Comments By KID

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/avatars/0491082001627329023-103862.jpg avatar
  • KID
  • 5 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Comments:

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

CFI

I like CFI's program but hate their choice in trucking schools, word of advices for truck dynasty is get more trucks and more instructors.

Today my whole group including me are getting really tired of this school to the point that we think it's a flipping joke.

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

CFI

Doing 90" degree alley docks which are completely hit or miss... It's pretty annoying and the instructors aren't very good 👍

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Yes ruby's pretrip

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Best Company to Team with a Friend who's new to trucking.

Why not check in on CFI Trucking!?

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Application Question

Even personal vehicle accidents can prevent you from getting your CDL or getting a sponsored carrier, it also depends on how old it is.

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Application Question

If it involves at vehicle then yes you do.

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Packrat:

I don't think so hopefully, I be aced my manuvers but my pretrip is pretty sloppy 😕 But I'm gonna keep pushing forward!!

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Done with Schneider after 3 months

Hmm I don't know much but I've thought about being a owner operator after I get about 5 years on my belt but honestly don't think its worth it 🤷

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Western Express 3-4 weeks training sufficient?

Well some people need more time to train then others, like right now I'm sort of struggling with only 3 weeks of studying then road test and pretrip test. I wish I had at least a month and a half of studying but oh well. I'm at Truck Dynasty.

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

Once I get my CDL I wonder who will be my finisher 🤔

Posted:  4 months, 2 weeks ago

CFI

Tomorrow is the day where I'll need to definitely need to study my pretrip even more, driving ain't nothing it's only the pretrip that gets to me.

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

My CDL buddy's chillin and taking a break from studying 😵

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

The bent trailer wasn't noticed by just me neither. And I told the instructors that I don't want that trailer for the road test because for one it isn't safe.

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

Awesome thanks Scott also I believe one of our trailers are bent 🤔 I was backing up in one of the 2020 CFI truck and I think the trailer I had was bent because it would move out of place than usual, also aced both my offset and parallel.

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

Absolutely, I think we will be doing parallel parking today so I don't think it's much different from offset.

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

Thanks Big Scott for the help, I'll be using these photos for when I get back from school to study the pretrip engine compartment. They are very picky on how you say them so I'm gonna do my best.

~Thanks for the help 😌

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

Also some more bs did show up today, but too tired to go into detail on what happened, also Sarge wasn't an ass today.

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

Thanks Scott with everyone's help I successfully did pretty good on my offset today.

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

Bottom line is that I need more time because it take me longer to learn, in other words I need more of a 6 month program than a 3 weeks program. Btw truck dynasty does suck and barely have time to operate the truck. They want us to learn while looking but I only learn by doing.

Posted:  4 months, 3 weeks ago

CFI

I did thought about a trucking college where I can learn everything I need for 6 months.