Comments By Joe S.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0205900001559945449-86759.jpg avatar
  • Joe S.
  • 5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Comments:

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

Youtube videos

Thank you Old School was going to stop in Monday and ask questions.

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

Youtube videos

Well that's a good thing you haven't been featured and glad to hear everything is going well for you. Ive been following . Taking my son back to University of Pittsburgh sunday going to stop at Knight Transportation on Monday in Carlisle but i dont think they take students ftom Pennsylvania.

Posted:  3 months, 1 week ago

Youtube videos

Hello everyone, ive been stalking in the background a couple of months now making sure i can get a medical card before i really jump in. I know You Tube is not a good place to learn but i came across TruckerBrown he seems legit from what ive seen and been reading here any thoughts??

Posted:  3 months, 2 weeks ago

Kicked Cancer's Butt. On to Schneider after Labor Day (I think)

Congratulations I see my Oncologist next Monday 7yrs clean (rectal cancer) should be my last visit. GOOD LUCK

Posted:  5 months, 1 week ago

Kidney Transplant

Hey PakRat just wanted to let you know I talked to some recruiters today from some of the big companies and they say no problem. Anti rejection drugs not on ban list. Acted like it was a stupid question. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me Hope you are doing well with your transplant and getting healthy to get back at it. Thanks Again Joe

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Kidney Transplant

👍👍👍

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Kidney Transplant

Thanks again thought it may be an obstacle. I'm still employed but looking into the future. May need a career change sooner than later trying to be productive Thanks for your input I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. JOE Good luck with your transplant also!!

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Kidney Transplant

Looking OTR no problem being away from home kids graduated or in college and wife understands between dairy work 12hrs a day and pretty much full time farming with pop the past 22 years of marriage not home anyway.

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Kidney Transplant

Hello PackRat Yes lifetime anti rejection meds just found out it may be a problem going to talk to Dr next week. Taking Tacrolimus and Sirolimus. August will be 3 years. Thanks

Posted:  5 months, 2 weeks ago

Kidney Transplant

Hi all, I've been doing tons of reading and looking to get my CDL. I've been at the same company 27 years on the other end loading trucks (dairy). I've worked 99% of all holidays last 27 years weekends and all hours of the day and night problem looks like the end is coming, I decided to look into getting my medical card short history 2012 rectum cancer chemotherapy killed my kidneys 3 years ago kidney transplant. Went to my Dr at work about medical card she certifies our drivers about 120 said no problem now seems may be a problem with my anti rejection meds. Not to get too personal but does anyone have any advice?? She said it can he done but ??? THANKS IN ADVANCE. AWESOME SITE AND GREAT INFORMATION