Profile For Olga B.

Olga B.'s Info

Sacramento, CA

Considering A Career

6 years, 11 months ago

Olga B.'s Bio

The girl who puts up with Daniel B. :)

Posted:  4 years, 1 month ago

Are There Any Trucker's Wives Here?

I am a trucker wife to Daniel B. the moderator on here. It's not something every woman can handle. Trucking can break your family, luckily we have stayed together and in love while he's out there. It takes a lot of trust on both people.

Introduction

Hey Bud, quit using Google Translator...

rofl-2.gif

1: don't use your wife to translate things for you...

Old School Appreciation Thread

That's so true. I didn't know you needed marriage advice though... I spoke with Old School before once, he's always laughing and happy.

I'm not on here very often but I'm fully aware of how incredible Old School is. Very good person and a great writer!

Thank you Old School for your many years of contribution to TT!

thank-you.gif

OMG!!! you ever do something then regret it?

Wow Ricky... Just wow. You didn't really make yourself look any better by calling your wife your favorite hooker.

Covenant Transport

Pro Life letter huh? Really hate thing that take away freedom of choice....

Really hate that our society see's killing babies as an acceptabale choice...

This is what trucking does to marriages!

Your such an ass 👆👆👆👆😒😒

q68v.png

Got a bike for the road!

👆 I didn't like the fact that he bought a 300 dollar kids bike. But whatever he wants he gets because I love him and stuff.

That video makes me smile when I'm down (no offense) but it's funny.

1. It's not a kids bike it's a BMX bike. They're smaller naturally.

2. Psh, don't start on that price :p you're lucky I didn't buy a Corvette.

3. It's ok you don't have to be afraid to offend me. My manhood got crushed yesterday (that's why the heightened voice yesterday Old school)

I didn't insult your man hood 😒😔

Got a bike for the road!

That video makes me smile when I'm down (no offense) but it's funny.

The Adventures of Daniel B.

Olga, stop letting the tires on my car be completely flat everytime I come home. Then maybe you won't be a lost puppy. sorry.gif

Ass. You told me to leave those things for you so your not bored at home.

Old School, I told him to try it but he didnt want to he just wants to be the man and look amazing in the relationship which I love but he sometimes has to look at how women do things and just go with the flow. It might save you some time and money.

The Adventures of Daniel B.

I love it when Olga jumps in here on Daniel's threads - she always confirms my suspicions over who wears the pants in that household!

rofl-3.gif I know...I love it too! You always get the real scoop when the wives chime in!

smile.gif

Well come on hes calling me short a little blonde gurl and says women dont know what they are doing. He called me a lost puppy when it comes to fixing stuff well I proved him wrong.

The Adventures of Daniel B.

1) I am 5'3 not short 2) I used 100% acetone nail polish remover

In defense of Daniel B.

Girls love a pink truck :)

better watch out or there'll be a girl in every city, just like a sailor in every port!

Eh, I'm not worried I trust Daniel. I know he loves me way to much to do anything stupid (pInk truck what not) but no im not worried.

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

That's like me when you bring 10 boxes full of chocolate. I have to live at the gym.

rofl-2.gif

Have you eaten that 5lb Hershey's Chocolate bar I bought for you?

No not yet I can't find it.....

Just a funny trucking picture to brighten your day

In defense of Daniel B.

Hahahahaha funny. Daniel isn't giving anyone rides but me :) Daniel and will take you out for dinner you don't have worry about anything. Daniel tells me do many good things about you!!

In defense of Daniel B.

Girls love a pink truck :)

Smart phone....I think.

Https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-samsung-unlocked-i605-note-ii-1

If your still interested. Unlocked phones can be used for any company.

Daniel is coming thru my neck of the woods..

I'm already in your neck of the woods.

Told us :)

A few questions and a short story :)

I get where he is coming from he's lonely but why do truckers hit on every girl they see? I have some friends that wouldn't mind a truck driver lol.

Because they don't get laid enough.

On another note I'm about 50/50 about going with Daniel as passenger for now then I might learn how to drive but still scared of handling something that big lol

That's what she said.

I left that for you :) I know how much you love that lol. We are a weird couple

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE GOOD OR BAD??

We have truck drivers coming in to get medication for high blood pressure from our pharmacy. Our pharmacist says it's not a good thing to drive with high blood pressure if you have medication that you take for high blood pressure that's going to come up on the drug test and on the physical also. You have to be careful and talk to them about it, I can ask my pharmacist if there is anything you can take that won't affect your driving our anything.