day and pretty much full time farming with pop the past 22 years of marriage not home anyway.

Posted:  1 year ago

Kidney Transplant

Hello PackRat Yes lifetime anti rejection meds just found out it may be a problem going to talk to Dr next week. Taking Tacrolimus and Sirolimus. August will be 3 years. Thanks

Posted:  1 year ago

Kidney Transplant

Hi all, I've been doing tons of reading and looking to get my CDL. I've been at the same company 27 years on the other end loading trucks (dairy). I've worked 99% of all holidays last 27 years weekends and all hours of the day and night problem looks like the end is coming, I decided to look into getting my medical card short history 2012 rectum cancer chemotherapy killed my kidneys 3 years ago kidney transplant. Went to my Dr at work about medical card she certifies our drivers about 120 said no problem now seems may be a problem with my anti rejection meds. Not to get too personal but does anyone have any advice?? She said it can he done but ??? THANKS IN ADVANCE. AWESOME SITE AND GREAT INFORMATION