Comments By Kevin C.

https://cdn.truckingtruth.com/images/uphill-climb.jpg avatar
  • Kevin C.
  • Comments:

Minnesota State Patrol searching for semi that nearly hit girl waiting for school bus

Https://m.facebook.com/story.php...

Driver of semi turned himself in.

Which cell phone company has the best coverage OTR?

Let me clear up some confusion I may have caused about straight talk service. There are places out here in the west (including less than ten miles from my house where no one has service) it's powered by Verison for a sheeet ton less money....

smile.gif

Sounds to me like its a great Alternative to Verizon the Money Grubbing Thieves!

I just can't see the point of paying more than $45 a month for unlimited everything...

Which cell phone company has the best coverage OTR?

smile.gif

Fracking

I have been looking at the oilfields, the money is out of this world, however, they all seem to want one to two years of experience. Also five days a week seems a bit "slow" for the oil fields. The guys I know in the industry would kill for a shift like that. Get it in writing and use it to start a fire..... Just my two cents.

smile.gif

Repent ! The 72 HR blitz is here .

As one who as been over Raton pass numerous times in a four wheeler, there is no way in hell I would go down that with an air leak. You could wind up in downtown if it all goes sideways..... :-(

Finally coming home!!

Thank you for your service. Good luck.

CDL Schools Criminal background checks

So far, from I have been through you will get the full alien probe by all companies. They have to cover their ass and the insurance company has to do the same

Daily lives time management and off time on the road

You can have a 7 foot vampire dido welding blowup doll if ya want.

If you know where I can get one of those, I would appreciate it..rofl-2.gif

ROTFLMAO rofl-2.gif

Those recruiters can blow some sunshine...

It looks like I will be getting my training from one of the trucking companies. As I slowly and carefully do my research, I have discovered that the recruiters sure know how to blow that sunshine... I had one hang up on me when I told him to please put that all in writing and fax or e-mail it to me. I do have one question maybe someone can answer. Is it true that Stevens Transport is paying 23 cpm for newbies? I Couldn't get a straight answer from Mr. Sunshine. That seems obscenely low.

confused.gif

My tip for the day...

So much for breakfast now....rofl-3.gif

Personal Vehicle???? I live in BFE And closest bus station/Interstate is three hours away

Which Company would that be by chance? If I didn't ask that question, I would have never known dancing-banana.gif

I've been reading many stories on here of the bus ride from hell. ( The bus suuuuuucks but I can handle it.) I live in BFE Southwest Colorado and Greyhound stopped service here several years ago. The closest Bus Station is three+ hours away in Albuquerque, N.M. Denver is six+ hours. Yes folks, It's BFE.... Do these companies mind if you take your personal vehicle to training/terminals ETC or should I move somewhere closer to a bus station? This industry is all about logistics so maybe I should get better positioned? (It's the little things that make a big difference)

smile.gif

Question about Online CDL program

Hi Gary. I have been studying the High Road Program on here for several weeks. I downloaded my state (colorado) cdl manual and started going over the questions the state has. They are exactly the same as on here. I intend to get every endorsement I can because you never know what might come up. (as those in the know keep saying) I have to say, after studying the High Road Program and now going over the questions the state has, If I fail any portion of the test (s) I will be revoking my man card.

good-luck.gif

Pre-Trip Inspection - My Way! A must see!

thank-you.gif That was Great. well done Daniel.

Running "hard".

Https://cms.fmcsa.dot.gov/sites/fmcsa.dot.gov/files/docs/2014_HOS_Logbook_Examples_508.pdf

I sure it will get easier to understand once in school confused.gif

Running "hard".

wtf.gif

Physical and permit

This is what is required in Colorado.

Show acceptable identification and proof of lawful presence in the US Show something with your name and your address (vehicle registration, checkbook, bill) Be at least 18 years of age Show proof of your Social Security Number Show your current DOT medical examination (not more than 24 months old) Pass the required CDL knowledge tests (CDL Study Manual) Pay the $14.00 fee and be issued an instruction permit

As they say..... actual rules may vary.... smile.gif

Which cell phone company has the best coverage OTR?

I have been all over the country and I have been using Straight Talk for years. I get service just about everywhere except the usual places out west. 45.00 a month unlimited everything. (was 30.00 until I got a "Smart Phone")

Wow. This is experience